Chapter { 13 } : surprise

Mirabella :

It has been about one week since I told them about my past.

I have been feeling much better, I told them about my eating problems, so now we are trying to make my eating habits better.

But i had some questions directed to them about my kidnapping story.

We were at the dinner table, they were talking in italian, but of course I can understand, and without any thought, I asked them a question in Italian.

"Papà, che erano stella e william?".
(Dad, who were stella and william?)

They all looked at me as if I just said I want to kill someone, in shock.

"Puoi parlaro Italiano?" Asked Gianni.

I nodded kinda annoyed that they didn't answer.

"Sì, parlo italiano, spagnolo, e un po' di russu, e un paio de lingue in pìu, ora puoi rispondere per favore".

(Yes, I can speak italian, spanish, and a bit of Russian, and a couple more languages, now can you please answer my question)

I said a bit too softly.

They exchanged some looks, before looking back at me.

"Stella was your mom's bestfriend, she got jealous of the attention both of received, so she took you away", said pap5in a sad tone, as everyone looked at their food.

I nodded, "why didn't you tell us you spoke languages", asked leo.

I shrugged,"never thought of it".

They let it go after that.

We were done with dinner, and I made my way towards the music room, hoping that Mattio won't be there.

Thanking god that he's not, I positioned myslef in front of the piano, and played a couple of notes.

No one heard me sing before, not even Mattio, I didn't find it important, I fiddled with my violet necklace, as I played with my right hand, and it soon became two.

I started singing the first song that came to my mind.

Broken, by Jonah kagen.

"Now I'm begging you to come and pull out the fire, come and save me like you did when we were young".

I don't know why I'm singing this song, I don't feel sad or broken anymore, I just felt like it.

"Pull me out
Pull me oout
Pull, me , out".

I finished the song, just as I was about to turn I heard clapping noise form the door.

All of the boys were there including papà.

"What are you_".

I was trying to find out what he was looking at" said Luca pointing at Gianni.

He glared at him, before saying" I was here trying to understand what these two were listening to", he said pointing at the twins.

"We were here, because we were, ummm looking for papà", said enzo scratching his head, while leo nodded his head furiously.

I looked at papà. "I was passing through the corridor and saw Mattio peaking", he shrugged.

I glanced at matt, finding him already beside me.

"I came looking for my talented twin, and I knew I'd find you here", he said kissing my cheek.

I looked at my familly in aww.

"I love you guys", I said looking at each of them.

I even started crying, god I'm on that time of the month don't blame me.