༒•Argument•༒

{Stella's POV}

"Stella...Stella wake up." I heard my aunt shake me awake. I slowly open my eyes to see her worried look fade.

"What time is it?" I asked reaching for my phone. She got up and walked over to the door.

"It's 8." She told me leaving my room and I shot up out of bed. I looked through all my clothes to pick out some black skinny jeans and a black and white knitted sweater. I put my boots on and headed out the door.

"Fuck I'm late on my second day of school." I moaned as I approached the front door.

"I'll drive you." I looked back at her as we both exited the house. We made it in the car and she drove off. "So you mind telling me why you over slept? You never do that." She asked trying to see why all of a sudden I would do something like this. And she's right I never over sleep.

"I don't know I guess after my nap it was hard for me to go back to bed." I said hoping she would believe me.

"Ah so it didn't have anything to do with your long walk with Peter?" She asked looking over at me. I got embarrassed. How did she even know about it.

"I ummm..how did you?" She cut me off.

"Because Peter's mom called me this morning asking me if you were home safe. And I told her that you had been home all night until she said Peter came back late last night worried about you. Why was he worried about you if he brought you home last night?" She asked me with her right eyebrow arched.

"Because while me and Peter walked we bumped into a school friend and he drove us back not wanting us to walk home. But we're fine." I said wanting to drop the topic. "I texted Peter last night telling him I made it home okay." I had told her hoping she would stop digging.

"Who was he?" She asked.

"How do you know it was a he?" I challenged her.

"Okay so who was she?" She said looking ahead at the road.

"His name is Roman." I said defeated. She shot a glare at me and stopped the car at the entrance of the school. I jerked forward and looked over at her.

"What the hell." I began to say.

"Roman Godfrey? You need to stay away from him Stella you hear me?" She said angrily at me. I looked at her in shock. I never seen my aunt get mad.

"Aunt May he's literally just a friend that was trying to help." I said in defense. But she shook her head.

"That boy is bad news Stella especially for you." She said stopping herself from continuing.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean? Huh?" She ignored me. "Whatever." I picked up my bag and opened the car door to get out. I slammed it shut and walked inside to the office.

"Hi I'm here to sign in." I said to the lady at the front desk.

"Name?"

"Stella Maze." I said and she printed out a small ticket for me to give to my teacher.

"Your in first period still." She told me and I nodded. I headed over to my first class and took a deep breath before walking in. I turned the handle to open the door and walked in. The teacher was reading the book aloud I could feel all eyes on me. I approached the teacher and handed him the slip.

"Thank you now take a seat miss Maze." He told me and I walked towards my seat looking up to see Peter relieved and Roman smirking at me. I continued and sat down in between them both.

"Are you okay?" Peter leaned in to ask me.

"Yeah I'm fine but your mom told my aunt what happened last night." I said looking at him.

"Shee-it I'm sorry."

"Don't be it's whatever." I told him not wanting to deal with more shit. The class went by quick and once the bell rung I was out and at my locker.

"Hey I have to tell you something." Peter said looking at me until his gaze landed on Roman in the hallway. He walked right by us and put his two fingers up to his mouth to indicate for us to come follow him for a smoke. I close my locker and me and Peter followed Roman into an empty hallway with stairs. He sat on the middle step as Peter sat next to him. I sat on a step lower than theirs so I could look up at them.

"So?" Peter asked Roman

"So we all three went to the same spot last night for a reason. Once Stella said something about a dream I figured we would tell each other why we were there." He said pulling out a cigarette and offering it to Peter. He took it and sparked it up. As did Roman. He pulled his pack back out offering me one and I shook my head no he shrugged and looked back at Peter. "So why we're you there too?" He asked.

"We'll I had a dream too but not like how Stella had hers I guess I just saw it happening. I couldn't feel anything." He looked over at me.

"Why were you there?" I asked Roman and he looked at me and smiled.

"Believe it or not but I had a dream as well."

"Great so we all had the same dream?" I asked and the both of them explained their dream and there's matched up together but mine was different only because I could feel everything that was happening and I was the girl.

"Stella what was yours like?" Peter asked me concerned. I looked over at the both of them not wanting to explain the pain I went through.

"I Umm..it's hard to explain."