1. Demon With Angelic Voice

"Isla, Will needs help with filming a cover of a song. Maybe you can help us edit it?" Austin asked me and I nodded.
"Are we going to film it today?" I asked him and he nodded.
"Yes. Do you want to come with me to Will's house?"  Austin asked me and I nodded.

I decided to rush upstairs and get changed. I wore my Vans biker shorts with a baggy Sleep Token shirt with my checkerboard Vans. I shove my long black hair into a ponytail. I grab a light wash denim jacket and follow him toward Will's home.

"Isla whatever you do, promise me you won't fall for Will." Austin said to me.
"I promise." I whispered. Why was he forbidden?
"He's forbidden, don't fall for my band mate." Austin said, I nodded.
"Of course whatever you say." I said.

We arrived at Will's house, I assumed. I had met him a few times especially I wanted him behind the scenes of the recording of the EP.
"Hey bro!" Will says while engulfing Austin in a bro hug. While I stood watching the two men. The vocalist glanced at me. His two cats Dusti and Bobbi padded over to me, and I knelt down to pet them. They were the sweetest.

"Isla. I wasn't aware that you were coming also." Will said with a warm smile. I looked into his chocolate brown eyes, he smiled which melted my heart.
"Yeah I just wanted to come and watch." I said and Will nodded while we followed him into the studio. I saw Austin had already set up the video equipment.

Will took a stand behind the microphone, as my favourite song Hypnosis by Sleep Token began playing. I watched Will focused with concentration, while he sang. It was a complete contrast of how he sang regularly.

What couldn't he do? He was good at his craft, he was an Angel with a demonic voice. Our eyes would meet each other's, my heart was pounding out of my chest. How did he know that this was my favourite song?

But he was forbidden? His curly hair falling into his face, I took out my iPhone and took a couple of stills. He looked so cute in his Lorna Shore shirt, I wanted to get a good thumbnail for the video.

We were finished with everything. I was completely blown away how beautifully sang.
"So Isla what did you think?" Will asks me with a smirk.

"Isn't there anything you can't do? You sounded so angelic." I said to him, while Austin packed away the equipment. Austin excused himself to the bathroom, it was only Will and I while he helped me pack up the equipment. Our hands touched. There was a spark between us, our eyes met each other's.

Will helped me up from my crouching position, we were staring into each other's eyes.
"Did anyone tell you how beautiful you are Isla?" Will whispers, the way he said my name. His voice sent chills down my spine.

"N-No." I whisper, it was only Will and I just gazing into each other's eyes, it was like nothing could stop this union. Is this how Juliet felt when she laid eyes on Romeo? The intense chemistry and feeling of wanting something, that could never be. What was I doing? He was forbidden, I couldn't fall for my brothers band mate. Could I?

"Isla are you ready?" Austin calls out before he came back, Will dropped my hand and I zipped up the Vans rucksack. Did Will feel the spark between us like I did?

"Goodnight Isla. See you on tour I presume?" Will asks me and I nodded.
"Yes you will. Goodnight William." I said, while I followed my brother and he was talking to me about the upcoming tour. But I was too consumed by Will.

His hand felt soft, which made  me feel some type of way. I couldn't fall for him no matter what. I got to my bedroom and screamed into my pillow. Why did he have to sing like this?

I decided to edit the video, so I put the footage on my MacBook Air and I began putting on my black Beat headphones on while I worked on the edit. 

I watched Will as he shifted into the screaming parts, he looked in his element. There was something so beautiful about the way he had so much control.

I looked at the clock it was already midnight and I should sleep because I had work in the morning and I would finish up the edit tomorrow.

(The Next Day)

"Isla?" My co-worker Vanessa was trying to get my attention, since I worked at the local Hottopic in Warrendale, New Jersey.
"W-what happened?" I asked her, the purple haired girl laughed her ass off.

"I've been trying to get your attention for the past forty minutes. Something is wrong with you." She says while I waited for the customer.
"I'm in a dilemma. Have you ever felt like someone was so forbidden but so right?" I ask her and she wiggles her eyebrows.

"You mean Will, don't you?" She asks me and I nodded.
"Yes that's who I mean. But I can't be with him because Austin said so." I whisper, my purple haired friend sighed.

"That is quite a predicament." She said, I hummed in response. While our boss gave us a lunch break and we decided to head into Starbucks and get something to eat and drink.

"Isla do you really like Will or is it a hopeless crush? Are you in lust with him?" Vanessa asks me. I thought about that question very carefully. It has been a year since I've met him that my crush grew on him.

"It's been a year Ness. I tried to forget it, but there's something there." I whispered. I knew that Vanessa had a thing for my brother, it was quite obvious. Although Will was like four  years older than me. There was just something about him.

The workday was over, I saw Will in the shopping mall with a black haired girl they were talking. Maybe Austin was right, I couldn't allow myself to fall for him. But why was it so hard?

God William Ramos, you're the death of me. He was like the Romeo to my Juliet.

A/N: Hi everyone! Chapter one of my Will Ramos story! Will Isla fall for Will? What do you think about the first chapter? Comment below! - MyVictim

Song: Hypnosis by Sleep Token covered by Will Ramos