13. Unwanted Ghosts of The Past

Isla

Spending time this weekend with Will had me feel inspired to start taking photos, so I sort of used him as a muse. The leaves were changing, so I decided to travel with him and take a few autumn photos. Will was so photogenic that it was so unfair.

He just laid on the ground and rolled around in the leaves, his smile was captivating. They turned out great.

"Let me see babe." Will said while he got up and dusted himself off, it made me laugh at how excited he was. We were standing close to each other.

"Well you made me look beautiful!" He said, while I put away my camera, he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me in for a kiss. I wrapped my arm around his neck.

"We should get back, because I think Austin will probably be looking for us." I whispered and he hummed in response. While he pulled away, he held out his tattooed hand to me while I gripped it.

"Do you want to get some pizza and watch the sunset go down?" He asked me and I nodded. We decided to get two slices of pizza and grab some drinks. We drove somewhere and decided to park the car and sit on the bonnet and munch our pizza. A comfortable silence was around us.

I felt a little chilly because I didn't bring my jacket, so Will gave me his denim coat, it smelt like him. His cologne, and warmth enveloped me.

"What if Austin finds out? I'm scared of that." I whisper, just sighing.

"Well we're beyond that now, the way you were moaning my name!" Will said suggestively while wiggling his eyebrows. I smacked his arm, and he whined.

"Well it was you who continued and you know you liked it!" I whispered to him, he chuckled.

"Oh baby girl I love when you talk dirty to me!" Will said while wrapping his arm around me and we stayed like watching the sunset. We finished up and Will drove me back, the way he gripped the steering wheel and his focus on the road. His hand was resting on the console area, I held his hand through the ride.

"We're here!" I whispered, while he pulled up in front of mine and Austin's home. We parked in front of the house, he switched off the engine and we sat there staring at each other. We both knew Austin couldn't see us together.

"Goodnight William! Thank you for a lovely day out." I said while looking at the curly haired man sitting to my left, his chocolate brown eyes glancing at me.

"No thank you for making me look so beautiful." He said with a smile, his energy was chaotic but at the same time it felt so good.

"Goodnight!" I said, I knew Austin was watching us and I had to be careful not to misstep, I wanted to grab his hoodie and pull him in for a kiss. I looked down and I was wearing Will's jacket which looked massive on me.

"Isla?" I heard Will call after me, but I stopped and turned on my heels. He walked up to me, closing the gap between us.

"What is it?" I asked him, he just pulls me close to him and hugs me. His face buried into the crook of my neck. I wrapped my arms around his waist and just enjoying this moment.

"God I wish I could kiss you." He whispers, but presses a kiss to my forehead instead.

"Oh I'm wearing your jacket though." I whispered, he pulls away and chuckles.

"Keep it, it looks good on you. It'll be an excuse to see my baby girl again!" Will said, while I felt myself blush and I walked up to my porch and watched Will get into the car and drive off.

I walked inside and sighed, closing the door. I saw Austin tapping his foot.

"Where have you been? And why are you wearing Will's jacket?" He asks me, studying me.

"Well we took a few photos and we got carried away, and I forgot to take my jacket and he gave me his." I said which was true, we did end up watching the sunset.

"Did anything else happen?" He demands. Well we did share kisses and we did have sex a few nights ago, but he didn't need to know the details.

"No why would you assume there's something going on between us? We're just close." I whisper and Austin nodded.

"I'm just keeping you safe okay." Austin said and I nodded. He walked away, I sighed. How long could this concealing keep going on for? He's onto us.

I decided to head upstairs and take a shower, I got dressed in my massive Slipknot hoodie and some burgundy biker shorts and decided to develop the photos of Will, in the basement in the red room so I could add it to my portfolio.

And I let them stay in the water for a few minutes and let them develop, I dipped the photo paper in the bowl and let them dry. I went upstairs and undid my pastel pink hair and began sitting on my bed and started sketching somethings.

Will

After dropping off Isla home, I headed home to my cats Dusti and Bobbi. I walked into my home, it felt empty without Isla's presence here. I knelt down to my felines, I pet them. I kicked off my shoes and pulled on my slippers and decided to watch some movies, with my cats snuggled up to me. Bobbi laid on my stomach and Dusti was curled up near my feet, I sighed.

I remembered how we laid here watching a movie, and especially the way her lips felt against mine, it was heaven. I heard a knock on my door which caused me to groan inwardly, I padded toward the door and opened the door, not expecting who was standing there.

"What do you want?" I asked them.

"Hello Will, we need to talk." I heard her voice say.

A/N: DUN DUN...
Who is it? What's going on? Comment your ideas/thoughts below! - MyVictim