Chapter { 32 } : Bad feeling

Mirabella :

I woke up to sun rays kissing my face, I groaned and glanced at the clock, it read 7:30 am

I got up and made my way towards the bathroom, rubbing the sleeping out of my eyes on my way.

I showered and dried my hair, then curled it into small waves, I did my morning routine, and made my way towards my closet.

Today we're supposed to go hang out at a cafe near the school, then we'll see where we'll go from there.

I feel lazy today so I just picked a white crop top, blue flared Jeans, white air forces, and a jacket.

I paired it with of course my necklace and ring, and added small earings, and didn't forget to strap my knives on my leg above the shoes, and my gun tucked in the back of my waist band

I made my way downstairs, and into the kitchen, the boys were all up.

I didn't say good morning like usual, which made them follow me with their eyes all the way towards the fridge, where I pulled a juice box, and filled a cup with it.

I sat on a stool, drank my juice, amd put my head in my hands on the table.

I could feel their eyes on me, but I couldn't care less, I'm just really tired today for no reason.

"You okay, twinny?", asked Mattio I'm a worried tone.

I nodded my head, another person beside me caressed my hair, I didn't wear the hood so it was everywhere.

"Papà, today we're hanging out with the boys, and bella's friends, so we won't come early", remarked enzo.

"Yeah, okay, just send me your location, wherever you go, and keep an eye on your sister", said papà sternly.

I was going to argue, but decided against it.

"I gotta go early today, make sure not to arrive late boys", added papà walking towards me.

He crouched next to me, so we were eye to eye.

"Bambina, if you don't feel good, you can skip just text me, and I'll send my chauffeur to bring you home, okay?", he said softly.

I don't want to miss our first group hangout, so I'll defenetly go, however I have this feeling in my stomach telling me not to go.

I ignored it and shook head, "nah, I'm good, I don't want to miss the day", I said, more like whispered.

He nodded and kissed my head, "call me if you don't feel good okay?", he said again.

"Yes, papà, I'll call you if I don't feel good", I forced myslef to say.

"Okay, well bye", he kissed my head again, and waved at the boys.

"Miss, would you like me to cook something for you,you haven't eaten anything", said nana Isa in a worried tone.