Chapter { 50 } : I held on

I'm at school 🤡

Enjoy ♡

....................

Mirabella :

Seb held my hand as he guided me towards the ballroom on the other side of the house.

My heels clicked against the marble floor as I held my head up high.

We reached the doors to find Aspen and Akari already there. Seb held my hands.

"Alright, just wait here for Matt, I wish I could go with you, but I can't amore.. I'll see you inside", he said and kissed my temple before entering the room.

You could hear the commotion from inside, sounds like it's crowded.

"Oh wow", someone whispered behind me.

I turned around and faced my twin who had tears in his eyes.

I let my eyes study him, he was wearing a black tuxedo and a black shirt, with a red tie.

"You look goerguous", he said cupping my cheek.

"You don't look bad yourself", I replied.

He chuckled and held my right hand.

"Close your eyes", he said and I complied.

I trust him with my life.

I felt a cold metal loop around my right ring finger.

"Open", he ordered.

I opened my eyes and looked at my hand.

My ring.

The ring that grandpa gave us all, I lost it long ago.

"Where did you find it?", I asked, trying hard to keep my tears at bay.

"We didn't, nonno made new ones for all of us.. more smart ones, he'll explain how they work later", he answered, and held his hand so I can see his new ring.

Mine looked the same as the old one, but the pearl had a little darker shade than the last one.

"Do you know what they have prepared?", I asked.

He shrugged, "I was just told that sander will pick you up, and that I need to get ready for some kinda party.. you?".

I shook my head.

He swung his arm around me, and pulled me closer.

"Oh how brave you were my fiore", he said nearly above a whisper.
(My flower)

I smiled knowing he thought I didn't hear him.

The shatter inside the ballroom died out, I glanced at my twin and he nodded, and held my hand.

I whistled at the wolves, and signaled them to be on each our sides, akari on his, and Aspen on mine.

"Ready my crysocola?", he asked giving my hand a little squeeze.

"Always", I replied and squeezed his in return.

A soft music played as we walked gracefully into the ballroom, face showing no type of emotion.

Everyone was here.

Literally everyone, I saw so many mafias which I have recognized from the past ceremony.

Everyone bowed their heads as I made my way towards the table near the stairs, where my family stood looking proud.

"That was quit an entrance", said rafael as we all sat down making us all chuckle.