༒•Gala pt 2•༒

{Stella's POV}

I downed my bourbon and sat the empty glass down to see that Roman was looking off into the crowd of people. I looked at where his eyes where and saw an older blond lady staring at him. Her tan dress hung loosely around her body with her hair pinned up in a clip. She held a drink in her hand while she had a smirk on her face staring back at Roman. I moved closer to Roman and ran my hand across his chest to get his attention.

"Are you going to eye fuck her all night?" I whispered in his ear. He looked down at his feet realizing what he was doing. His eyes meet mine and gave me a smirk.

"Awe is my little kitten getting jealous?" He said into my ear as he placed his hand on my waist then moving it to the small of my back.

"Hmm maybe just a little...I mean unless you wanna leave me for her." I looked over at the blond with a smirk on my face now. She didn't look to pleased to see me all over Roman.

"Your mine. Got it?" Roman said looking down at me with a serious face.

"Yeah? Prove it." I said breaking eye contact to look over at the bartender.

"Two more please." I asked him and he nodded. I could still feel Roman's eyes on me. Soon the the bartender sat the cups down in front of me.

"Thank you." I said and picked mine up and pushed the one for Roman to him. He licked his lips and took the cup into his big hands. I quickly downed mine and sat the empty glass down. Roman did the same. He then put his hand on the back of my neck and moved me closer to him. His soft pink lips reached mine and gently kissed me. Starting off slow. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance so I open for him and it became sloppy and rough. Roman pulled away and placed wet kisses on my jaw to my neck.

"Does that prove it?" He mumbled in my neck giving me one last kiss as he stood up tall and looked down at me with a smirk on his face. I smiled at him.

"I think so." I laughed at him and looked around to see a few people staring at us. Most of them where girls.

"We'll how about this." He said pulling a small box black out of his pocket and then opening it. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked as he opened the box up to show me a silver necklace with a letter R for Roman. I looked up at him and gave him a hug.

"Oh my god Roman it's so cute

"Oh my god Roman it's so cute." I said kissing his cheek.

"Is that a yes?" He asked taking the necklace out of the box.

"Yes of course." I bit my lip as he turned me around and put the necklace around my neck. After he clipped it together he turned me back around.

{Roman's POV}

I leaned in to kiss her again. After I pulled away I leaned down to her ear as I looked around the room.

"Don't ever take this off." I said lightly wrapping my hand around her neck. I saw a man with short dirty blond hair and thin, scruffy facial hair and a guy with short, slicked back black hair talking to each other in the corner of the room. They both looked at Stella for a while and it was pissing me off.

"Hello everyone." I heard my mothers voice boom through the speakers and that's when I snapped. I bit my lip and grabbed Stella's hand as I began to walk out of the main lobby with her by my side and away from those creeps.

"Slow down Roman. Where are we going your mom is about to make her speech." She laughed at me but I continued to walk down the empty hall. As I saw an open door I quickly let Stella walk in first. As I shut the door i seen the two guys walking out too looking for us. Once their eyes landed on me I smirked and shut the door. I turned around and started to make out with Stella running my hands all over her body. I backed her up into the metal table and quickly turned her around. I unzipped her dress for her and I helped her step out of it. She wasn't wearing a bra or any underwear. I wrapped my hand around her throat to pull her back to me.

"Look who showed up prepared." I hummed in her ear. She let out a slight whimper.

"Roman." She whined.

"Yes?" I asked her as I kissed her neck finding her weak spot.

"I want you." She spoke out.

"Good girl." I praised her kicking her legs wide open and bending her over the table. "God you look so perfect like this." Her cheeks grew red. I kissed down her back and massage her butt before spanking it. She let out a yelp. "You like that?" I asked and she nodded. "Use your words." I said sternly.

"Yes. I do." So I smacked her again then moved my hand down to her wet folds. "Ahhh fuck." She moaned out.

"Goddamn your so wet." I smirked continuing to play with her soaking wet pussy. I slowly slipped one finger inside her then when She got used to it I put a second finger in.

"Ahh...Roman..." She squirmed under me.

"What?" I asked her.

"I need you in me." She whimpered as I continued to pump my fingers in and out of her until she was dripping wet. I pulled my fingers out and put them inside my mouth. Her sweet juices dancing on my tongue. I leaned down to her ear.

"I know princess. I need you too." I whispered.