53°

°~ Han Seojun's adventures part 3 ~°

Few days before a certain special day, Han Seojun was walking around the mall along with his best friend Lee Suho. Every girl was looking at them, in awe. Some even took pictures of them. But neither Seojun or Suho cared.

They were on the mission.

To find a perfect present for Hwang Chaerin. So they went in huge shopping, they decided to go with everything. They bought her makeup, skincare products, some clothes and now they were on their way to buy some accessories.

And that was the most important part for Han Seojun. He really gifted Chaerin a lot of necklaces. And this time he wanted to buy her another one, because he wants to leave the ring for the you know what.

"Dumbass, did your brain finally left you?" Suho's voice brought Seojun back from his thoughts. He looked at him and rolled with his eyes.

"At the least, yours won't leave you any soon."

Both of them walked inside the jewelry shop and looked around the shop. Seojun was deep in his thoughts when suddenly a female worker in the shop started talking to him and showing him a huge variety of women's necklaces. He looked mindlessly at them, items not getting his attention.

Female asked him questions about what he would like or would he like a golden one or silver one. But he answered shortly.

"Mister, is it for your girlfriend?" He looked at the female. She looked like she was two years older than him.

"Yes." He replied shortly, noticing how she looked at him. Chaerin would probably thought now how she will fire her from that place. And that thought of her made him chuckle.

"What is she like? What she likes? That maybe can help me to help you." She asked. Seojun eyed her and chuckled.

"She is Hwang Chaerin."  Female gasps quietly, before running off to get her prettiest necklaces. When she brought them, both Suho and Seojun looked at them, but Seojun scoffed none of them satisfied him. And if it didn't satisfied him, then neither will Chaerin.

"She is the prettiest girl I ever met in my life. I like everything about her. I like the way her eyes sparkle whenever she sees me, I like the way she walks, how her hair sways, how she blushes when she is nervous, how stubborn she is, the way she looks when she is serious. The way she speaks, how she is always there for me, how cute she looks when she eats, how her eyes sparkle when she talks about things she likes. I like how she looks cute when she wakes up, all confused where she is or what is going on. How happy she looks when she wins against me. I like the feeling I get whenever we hug each other, when we kiss. I like her smiles, her grins, her smirks. I like her fashion sense. I like when we talk for hours. I like the looks she gives me when she makes fun of me. And she is the only one who can make me feel like I'm all up in the clouds. She is the only one who makes me feel loved. And when people say how soulmates doesn't exist, I think that they are lying. I can prove them wrong... Because I found one.

~

"Because I love Hwang Chaerin more than anything else on this world."

Han Seojun finished his story, as he stood up from the sofa and pulled out of his pocket a medium sized velvet blue box with a silver ribbon on it. Actually, he didn't planned to give her the present like this, but one situation led to another and he thinks that actually this turned out like a great opportunity.