17. Half Alive Without You

Austin

The boys and I were planning Isla a going away party, this was messed up because Will had no clue and I saw Adam looking disappointed not to say anything to Will.

"Guys this is so fucked that we're doing this behind Will's back and now I get it, how's this fair on Will?" Adam asks and Andrew was in agreement.

"Look man, my sister told me not to say anything to him, and I can't just break my promise to her. I know Will's my best friend but he's got so much on his plate." I explained to them. I texted her friend Vanessa to get her out of the house." I said with a sigh.

"It is cruel but we have to respect her wishes." Moke chimes in and I was grateful for Moke being understanding. In the back of my head I knew this was a mistake, but what could I do?

We finished up buying  the stuff and headed toward the house and then Moke was sat in the passenger side, while we spoke.

"What if Isla is making a mistake man? Can you imagine how hurt Will be when he finds out that his true love is leaving him?" Moke questions out and I sighed, while glancing back at my friend.

"I don't know man, but what if Rosalie is pregnant with his child? How can he work out with Isla?" I asked him.

"Like I know what you're saying but isn't it hurtful to him though." Moke asks me, I pondered if I were in Will's shoes how would I react.

"Well man... I'm Isla's brother so you know I'm biased on whose side I'd take." I said while we drove in silence and I saw Adam and Andrew listening to us argue you back and forth.

"Look guys no matter how much we argue nothing is going to change, Isla's set on going to Verona and Will's stuck. So I would say we let destiny work its course." Andrew said.

"Oh come on dude, you don't believe in this Disney bullshit now do you?" Adam says with an eye roll.

We finally pulled up to the house and we got the place decorated, well not too intense or anything. How would I explain to Will? We finished up and I texted Vanessa to bring Isla back. She sent a thumbs up.

Isla

"Come on let's head back." Vanessa said looking up from her phone. I had told her about Verona and leaving everything and she didn't agree.

"I know but its for the best and it is better if Will forgets me." I whisper and she sighs. I began getting dressed in my outfit:

My mind was clouded by my thoughts of Will, how heartless was I to leave him? I felt horrible, I sighed and pulled on my shoes

My mind was clouded by my thoughts of Will, how heartless was I to leave him? I felt horrible, I sighed and pulled on my shoes. My pastel pink hair fell around me in ringlets of curls.

"Isla are you ready?" Vanessa asks me and I nodded, while we saw her boyfriend Briton appear.
"Are you ladies ready? We're going to miss you, perhaps we can visit you in Verona?" Briton said with a smile hugging me. The three of us were close.

"Oh of course you know I'd love to see you guys." I said with a smile. While I took a deep breath and followed them out. We got to Austin's and mine house, as I walked in through the door remembering everything and every moment we shared here.

It was dark and then the light flicked on and everyone jumped out.
"Surprise!" Everyone yelled. Moke, Adam, Andrew and Austin along with Briton, Vanessa and I.
"Oh my God thank you guys, but you didn't have to do this!" I said while rushing over and hugging Austin and the rest of them.

I was speaking with everyone else who was there, Josh popped around and a few others.
"So are you excited to be going to Verona?" They asked me.
"Oh yes its the city of love and Romeo and Juliet." I said with a fake smile. I sighed while I watched everyone talking to each other. I noticed someone behind me.

"Isla are you sure you want to do this?" Adam asked me and I nodded, while we headed outside for some privacy.
"I have to Adam, there's nothing left for me here. I can't watch Will be with someone else, its too heartbreaking." I whispered and Adam nodded.

"Are you sure you're doing this for him? Or are you running away from your feelings?" Asked the guitarist while I pondered it.

"Why does it matter Adam? I'm being torn away from the only person I've ever loved. What would you do?" I whispered while looking at the guitar player who sighs.

"I'd do the same." Adam said while he excused himself. I sat on the wooden garden steps, sighing.

Will

I held the envelope and couldn't bring myself to open it, I needed someone to help me and stand by my side. I decided to stop by Austin's house and visit. I rang the doorbell and got no answer, that's strange and I pushed the door open. I saw a party was happening.

Wait a second? If the guys were throwing a party wouldn't they have invited me? So many questions. I found Austin and he shot up from his seat.

"Austin man can we go talk somewhere?" I asked him and he nodded, I still had the envelope concealed and we walked into his studio for his drums.

"What's going on man?" Austin asks, while I sighed. I took out the envelope and placed it on the table.
"What is it?" He asked me.

"This is the paternity result of Rosalie's baby and whether she's lying or not. I can't open it man." I said feeling nervous.
"Oh shit!" He said with wide eyes. Something wasn't right here.

"Austin what's going on here? Are you throwing a party without me?" I asked him.

""No of course not, Will its not a good time. How about you join the party and you can read the letter then?" Austin asks me. I sighed, and shoved it into my denim jacket. I followed him out and saw Isla standing with Vanessa and Briton, as she spoke to them giggling about something. Her eyes met mine and then she looked away.

Isla

Will was here, we glanced at each other and I couldn't breath. So I excused myself and went outside, I rushed down the stairs and sighed. Why was he here? Why did he have to make it so difficult? I loved him.

I sighed while I placed my head into my hands and cursed out loud. I heard footsteps behind and someone sitting down. I looked up and it was Will.

"What's happening here?" Will asks me.
"Nothing... just a surprise party is all." I whispered while I sighed.

"I saw Rosalie today and she gave me something, couldn't have the courage to open it." Will said with a sigh.

"Look I don't want to listen to this, good luck Will." I whispered and Will gripped my hand pulling me back down.

"Was I really that bad that you can't stand me?" Will asks me.

"No you were perfect." I said while taking his tattooed hand in mine, we fit together like a puzzle. Looking into those beautiful brown eyes and his curly hair, remembering every feature of his face, his curly hair, his lips and his eyes. I felt a tear stream down my face and I felt him wipe it away.

"Something doesn't feel right Isla, there's a stabbing feeling inside. I know it's not right. Have you ever loved something but letting go was hard." He whispers.

Yes, letting you go and leaving all the memories is hard.

A/N: DUN...DUN! Does Will have the courage to open the letter? Is Isla leaving? Comment below! - MyVictim

Song: My Heart Is Broken (Evanescence)