༒•Who are You?•༒

{Stella's POV}

Roman backed off of me and I sat up for him to spin me around. His hands gripped my thighs lifting me up onto the table. Roman began to unbutton his black vest.

I moved my hands up to his tie to pull him closer to me

I moved my hands up to his tie to pull him closer to me. My legs wrapped around his lower half as I loosen his tie. Pulling it off of him and discarding it somewhere in the room he leaned down to kiss me. As I was kissing him I could taste myself on his tongue. My fingers quickly unbutton his white button up shirt. Once I reached the last button he untucked his shirt and removed it quickly. He then placed his hands on my waist as he went back to kissing me. After a few moments we pulled away to get air. My hands traveled down his bare chest to his black fitted pants. I began to unbuckle his belt then unzipping his pants. He watched my every move. I didn't pull them down but played with the hem of his boxers. I looked up through my lashes to see him bitting his lip. My one hand grazed his pocket to get a good grip so I could pull his pants down but I felt something hard in it. I looked down confused and quickly grabbed whatever it was. Roman tried to stop me but it was too late. I held a small box in my hands.

"What is this?" I asked going to open it.

"It's nothing." He said trying to take it away from me but I pushed his hands away. I ignored him and opened it up to see a little packet of white powder and a razor blade.

"Drugs?" I asked shocked. "Your doing coke?" I looked up at him.

"I haven't done it in a long time. Before you showed up I did it a lot. But recently I haven't I swear." He said leaning his head against mine.

"So why do you have it?"

"I don't know. I thought I might've needed it tonight for the gala because it's normally a shit show every year." He shrugged his shoulders standing back up and placing his hands on my thighs. I took the cold metal razor out and played with it between my fingers. My dark thoughts were taking over as I stared at the blade.

"Stella?" I heard Roman mumbled. My hearing was fading and all I could hear was his heart beat. I looked up at him with heavy eyes. I could almost see the blood running through his veins in his neck. The smell was taking over I needed to do it. I leaned back slightly pulling Roman in.

"Do you ever have dark thoughts?" I asked him.

"All the time." He admitted.

"How bad? Like sinister?" I questioned.

"Yeah...Sometimes the only way to make them stop is to get high or.."

"Or what?" I asked him as I wrapped my legs back around his waist and my left hand played with his hair.

"Or to be with you." He said pulling down his pants.

"Do you ever give into the dark thoughts?"

"Sometimes." He kissed me passionately. "Why are you having them now?" I nodded my head. "What are they saying?"

"To try something new....with you." I said not wanting to get into detail about it.

"And what is it?"

"Your blood." I admitted. He smirked and pulled down his boxers to reveal his hard dick. He seemed like he was also under some kind of spell.

"So give in." He said pressing his hard on against my entrance teasing me.

"Ahh fuck." I moaned out as my fingers tightly gripped the razors blade and lifted it up to Roman's chest then dragged it across his chest. Slicing him open but not too deep to hurt him badly. He pushed himself inside of me as I did so and I threw my head back in pleasure. He towered over me causing blood to drip onto me.

 He towered over me causing blood to drip onto me

"Fuck baby." He moaned out as he continued to thrust inside of me. "That felt so fucking good." He growled out as he picked up his pace.

I quickly licked his chest to taste his blood. "Mmhmm.." I moaned from the sweet candy and copper mixture and the way Roman was filling me up. I laid back down on the table then Roman leaned down to kiss my bloody mouth. I was starting to feel dizzy from the rush of adrenaline this boy was giving me. His lips then moved down to my neck biting me hard. His hand traveled down to play with my clit.

"Fuck you feel so good." He said panting. I saw the blood covering his face and i slowly felt my climax form in my stomach.

"Ahh fuck Roman." I screamed out as we both came. He slowed down his pace to let me ride out my orgasm. He then pulled out and rested his head on my bloody stomach. After we calmed down he put his pants back on. I sat up and watch Roman walk over to the cabinet to get some supplies. His chest was still bleeding. I can't believe I really fucking did that to him and drunk his blood too. Oh my god what is wrong with me. But he also let me do it.

"Are you okay?" I asked he turned around and gave me a smirk.

"Yeah I'm fine...but that was really fucking sexy." He sat everything down on the table and got two towels. He walked over to the sink to wet them. After that he came back over to me. Giving me a sweet kiss he cleaned my face getting his blood off me. He then moved down and cleaned my body too. After he was done I got off the table to put my dress back on.

"Here let me." I said taking the towel from him and wiping his chest clean. I grabbed the ointment and placed it on his cut and then bandage it up.