༒•Olivia•༒

{Roman's POV}

After my mom left I looked over at Stella to see her silent.

"You don't have to stay for dinner Stella I can take you back home. My mom is kinda intense sometimes." I told her being honest with her. But also remembering what Stella's mom had told me. And that was to keep her away from my mother.

"Okay yeah." She mumbled. Then my mother came back with two glasses of wine in her hands.

"Here you go maybe you both can help set the table." She said with a big smile on her face. It wasn't normal to see her like this and it was shocking to see this side of her.

"I should really get her back home..." I started to say but she snapped her head to look at me.

"Nonsense darling a little bit of food won't harm either one of you." She said pulling her hand out to introduce herself to Stella. I rolled my eyes at how polite my mother was being. "I'm Olivia, and you are?" She asked Stella.

"Stella." She informed my mom taking her hand and shaking it.

"What a lovely name. Do join us for dinner Stella." She asked her this time ignoring me. I was getting more and more irritated by the minute. My mother's presents always seemed to anger me.

"Ummm....sure why not." She finally spoke up being defeated. Well it didn't take long for my mother to find out about Stella whatever the hell that might be about. I'll definitely have to bring it up to her aunt.

"Good well I better get back to the kitchen then." Olivia said turning on her heel and heading back to the kitchen. I looked over at Stella with a sorry look.

"I just hope she's on her best behavior for dinner." I gave her a small smile while taking a sip of my drink. She laughed at my joke.

"She doesn't seem that bad." She spoke up taking a sip from her cup. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm going to ignore that comment because you haven't been around her long enough to make that call. Come on." I said pulling on her hand to join me in the kitchen. The sooner dinner is ready the quicker we can eat then leave. Stella's hand felt so soft in mine and small too. I smirked to myself knowing she was probably blushing at the gesture. As we came into view my mother had help in the kitchen with our butler.

"The plates are in that cabinet and I'll get the cups." I told Stella and she nodded at me and walked off to get the plates. We both came back and set the table up and I grabbed the silverware and placed it down with everything else.

"Roman will you be a gentleman and go get your sister for dinner." My mom spoke up pulling a few things out of the oven.

"Of course." I said looking back over at Stella who was leaning on the counter. I winked at her and she shook her head. I walked off and up the stairs to get my sister. I knocked on her door and opened it. She looked up from her computer and stood up.

"Dinners ready. And there's a special guest that is joining us." I smiled at her knowing she loved Stella. She smiled big at me and we walked over to the elevator.

"Who is it." The electronic voice from her phone said. Once the door open we walked out.

"You'll see." I told her. Stella looked up to see Shelly and smiled at her. Shelly was shocked to see her here.

"Stella." He phone went off. Stella walked over and gave her a hug.

"How's my favorite girl doing?" She asked Shelly with a soft voice. God she was so attractive and sweet. After that I didn't listen to the girls conversation but was looking at my mother putting the food on the table. This was a sight to see because she's never made food for us let alone put the food on the table. That's why we had the butlers. I snapped out of it and walked to the table taking a seat. Shelly and Stella sat across from me and mother soon joined. She sat on the end of the table.

"I made us spaghetti and a side salad

"I made us spaghetti and a side salad." Olivia said happily. I was surprised at how good it actually was. Didn't know my mom could cook. "So how was school." She spoke up again. I knew she didn't care she was putting up a front because Stella was here. Why did she want Stella to stay. Let alone being nice to her.

"Every moment was a blessing." I said sarcastically as I held up my wine glass taking another drink from it. My mother caught on and looked over at my sister for her answer.

"It was good." He phone went off.

"And you dear." She looked over at Stella.

"It was good...better than I expected." She said laughing a bit.

"Well I'm glad to hear you all had a great day." She said finally digging into her food. We all continued to eat our food and every once in a while having small talk about graduation or college. But surprisingly it went way better than I expected. Normally my mom does something to ruin a good night for her kids. Normally by humiliating my sister but she didn't. I was shocked and I think Shelly was too. I pushed passed everything and quickly got Stella out of the house. I drove her back to her house and pulled up into her driveway.

"Thanks for the ride." She said getting ready to get out.

"Of course and I'll see you at midnight." I reassured her. She looked back at me while opening the car door.

"I'll see you tonight." She said getting out and walking into her house.