༒•Bugging Me•༒

{Roman's POV}

I smirked at the rejection. I pulled out my pack of smokes and took a cigarette out and lit it. I took a puff and ran a hand through my hair.

"Whats that?" Peter asked pointing at my waist. I furrowed my brows confused at what he was talking about.

"What's....what?" I exhaled the smoke not even thinking of looking to see what he pointed at.

"That sticking out of your pocket." He approached me quickly and yanking on what ever it was. I put my hands up as he did so. That was until I saw what he held onto. A red lace thong. My blood boiling as he held onto Stella's thong. I looked at him in disbelief and let out a huff. My eyes shifted over at Stella to see her face was turning red.

"Damn did you take these from Lisa's draw?"

"No." I quickly walked up to him and snatched them back. I quickly shoved them back into my pocket. Then Stella walked up next to Peter and put her arm on his shoulder.

"Oh so if you didn't take those then who's thong is it?" She asked me. I rolled my eyes at her. Was she really trying to tease me this very moment in front of Peter?

"No one's."

"Come on Roman who's the new chick your banging?" Peter and Stella laughed together. Little does he know it's the chick he's standing right next to.

"Shut up." I puff on my cigarette.

"Is she hot?" Stella asked bitting her lip. She is something else I swear. Then I gave into her playful bit.

"If only you knew." I winked at her. Stella's face looked shocked probably because she didn't think I would I say anything.

"Nice tits too?" Peter asked.

"Double D's." I flicked my cigarette.

"Niceeee.....what about her ass?" Peter asked.

"The biggest I've ever had. Same with the tits." I shrugged. "What about you. I remember you had a boyfriend." I looked at Stella.

"Wait a minute? When did this turn into me getting questioned?" She asked.

"The moment you started teasing me about my hookup." I said and Peter turned to look at her.

"Yeah whatever happened to him?" Peter asked.

"We'll?"

"Eh it didn't work out." She simply said while trying to distract herself from looking at my gaze. It was cute. She was getting all flustered.

"Oh so the little miss princess is single." I hummed finally catching her gaze.

"Yeah so?"

"Ah your a free woman now? How does it feel?" Peter smirked at her.

"Fun so far now let's go." She said walking to the car and getting in. Me and Peter did the same. I drove off to stop at Peter house first. He didn't look too pleased but I honestly didn't care.

"I'll see you tonight."Peter gave us a smile goodbye. Stella moving to the passenger seat. I sped off and she shot me a look.

"Slow down speed racer." She laughed.

"You know you've been a real fucking tease today." I said with a stern voice. She looked over at me.

"I promise I'll make it up to you for being such a tease today." I looked over at her to see her cute face.

"Oh I know you will princess." I told her. Once we made it to my house I parked the car and we both got out. I put my hand on the small of Stella's back to lead her to the front door. We walked in and we're greeted by Shelly.

"Hey sis how are you today?" She started typing on her phone to answer.

"I'm good. Hi Stella." Her electronic voice said. I smiled as the two began to talk about girly shit. I zoned out looking around the house to see if mother was home. I scrunched my face and looked over at Shelly.

"Hey shell's have you seen mom?"

"She went out but didn't say where." Shelly shrugged. I nodded at her.

"Alright good what do you say we stay in and watch a movie and eat some ice cream?" I asked them. Shelly nodded in excitement.

"Omg yessss!!!" Stella said pulling on my arm. I smiled down at her.

"Alright I'll make us some ice cream while you girls pick out what ever movie you want to watch." I said walking away into the kitchen to make us all a bowl of ice cream. After I was done I walked back to see Stella and Shelly all cuddled up in blankets ready to watch whatever it was they picked out.

"Okay...here you go Shelly." I said giving her a bowl of her favorite ice cream. She typed on her phone.

"Thanks."

"Of course." I said and turn to look over at Stella.

"And for you."

"Thank you." She said with the cutest smile I had ever seen. I got under the blanket next to Stella.

"So what did you guys decide on?" I removed my jacket placing it on the arm of the couch.

"It's called It." Shelly's phone said.

"Ah a killing clown." I laughed. The movie began. We all ate our ice cream as the movie went on.

~Time skip~

Halfway through our 3rd movie of the night I looked over to see Shelly was sleeping. Stella was focused on the film. I turned my body towards her and moved her hair so her neck was exposed. I planted soft kisses on her neck and started to nibble her soft skin. Hearing a soft moan escape from her lips.

"Roman your sister.."

"Is sleeping." I mumbled into her neck.

"Mmhmm...Roman." She softly purred. I moved my hand to hold the other side of her neck sucking on the already existing hickey that was there. It was obviously very sensitive for her cause she kept squirming.

"I can't keep my hands off you." She looked at me and I attacked her lips. Her fingers pulling on my hair turning me on more. I swung her legs over mine to have her closer to me. Suddenly the front door opened and closed heels clicking on the wood floor coming towards us. I pulled away from Stella but my arm wrapped around her shoulders. She rested her head on me. I saw my mom walk into the living room.