20. The Webs We Weave

Will

Austin and I pulled up to the house, we sighed.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Austin asks me, it was horrific to be lied to but it has to be done.

"I think I deserve closure and don't you think she owes you an explanation that your sister felt the need to flee her home." I said while Austin sucked in breath.

"Yeah man you're right. Let's do this, justice for Isla." Austin said as we walked up the porch steps and we heard screaming from inside.

"God Rosalie, are you really that selfish that you would lie about the paternity of your child even to me?"  I heard her boyfriend yelling, Austin and I raised our brows. I looked over at Austin, and we walked in because the front door was open.

"He's right we need an explanation, why would you pull something so damn selfish? You hurt my sister's heart. How could you!" Austin fired back.

"Because I wasn't sure, the last time
I was active with Will at the time I got pregnant or Ash. Just wanted to make sure and I didn't mean to hurt Isla." Rosalie said with a sigh, her swollen stomach and rubbed it. Austin and I glanced at each other.

Was this planned? I looked over at Ash and he sighed, you could see he was annoyed.

"Thank God you're not the baby daddy so you don't have to deal with this nonsense. Do you know she doesn't even have cancer, she lied about that. Oh the webs we weave in order to make someone feel bad for you." Ash sighs, while Austin gasped.

"How could you Rosalie? Lie about something like that. I don't even care at this point. Austin let's go!" I said and we walked out. And Austin flipped her off, making me laugh.

"Good riddance to her!"  Austin said, and now it was time to go find Isla.

"Well I should start packing, I hope I can find her man." I said while we got to my home.

"You will, let us know when you do!" Austin said, clapping me on the shoulder and he went back home.

Isla

For the  time I've been here, it has been absolutely breathtaking as I touch photos of the place. I've been working with young children at a youth program. I got dressed in my:

Today we were having a field trip to the museum, while the kids rushed inside

"smettere di correre bambini!" I yelled, as the chaperones helped me, but there was a little four year old boy that reminded me of Will. His curly hair bouncing around.

"C-can I hold your hand please?" He asks while I crouched down to his level, and I smiled.
"Of course, now let's go catch up with the others huh?" I asked him and he nodded, while I stood up from my crouched position . He skipped alongside me.

"Ah Isla, I thought you two were lost." Mrs De Luca said in her thick Italian accent, I smiled at her.
"scusa signora De Luca." I said, while explaining that little Michel was being a little slow.

"No problem." She said while we explored the art work, the richness of this place was so beautiful. The only person I could think of was Will, seeing this beautiful place. We took the young kids to the play place as everyone ran around but Michel  was stuck to me like glue, as I spoke to the young aids.

"Isla do you believe in love?" Asks one of them and I nodded, of course I did.

"Yes I do believe in love." I whispered with a sigh and sad smile, the one person I've ever loved was far away from me. I looked at his jacket that was wrapped around me, it smelt like Will and I couldn't let go. Deep down in my heart I knew he wasn't the father, as we continued wondering through the exhibitions.

The trip was done and we took the children back to the school building where the parents were waiting for their children. I saw Michel's mother and he ran over to her which made me giggle.

"Miss Isla, can I see you again tomorrow?" Michel asks me, I crouched down to his level.
"Of course you shall sweetie, now be good for your mother okay." I said as he gave me a hug and left.

I went to the market place and got some food that I could cook later on, and decided to work on my painting, I was drawing and painting  Will remembering his wild curly hair, those brown eyes and everything.

I painted for a few hours and decided to shower and wash the paint off, and I pulled on a burgundy shirt I had stolen from Will and his favourite In flames shirt. I sighed, as I walked toward my balcony and watched the sunset. I watched the music video the boys released for Pain Remains I: Dancing Like Flames, as it played in the background while sipping my wine.

The part that sent chills down my spine was:

'But within the expanse, I finally see
A world without you isn't meant for me'

As he screamed it, I felt a tear stream down my face. But he was too far away from me now. He's settling down with his new life.

I sat down while I was sketching some things until I heard a meow and saw a cute black tuxedo cat that looked exactly like Dusti came back.

"Hey!" I whispered and filled a bowl with some water and placed it in front of him. I glanced down at him.
"So it's only us huh, you remind me of Dusti." I whispered while I sat on the floor and the cat placed his paw on my bare thigh, I sighed.

I thought back to Will that night we shared his bed, I sighed while remembering how his body felt against mine. His curly hair and his smile, those stretched tunnels that complimented him and his tattoos littering his body.

The next day I decided to get my furry friend checked out by the vet, and he was in all good shape. I brought him a little collar with spikes, it was nice having a companion.

"Hmm I shall call you Milo." I said with a smile and he meowed in response.
"Yeah you like that huh? Milo it is." I whispered with a small smile.

The rest of the days just went by a blur, going to lectures and stuff so focused on this program. I had finished up my painting of Will.

Will

We had finished the recording of Pain Remains II and III, the guys  dropped me off at the airport.

"Go get your girl man!" The guys screamed with a smile and I nodded, as I got out my bag and my stuff. I waved at them.

"Thanks man!" I said as I saw the three members smiling at me and I rushed toward the terminal and began getting ready, I waited around before I boarded. Let's see if we will see each other again.

A/N: So much drama! Will's heading to Verona. Will he find Isla? What do you think of little Michel looking like a mini Will? Stay tuned! - MyVictim