Chapter { 35 } : Prepare

Sebastian :

When I was young, I used to wonder what people saw in others, to the point where they called eachother soulmates, or one would say 'that person is the love of my life'

I never understood what drove them to say that, or what made them sure.

Until I met her, my Mirabella.

I have to admit that I never found any girl interesting as much as her, she's unique.

And I like everything about her, the way she smiles, the way she laughs, how she treats everyone around her, how much she's brave and kind, even the way she expresses her feelings or her face expressions.
I like that she's not normal, that she loves wolves better than any other animal, and that she never puts someone down, and the way she doesn't want people to think high of her.

She doesn't even have to try, she's imperfectly perfect in her own way.
I love the way she sings with no care in the world, and the way she plays with her hands when she's nervous, the way she tries to look strong no matter what, even the way her hair goes everywhere when there's wind, and how she tries to make it calm down, and the way her blue-green eyes shine under sunrays, the way she pouts when she wants something.

And I'd do anything for her, I would burn the world if that's what she wants, I even told her that I hate strawberries when in fact it's my favourite fruit, when we kissed, I felt like I owned everything.

Her.

My world.

And everytime our hands touch, my heart thumbs hard against my rib cage with no intention to slow down,like she make my insides dance. A happy dance.

I find everything that involves her a work of art.

Everything that involves her is interesting.

Everything that involves her is beautiful.

Even she has me wrapped around her finger.

__________________________

Mirabella :

"Hurry up!!", exclaimed tia Guilia pushing me towards the bathroom.

I groaned, "it's too early for this".

Today is the day.

The ceremony.
My welcome home ball.

Call it whatever you want, but today is the day I get the title.

It's also the day when the girls are going to kill me.

I showered and made my way towards my room.

I flopped on the bad again, while wearing only my silk bathrobe.

"You better get up, young lady", grumbled nonna as she walked back and forth in my room.

"Ohh, come one, it's not like I'm getting married", I whined.

"You're not getting married, but you are going to a ball", replied tia guilia while ushering some people I have never seen in my life into my room.

"Come on, get up, valentina will be here soon with the dresses, we have to get your hair and make up ready, come on it's already 14pm", she grumbled again.

"When does this thing start, and why do I have to wear many dresses again?", I asked as I made my way towards my beauty desk where many boxes sat.

"It starts at 18, and you have to wear three dresses, one for the entry, then the other for dinner, then the last one to be given your title", said tia Guilia.