38. With Me

Isla

My belly was getting bigger each month, Will was bouncing off the walls with excitement. Today we were going to know the gender of the baby.  We sat in the waiting room before the doctor called us in.

"Gosh I'm both excited and nervous." Will said while he gripped my hand with his tattooed ones. We were called in, and the doctor checked over everything.

"Alright, are you ready for the gender?" Said the doctor, Adam and Andrew made a bet that the baby would be a boy. Austin and Moke said it was going to be a girl.

"Who do you think will win the bet?" Will asks while he sat in the lime green chair next to me. The doctor pulled up my shirt and put some cool gel on my stomach.

"Alright, that's the baby, the heart beat and everything. The fetus is developing well and everything looks great. Now for the gender, its a baby girl." Said the doctor and I knew my big brother would have won the bet.

The doctor gave us a copy of the sonogram and we were on our way to tell the boys.

"Do you think they'll be excited?" Wil asks me and I glanced over my curly haired boyfriend with a smile.

"Oh I think they will, are you excited?" I asked while we walked hand in hand toward our car, and we stopped by the passenger side.

"With you baby girl I'm always excited, besides we fucked in Verona what a way to conceive a baby huh?" Wil wiggles his eyebrows suggestively.

"Oh you're so fucking cocky you know that." I said with a giggle, while Will gripped my waist and placed a sweet kiss on my lips.

"But you love me though!" He whines, I nodded with a smile. While he pulls open the passage we door and I climb in. He got in the driver's side and we went home.

Granite by Sleep Token was playing in the car and Will was singing a long, while I was nervous to tell the boys but excited also.

(At Home)

"Well what's the gender?" Asks Adam eagerly.
"It's a..." I trail off and motion for Will to finish the sentence.

"Girl!" Will said while Austin and Moke high-fived and Andrew groaned but he lightened up.

"That's awesome, we will have a mini Ramos running around!" Austin said, and I nodded.

"But I'm teaching my niece drums!" Austin said with a smile and I nodded.

"No she'll be a screamer like me!" Will said. Austin and Will were fighting over which was superior or singer who screams like a banshee or a drummer who plays blast beats.

"Alright children! She can know both!" I said with a giggle. They both settled down, we ordered some food and hung out.

We got into bed while I laid on my side facing Wil and he was thinking out loud.

"Oh this is so exciting! But I'm sad that we will have to go on tour before you're due, I want to be there." Will says.

"Your fans need you, I know she will get here when you arrive! I'll miss you." I whispered to him.

"Don't worry baby I love you." He said.

Will

We were having a baby girl and it was exciting although nerve wrecking, we were in meetings about our tours. The only thing I didn't want to do was to leave Isla pregnant and alone, it saddened me.

"Guys before we head away on tour, perhaps we could finish the nursery we were planning on." I asked them and they were in agreement. Isla had found a place and I decided to move in with her.

"Yes and do you have a studio space?" Adam asks and I nodded.

"Yes that would be a wonderful surprise, is there a colour scheme you have in mind?" Moke asks.

"Would white and purple work?" I asked and they nodded. So we were brainstorming ideas.

"Alright that's done, we will start tomorrow." Austin said and I nodded.

After our meeting was finished up, I arrived home to find Isla cooking food. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Hi babe!" She whispers as she continued stirring the food in the saucepan and turned it off.

"Hi darling." I whisper while we stood in the kitchen and kissed, everything felt perfect like this.

"Are you hungry?" She asks and I nodded, we sat and ate dinner together.

(Later That Evening)

"Oh babe I'm craving some ice cream and chocolate!" Isla whines and I had a secret stash of chocolate and ice cream somewhere, I gave it to her while we share a tub of ice cream and watched a film together.

God was it even possible to love someone so much everyday? She's so stunning and beautiful.

A/N: Hey guys been a little busy. Filler chapter. Wow thanks for the 12k reads! Until next time! - MyVictim

Song: With Me (Sun 41)