༒•Dinner•༒

{Stella's POV}

"Hello?" I yelled into the house that was now filled with all our furniture. It kida felt like home and it made me smile. Then I noticed my aunt popped her head around the entrance of the kitchen.

"In here. Ooo pizza I can't wait." She said with excitement while waving her hand for me to follow her. I made it into the kitchen when she was putting away the last bit of the dishes that were all boxed up. I sat the pizza on the table and opened it up.

"Here you go sweetie." My aunt handed me a plate as she sat down across from me. I pulled a slice for myself and sat it on the plate while my aunt did the same. I took a bit of my slice and it tasted so freaking good.

"Damn I haven't had pizza in forever." I said enjoying the food. My aunt nodded in agreement with me.

"So did you take a look around the town? You weren't gone long." She asked while taking another bite of her slice of pizza.

"Yeah I was able to see a little bit of the town but not much. I think I'm just really nervous about tomorrow." I said not wanting to start over at a new high school.

"I know honey but I promise you things will get easier just trust me." She gave me a small smile while resting her hand on top of mine reassuring me. I smiled back until she jumped at her own thoughts.

"Oh that reminds me I have an old friend down here she invited us over to her place after we eat dinner. She also moved back down here about a month ago with her son. He's going to the same high school too so I figured y'all could go together." She told me looking for an answer on my face. I took another bite and nodded.

"Yeah that's sounds fine to me. At least I'll know somebody that's in the same boat as me." I laughed a little finishing up my slice of pizza.

"Okay sounds good then I'll text her to let her know we'll be coming over." She said grabbing another slice of pizza. I got up to put my plate in the sink and walked back to my seat. I went on my phone to see I had a miss call from Eric my boyfriend or friend I'm not really sure with how things ended.

"Hey I'm gonna call Eric real quick before we head out." I said looking at my aunt and she gave me a nod with a mouth full of pizza. I got up and jogged upstairs and into the room that my aunt had picked out for me. As I started to dial his number I took a look at my room to see my basic furniture was already set up for me, I just needed to unpack the boxes. After a few more rings he finally picked up his phone.

"Hey sorry I forgot about the time difference Umm are you free to talk real quick?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm free is everything okay?" I asked wanting to know how he was feeling.

"Yeah I'm fine everything is good actually but I was wondering once you settled in could I fly out there to come see you?" He had asked me with joy in his voice. I smiled to myself feeling my cheeks blush from the excitement.

"Yeah I would love that Umm I'd say in about two weeks would be fine." I said falling back onto my bed and looking up at the ceiling.

"Okay sounds good and don't forget your still my girl don't go running off with any other boys." He giggled at his own joke. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm not I don't even know anybody in this stupid town. But I'm glade you decided to work things out between us. I know long distance sucks but I'm sure we can figure something out." I reassured him.

"Yeah I'm open to it. Well I gotta go help my mom with some stuff but I'll text you tonight yeah?" He told me.

"Yeah of course I'll be up." I said back.

"Okay bye."

"Bye." I said hanging up my phone and sitting up on my bed. I heard a knock on my door and it open slightly to reveal my aunt.

"Hey your ready to go to my friends house it's 5 o'clock already." She asked me and I looked down at my phone. Damn this time change has really fucked me up. I got up off my bed and headed out of my room.

"Yeah let's go." I said as we both walked down the stairs and outside to her car. The place wasn't far from where we lived just a few blocks down. My aunt parked the car and there was a long stair case that lead to the bottom of their trailer. It looked so comfy from the outside and I could already tell that they were going to be chill. We got out of the vehicle and made our way down the stairs and onto the dirt path that lead to the front of the trailer. I took a look around to see a some carvings into the trees and a hammock. My aunt knocked on the door, we waited as I continued to look around the outside until we heard some shuffling inside. The door swung open to reveal a boy with middle length brown hair and the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen along with some facial hair. He wore a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a brown vest on over it. He also had on blue jeans. He gave a small smile to the both of us. He greeted my aunt first and she walked in and then he looked over at me.

"Hi I'm Peter."