༒•Bathroom•༒

{Peter POV}

I was walking down the stairs and into a new hall. I skipped my last class cause fuck it plus I didn't feel like doing any work. I heard muffled voices coming from the bathroom I almost passed by. I scrunched my face up and walked closer to it. I put my ear up against the door and heard a male moaning. I stood in shock as what I was hearing. Then hearing a girl gagging. I was about to step away when I saw Letha walking the hall. She stopped obviously hearing what was going on too but looked at me funny. I opened my mouth but didn't know what excuse to give her.

"This is exactly what it looks like." I said truthfully realizing there was no point in trying to lie. She continued to stare at me and walked away. I stood up once I heard the bell ring. The noise coming from the bathroom stopped and I quickly walked over to my locker. Opening it as if I wasn't just snooping at whoever was doing the deed. The halls quickly filled up with people. I looked back at the bathroom to see Roman walking out and fixing his hair. Of fucking course he was the one in there. His eyes meet mine and they went wide.

"Hey you wanna smoke?" He offered.

"Fuck yeah." I said as we both walked to the back of the school. I could smell a sweet scent coming off of him. As we sat down he lit up his joint he had in his pocket taking a puff of it then passing it to me. "Man you smell like the chick you just mouth fucked." Roman's shot me a glare.

"How did you." He began to say.

"The whole school could hear you in the bathroom." I laughed and and he did to.

"Sheee-it."

~Time skip~

{Stella's POV}

The last bell rung and I walked outside to see Letha, Peter, Shelly and Roman all talking. I slowly approached them and their conversation quickly ended. Letha pulled away from Roman's arm and grabbed mine and started walking off as the rest of the group followed behind us.

"So you still coming to the dance with us?" Letha asked me.

"Yeah." I told her

"Awesome I can't wait." She squealed in excitement.

"Alright common let's go." Roman said pulling Letha away from me. She laughed and waved bye to us.

"I'll see you tonight." Roman said turning around and pointing at me as he walked off.

"Yeah see you later." I said then turned to look at Peter

"let's go now." He said and we walked back to my place.

"I'll miss you at the dance tonight." I told him and he laughed.

"I know...but have fun tonight for me." He smirked and I giggled at him.

"Will do! Me and Roman expect a full report about what goes on tonight." I told him as I walked up the steps to my front door and up the stairs. I grabbed a towel and went to my bathroom to take a hot shower. Once I was done I got out and began to do my makeup and hair. When I decided it looked good enough I went through my closet to find the dress I was going to wear. Once finding it I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror making sure I looked good. I was a sexy vampire with a tight black dress that showed some cleavage. My hair was up in a low bun with some dark makeup.

 My hair was up in a low bun with some dark makeup

My phone buzzed so I walked over and picked it up to see Roman texted me

Roman
Hey I'm here whenever your ready.

Stella
Okay On my way out!

I walked downstairs to see my aunt on the couch drinking wine. I rolled my eyes as it was going to be impossible to ignore her as my heels clinked against the tile floor. Her head shoot up to look at me.

"I'm going to the school's Halloween dance tonight I'll be out late okay." I told her coldly.

"You look beautiful." She said. I was shocked at her niceness.

"Thanks." I said walking to the front door.

"Is peter taking you?" She asked getting up off the couch to see who's car was in our driveway. I cleared my throat.

"It's ummm...Roman actually." I said getting ready to hear her yell at me. She shot me a look and walked closer to me.

"I thought I told you to stay away from him?" She asked clearly upset with me.

"Look he's nice to me and so is Peter. His cousin is with him in the car now? Nothing is going to happen to me why can't you trust me?" I asked her feeling defeated and for once talking to her calmly.

"I do trust you...it's him I don't trust." She spoke.

"What is your problem? You don't even know him." I said getting upset with her.

"I don't want to talk about this right now." She ignore my question.

"I gotta go...but I'll find out what it is that your hiding from me.....and who i really am." I said with anger then walked out to see Roman's red car. As I approached it I saw Roman eyeing me up and down. He got out to hold the door open for me to squeeze in between him and Letha.

 He got out to hold the door open for me to squeeze in between him and Letha

"We'll look at you being a hot ass vampire." Letha said.

"Awe thank you and look how cute your flapper dress is." I said seeing all the small details on the dress. It was truly beautiful on her. She blushed at me. I then moved my attention towards Roman's outfit.

"What are you supposed to be." I asked seeing him in a black and white suit with a bow tie.

"Unpeachable." Was all he said looking at me with his cute smirk. Then he drove off.