7. Cursed To Die

Isla

Rosalie and I sat in the kitchen while the boys were working on releasing their concept for Cursed to Die and their new album Pain Remains which was going to be released on October 14th.  I could hear the chatter and Rosalie sighed.

"What's the matter Rosa?" I asked the black haired girl. I ran my hand through my pastel pink hair, I got bored of the dark locks and wanted a change.
"It's Will, he's become very distant lately. He's obsessed with song writing and writing secret love letters to some random girl. I feel like I'm losing him." She says with a sigh.

"What do you mean?" I asked while I looked over the curly haired vocalist, his brown eyes met mine and I looked away.
"I don't know Isla, it is like he's lost interest in and I don't know what to do anymore. Maybe you could have chat with Will." She suggests and I glanced at her.

"I don't know Rosalie, it's not a good idea." I said with a shrug not really wanting to get into their relationship troubles. Although I had recalled when we watched a movie that we fell asleep in each other's arms and Austin was questioning what was happening between us? The secret love letters kept coming in.

"Please Isla you're the only one who can help me out in this situation." Rosalie pleads. I sighed and looked at the black haired girl and caved.
"Fine, I will have a chat with him." I said, while finishing my coffee.

(The Next Day)

I was on the set of Cursed To Die helping behind the scenes, I checked in on Will and I saw that he was struggling with his shirt.
"Hey do you need help?" I asked the curly haired man standing before me, my heart was pounding out of my chest.

"Yes please, my mic is entangled in the damn shirt." He whined, looking defeated. I giggled at his facial expression, looking like a small pouty child.

I walked up to him and unbuttoned a little bit of his shirt and hooked it through properly. My hands were shaky. This was a very intimate moment, his toned tattooed chest was revealed. Our eyes would meet  but we looked away from each other.

"Uh so what's happening with you William? Rosalie is concerned about you, she says you've been writing letters to a secret girl or someone. Is someone on your mind?" I asked casually, while I fixed the mess and he did up his shirt.

"She's someone who's worth it but at the same time forbidden." He said while we glanced at each other. He walked toward the mirror and ran his hand through his hair. I was truly concerned about Will.

His brown eyes looked in the mirror and saw that my hair was different.

"You know your hair looks beautiful like this. So tell me how's Erik treating you?" Will asks me.

"He's fine, but there's just something not right about him. Although this secret person who writes me these notes makes me wonder who he is." I whisper, while silence fills us both.

"It seems we're both cursed to die and never find out who the other person is." Will chuckled at me. His demeanor was different. I walked up to him and hugged him.

"Do you know that you can tell me anything right?" I told him. He sighs and nods.

"You know I just don't feel in love with Rosalie, I just had enough of her constant nagging and badgering me for attention. Especially since the album has been really stressful, and also I have so many thoughts in my head." He said. His eyes held an intense emotion.

"What do you mean Will?" I asked him, he wanted to say something. But we were interrupted by a knock on the door and saw Austin popping in.

"Yo Will it's time to film the video." Austin called out to him.

What was he about to tell me? Why did everyone have to interrupt us when we were engaged in a conversation? I watched the boys kill the music video shooting. Austin and I dropped off Will at his house. My thoughts were swirling around and haunted  by Will's words.

"Isla is everything okay? You've been silent the whole ride." Austin asked me and I nodded.

"Yes I'm okay." I said while I was thinking back to what Will said to me. What was going through his mind? Could he be truly unhappy like this? How could I help him? Was I happy with Erik or just pretending? Why did I have to love my brother's bandmate?

'It seems we're both cursed to die and never find out who the other person is'  Will's voice echoed in the back of my mind. I decided to go and take a bath, and relax. The amber rose scented bath salts filled the bathroom and I had my pastel pink shoved in a messy bun. I didn't know what was going on? Did I like Erik? Will's words were swirling around in my mind.

I showered and started getting dressed in a baggy Slipknot band shirt and I heard a knock on the door.

"Isla, it's Austin, I have a package for you and a black envelope." He said, I padded over to the door.
"Who is this from?" I asked him and Austin shrugged.

"I don't know." Austin said. I sighed and my older brother looked at me.

"What's the matter? You and Will always act oddly around each other. Is there something between you two?" He asks while cocking an eyebrow and sits with me.

"No there isn't. It's just Rosalie wanted me to check in on Will, she feels like he's getting adrift. She's saying she's writing love letters to some secret girl. But he assured me that he isn't." I said to him.

"Good that makes me happy to know."  Austin said and walked out of my room. Before he came, "Do you want impossible hotdogs with me?" My older brother asks.

"Hell yes, as long as we can watch The Lost Boys and The Crow." I said to him and he nodded.
"Good picks dear sister." Austin said with a smile. He left the room and I opened the black envelope and saw the letter again.

Dear,
Nobody has ever measured how much love the heart can hold. But I know that if someone could, they would not be able to measure the love I have for you in my heart. I love you more than you know, more than I can ever tell you.

Yours,
Goblin King

P.S: In the package there's a little present for you.

I walked over to my table and got a box cutter and opened the box and I saw something in black tissue box and pulled out a red dress. It had a bit of a sheer corset boning,  a red floral skirt and it was gorgeous. It was on a black satin hanger and I stood in front of the mirror and placed it against my body. It was gorgeous. Was it Erik that brought me this? Who was Goblin King?

I just let it go.

Will

Rosalie and I were sitting, I looked at the black haired girl before me.
"You know Will I'm concerned about you, are you falling out of love with me? Who is that person you're writing the letter for?" She asks me.

"Be honest with yourself, are you truly happy with me?" I asked her, and she looked at me.

"What type of question is that? You know I am." She said, while reaching out to touch my hand.

"You're going to hate me for this, but I don't feel happy anymore. It's like I'm forcing myself to make this work." I said to her, she nodded.

"It's that girl isn't it? Is she someone we know?" Asks Rosalie and I shook my head no.
"She's someone amazing but she may never know." I said to her and she nodded.

"Take care of yourself, Will." Rosalie said while giving me a kiss on my cheek and walked out of the house.

I leaned against the couch sighing, what was I doing? I ran my hand through my curly hair, I walked over to the package that  I had.

A/N: Well... it looks like Rosalie is out of the picture. Do you think Will and Isla will find their way to each other? Comment your through the below! - MyVictim