༒•Movie Night•༒

{Stella's POV}

"Oh hi darling I didn't know you were still up." She spoke up and looked at the tv to see what we were watching. "You let Shelly watch horror movies?"

"Yeah we did....but we're actually about to head out." Roman said sitting up and helping me up too.

"Okay we'll.....What on earth happened to your arms darling?" Her thick accent filling my ears as I looked over at what she was talking about. She yanked Roman's arm observing it. He quickly pulled it away from her.

"Nothing..." He mumbled pulling me out the front door and walking to his car but he stopped.

"What?" I asked stopping too.

"Do you want to accompany me at a Gala?"

"I've never been to a Gala. What's it like?"I playfully asked running my fingers over his chest then wrapping them on the back of his neck. His hands rested on my waist.

"Just a bunch of rich old folks that my dad used to work with. They meet up at this gala to celebrate his company and how far it's come and shit."

"Hmmm...Sounds boring." I admitted.

"Yeah it's really fucking boring...but if you're with me It would be a lot more fun."

"Even if I wanted to go I don't have anything to wear to a gala."

"Don't worry. I'll pick out a dress for you to match me." He winked at me.

"Now why would I trust you to pick out a dress for me?" He leaned down so our noses were touching.

"Because whatever I pick out just know that you'll look sexy as fuck in it." He smirked then i gave him a kissed. "So is that a yes?"

"Yes I'll go with you. Now let's get going before Peter starts to get suspicious." I said as we both got in and drove off to Peter's place. Once we arrived there was a shiny blue car parked on the side of the road.

"Who's car?" I asked out of curiosity. I looked over at Roman to see his eyes were filled with anger as he clinched his jaw. I looked down to see his hands on the steering wheel still. His knuckles white due to his freakishly strong grip. Roman's eyes never leaving the blue car. Then finally he found the courage to speak up.

"It's Letha's car." He said quickly turning off his engine and getting out of his car. Slamming his door shut. I hurried out to follow him down the long steps and to the front door.

"Roman." I said huffing out of breath because this man has long ass legs and is incredibly fast. He ignored me and I rolled my eyes at his attitude. I just wanted to make sure he didn't do anything stupid. He's obviously very protected over his cousin as he should be but she is her own person and can do whatever the fuck she wants at the end of the day. But before Roman could knock on the door it opened up. It was Letha and Peter laughing. Peter's face fell as he saw us. But Letha was surprised to see Roman on the other side of the door and me at the bottom of the steps.

"Oh hey Roman." She said hugging him. He wrapped his arms around her carefully to not disturb the baby that was growing inside of her. He quickly changed his mood to not upset her. They pulled away from their hug and he helped her down the stairs.

"I wasn't expecting to see you here?" He questioned her. I looked over at Peter to see him scratching his beard getting uncomfortable. I stayed quite and observed what was going on.

"Yeah...I was just heading out. Me and Peter went to go grab some frozen yogurt. I had another sick craving." She said smiling down at her small belly bump. She looked back up.

"We'll I'll see you guys later....Bye." She said waving goodbye to us all.

"Bye girly." I waved back.

"Bye." Roman and Peter both said. Peter awkwardly shut his door as Roman watch Letha walk up the stairs and to her car. We all watched as she drove away. Roman looked over at Peter.

"We just went out for frozen yogurt." Peter said catching on to what Roman was thinking. Roman then cleared his throat.

"Yeah got it." He said walking away and up the stairs to his car. "You guys ready?" He said looking back at us.

"Yeah."Peter said following cautiously behind Roman. Peter opened the passenger door for me as I climbed in and sat in the middle. Peter got in and shut the door and Roman was last. He started up the car and drove off to the steel mill. Roman sparked up a cigarette trying to calm his nerves. The car ride was very uncomfortable. The tension between the two boys was overwhelming. But finally after a few minutes a big run downed factory came into sight. With a big sign on the front gate that had Godfrey written on it.

"How does it feel to have your name on everything?" Peter asked Roman trying to lighten up the mood.

"Like a fucking pimp." Roman looked over at Peter and laughed. Driving through the open gate and down the dirt road. He parked his car and got out. I got out on his side closing his door. Peter quickly followed.

"Are you going to park somewhere out of sight?" Peter asked worried about getting caught.

"No....no one cares about what goes on out here." Roman said throwing his cigarette on the ground and stomping on it to put it out. He licked his plump lips and reached in his car and pulled out three flashlights. He handed them to us and we all began to walk into the abandoned building. Even though the sun was still out it was pitched black inside.

"What are we looking for exactly?" I asked the boys for any clues.