Chapter { 48 } : The dog-violet fairy

I'm struggling with math.
Anyways, there are only about 3 chapters left.
I don't want this to end..

Enjoy♡.

....................

Mirabella :  ( a week later )

"Papà?", I asked, he was sitting on the sofa in my hospital room reading a book.

He hummed in response.

"I'm glad.. I'm glad we met", I continued as I fixed my purple cardigan on me.

He smiled at me and got up, he kissed my forehead, "me too, bambina..me too", he replied.

"Now go to sleep", he chuckled and left the room.

I looked at the window on my right, the busy streets.

Life goes on.

A knock was heard, and the only person I haven't spoken to since I woke up came in.

My heart beat quickened again as he approached, as always not meeting my gaze.

"Umm.. I brought the book you asked Apollo to bring.. he couldn't come so he sent me", said Sebastian as he handed me a tote bag.

It's not a book, and I aksed apollo to send him.

"Thanks... sit down", I ordered.

He glanced at me and back at the floor, scratching his neck.

I sighed, and got up.

"What are you doing, you shouldn't stand up", he stated.

Even though I was directly in front of him, his eyes wouldn't meet mine, he was tall so he just stared forward.

"Sebastian look at me", I said sternly.

He didn't respond.

"Sebastian, please look at me", I pleaded nearly crying.

He still stared at the wall behind me, so I grabbed his face with my hands and made him look at me.

"Is it because of what happened.. that you're not talking to me or even looking at me", I whispered loud enough for him to hear, and I could feel my eyes start to water.

He looked into my eyes, and still held his blank face, but I swear I saw something in them.

"Is it because you think I'm disgusting?", I said with a breaking voice and a quivering lip with tears escaping my eyes.

His eyes softened and he shook his head, I stepped away removing my hands in the process and sat at the edge of the bed.

I looked at the floor waiting for him to talk.

He didn't say anything so I did.

"That's not a book", I said pointing at the bag.

He sat down on the chair next to me.

"What is it?", he asked.

God, how much I missed that voice.

"Food", I smirked at him, as he scrunched his eyebrows.

I opened the bag, and pulled the things out, apples, chocolate, juice, and the last one.

Strawberries.

"Mirabella you're allergic to strawberries", he stated.

"No shit dumbo, I know.. but you're not", I said as I tried opening my juice bottle.