introduction

Hello there, thank you so much for giving this story a chance, I really hope you won't get disappointed by it, also it would mean so much if you could share, follow, comment, or vote.

English isn't my first language, so it will be a bit different.
Aaand Italian, spanish, and Russian, what I'm saying is that If I make any mistake, please correct me, and thank youuu.

____________◇____________

Mirabella Viola Hendrix never had it easy, as long as she can remember, she was being mistreated by her 'parents', never had the chance to experience what teens her age did, or even knew what they were supposed to do, shocked by the news she received, she moves in with the familly she never knew she had until now.

She has to fight her past demons now, but maybe she's not alone, or maybe she is, hunted by her own monsters, she has to live with her father and her 5 brothers including her twin.

Being the lost mafia princess has it's benefits, but also it's disadvantages.

Follow Mirabella as she learns to live with her new familly.

But the real questions always strike.
Will they help her fight, or will they let her alone?
Will they be her saviors or her enemies?

_________○_________

"Who?", I asked, "who are they".

"Your father, and brothers", answered miss Brown. "Your familly".

⚠️⚠️⚠️!!: self harm, abuse, eating disorder, tiny bit of bullying.

____________________________

Follow Mirabella's journey to find out what will happen.