༒•Surprise•༒

{Roman's POV}

It's been a month since Stella has been here in Hemlock Grove now. I was looking at her during class as always. I couldn't help myself it was like I was under a fucking spell. She smelt so sweet too. I could faintly feel her emotions at times and it was intoxicating. I was pulled out of my thoughts when my phone went off. I pulled it out of my pocket to see I had a notification saying that tonight was a full moon. Thank god for my moon cycle app. I knew I had to ask Peter now. I picked up my pen and wrote down "can I watch?" On it and crumbled it up. I looked over at Peter and threw the paper at him. It fell right on his desk and stella looked over at me with a confused look on her face.

"Throwing notes are we mr Godfrey?" The teacher stopped what he was doing to look over at me

"Throwing notes are we mr Godfrey?" The teacher stopped what he was doing to look over at me. I shot a look over at him and smiled innocently.

"Wouldn't dream of it sir. Please continue." I said gesturing with my hand and looking over at Stella's glare I smirked at her and looked back at Peter. He clearly didn't want to read it. Stella's eyes landed over at Peter to see what was going on. He finally opened it and then quickly crumbled it back up. The bell rang and he got up leaving the note behind but not before stella took it following Peter out of the classroom. I rolled my eyes at how close they were getting. I didn't understand why I felt weird about it but all I know is I didn't like them being too close with each other. So I hurried up and meet up with them by their lockers.

{Stella's POV}

"So can I?" Roman asked and Peter hesitate for a moment then looked over at him.

"Yeah meet me at my house." He said defeated. Roman then walked away satisfied with his answer. I hadn't open the note yet because I didn't want Peter to know I had taken it when he left it on his desk.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Nothing him just being an ass." He said closing his locker.

"Umm so what are you doing tonight?" I asked closing my locker as well and he shot a glare at me.

"I'm gonna hang out with Roman I guess. I'll meet up with you to walk you home though don't worry." He said walking away to his next class. I turned around to finally open the note and read it. I was confused for sure. Watch? Watch what? I couldn't think of anything. So I threw it away and walked off to my class. The day went by slow and it fucking sucked. As I was finally out of the building I saw Peter and Roman talking with a cute short blond girl. I felt weird about it cause I had no idea who she was. And never seen her before so I slowly approached them and Peter greeting me.

"Hey you ready?" He asked wanting to leave.

"Yeah." I said about to walk away.

"You must me Stella?" The blond questioned me.

"Yeah that's me." I replied back.

"I'm Letha...Romans cousin." She said putting her hand out for a shake.

"Oh hi it's nice to meet you." I said shaking her hand.

"He's told me a lot about you and I can't wait for us to go out and have a girls night some day yeah?" She asked giggling a bit. I smiled at the fact that Roman was talking about me to his cousin.

"Yeah I would love to." I told her and Roman wrapped his arm around her.

"Alright let's go. I'll see you tonight." He said looking over at Peter and he nodded. We went our separate ways. As we made it to my house I noticed a familiar black car.

"Shit." I said under my breath.

"What's wrong." He said looking in the direction of my house.

"My boyfriend is here." I said.

"Well isn't that a good thing." He looked at me with a funny face.

"No because the last time I talk to him he was drinking and trying to sleep with another girl. And I haven't talk to him since." I explained.

"Damn well if you need any help you know my number." He said with a smirk then walking away. "I'll talk to you later Stella."

"Alright." I said Opening the front door. I walked in to see my aunt talking to someone in the living room. I shut the door and sat my backpack on the ground. The conversation had stopped and I came into both of their views.

"Hey baby." Eric said getting up off the couch and coming over to me to give me a hug. I didn't hug him back. He let go of me. My aunt got up off the couch and walked over to us.

"I'm going to head out for a few I'll be back later." She said leaving us to be alone.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him harshly.

"I wanted to come see you. I told you that when you moved here." He said hurt by my words.

"You can't just show up here whenever you want." I bluntly said.

" Well you wouldn't pick up my phone calls or texts." He replied.

"That's because you were out fucking another bitch I have every reason not to talk to you." I said walking away from him.

"I didn't mean to and I wanted to apologize it was a stupid mistake." He begged. I rolled my eyes at how unbelievable he was . He was a fucking joke.

"God do you hear yourself? What about the other three times you cheated on me? Huh Eric?" I yelled at him my blood was boiling under my skin. My heart was racing. I wanted to rip his throat out.