23. When I'm Gone, You'll Remember Me

Isla

I had spent the day with the children today, Michel was awfully close to me. He has the same personality of Will, for a four year old child he was amusing. He was making dinosaur noises and he showed me a couple of growls.

"You know I had a friend who made those sorts of noises, it's pretty cool." I said with a small smile. While I saw the little boy look at me with his brown eyes.

"Can I meet him, Miss Isla? He sounds awesome!" He exclaimed, while I laughed. I smiled sadly.

"I'm afraid not Michel, he's too far away from here." I explained to the little toddler. He nodded.

"You look sad Miss Isla, would you like a cookie? Mummy gave me a lot." He said rushing over to his little lunchbox and gave me two cookies.

"You're so sweet! Thank you." I said with a smile, while he wrapped his small arms around me. I stood up and let him play with the small children while I kept a close eye on them.

"Signorina Isola, follow me please." La signora De Luca called out to me, while she walked me into her cabinet and we sat down.
"Okay." I said while I was twiddling my thumbs because I was so nervous.

"You're doing a wonderful job with the children, I can see they've grown quite fond of you, especially Michel." She explains while you can still hear her thick Italian accent.

(Saturday)

I baked the cake and left it to cool, I walked toward the sitting area and curled up to book with Milo sitting on my lap and the time went off, I mixed up the buttercream and I began filling it and stacking on. As I rolled out the white fondant and with my rolling pin gently draped it over the cake.

I used a knife to remove the excess, I piped some red roses and stuck them on there, then a white rose and stuck them. It was a chocolate and orange sponge. I picked it up and placed the cake in the fridge so it could set more quicker.

I looked at the clock and it read four forty in the afternoon, I had finished clearing up and jumped into the shower and groomed myself. I wrapped the towel around my body, and I saw Milo lounged out on my bed.

I pulled on a lace beige bra and underwear and put on my tights, and got dressed in:

I sat down and pulled out my burgundy Valentino platforms from the box and put them on while strapping them

I sat down and pulled out my burgundy Valentino platforms from the box and put them on while strapping them. I saw Milo curled on my bed sleeping, I leaned down and gave him a kiss on his head.

I left my make-up natural, not too attention seeking and basic. I grabbed my things and the cake, I made sure Milo had a fresh bowl of water and food. I had cleared out his litter box earlier.

I walked out and decided to head over to Silvio's and Maria's place, since it was within walking distance. My heels clicked against the ground. I found myself walking up to their door and knocked.