25. Loving Her

Isla

Yesterday felt like a dream, I woke up with a tattooed arm wrapped around me. Will was snoring away lightly, I felt a little paw tapping me. I saw Milo's green eyes glancing at me.
"Alright boy! I'll feed you." I whisper softly trying not to wake Will, I removed Will's arm around my waist gently, I covered him with the blanket we were sharing, I followed Milo into the kitchen and began getting his food out and placed it on the ground. A fresh bowl of water, I began making a fresh pot of coffee and began preparing some breakfast in case Will was hungry.

I was so focused on breakfast when tattooed arms wrapped around my waist and it caused me to jump, and turn around. I was face to face with Will, "God, you scared me!" I said while burying my face in the crook of his neck, he was still shirtless but I didn't mind. His warmth was the only thing I needed.

"Sorry I didn't mean to." Will said with a smile, "It's just I woke up and you weren't there." Will said.
"Can you watch the pan? I think I have a couple of your shirts that you could wear, so you don't get cold." I said, rushing off to my room. I pulled out his In Flames shirt that I had. I saw Will's back muscles flex and I swallowed, as I watched him plate the food up.

"Here." I said to him, our hands brushed as he put it on. We were glancing at each other, while we sat down on the kitchen island and ate together. His tattooed arm was rubbing circles on my thigh, his touch sent chills down my spine. I gasped as his hand began travelling higher, his eyes glancing into mine.

"Are you okay?" Will asked and I glanced at him and took a deep inhale. I smiled since he was here. I was more than okay.
"Yes I'm fine, just got a bit spacey." I said.

"So what do you want to do today? Maybe you could show me around. I'll just have to go to the hotel and shower." Will said, and I looked at him and bit my lip.

"Uh, why don't you stay here with me? I've got plenty of space in the villa?" I stuttered nervously. Will smiled at me while Milo padded over to him and pawed at him, while
he bent down and picked up
Milo. He was stroking the feline as he meowed in satisfaction.

"I wouldn't  want to intrude on your space and maybe it'll be too much." Will said as I watched my furry feline reacting to his pets.
"Nonsense its be nice and not as lonely and besides Milo is completely smitten with you." I said while the green eyed cat looked at me and I rubbed his head.

"Where would I sleep? If you want I can take the couch." Will said and I laughed.
"There's a guest bedroom or you could share with me? If you want." I squeaked. Will looks at me and grips my hand in his.

"Are you trying to get me in bed with you Isla? Now I wouldn't mind  waking up to your pretty face every morning." Will said while wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. I smacked him on the shoulder, while he pouted.

"Don't be a pervert babe." I said with an eye roll and he laughed. Milo jumped off Will's lap and went to his cat tree.
"I wouldn't mind making love to you all day and night. I missed you Isla." Will whispers and I held his hand and rubbed his tattooed hand.

"I missed you too." I whispered, I stood up and Will pulled me close to him  and held me, I sighed.
"I'll see you in a bit, yeah." Will whispers and he bent down and gave Milo a pet, I walked him toward the door and we glanced at each other. He wrapped an arm around my bare hip and pulled me into a kiss, I entangled my fingers in his In flames shirt and kissed back.

"God you're sexy!" Will whispers against my lips and I laughed.
"You're the sexiest one out of us." I whisper back, and he walks off. I passed inside and I saw Will had left his button down, I gripped it and sniffed his cologne. Guess that's something for my shirt collection.