27. All I Need

Will

I was on a conference call with the guys, Adam, Austin, Moke and our agent making sure that everything was going according to plan. We were touring with Mastodon and Gojira. It was exciting as fuck! Apart of me was sad because I have to leave Isla behind. Our agents had left the chat as they would gather us together when I was back in the States.

"So when are you coming back?" Asks Adam, I hummed in response.
"In a week or two, just trying to spend as much time as I can with Isla." I explained to him and as Adam and Andrew left the conference call, Moke had to take out his dog. It was Austin and I.

"You should make these few weeks memorable. Who knows when you'll see each other again." Austin said and I heaved a sigh.

"I don't want to leave her Austin, its so fucking hard." I said with a sigh.

"You know she won't allow you to quit, I know my sister Will. She knows you love this!" Austin said and I nodded. The flights were set and I decided to look for a nice date.

It was going to be hard leaving her behind, but I did have a job to do and I knew she would understand. I sighed and stood near the window, as the sun lowered and I heard a knock on my door.

"Yeah?" I called out and shuffled toward the door and I saw Isla standing in front of me.
"Hey." She said her lilac hair was done up in a messy bun, she was wearing one of my hoodies she stole.

"Are you alright?" I asked her and she nodded with a smile.

"Yes I'm fine. How about you?" She asks me. We glanced at each other and I pulled her toward me.
"I have to go home Isla, the tour are starting and I can't leave you though." I whispered and Isla clears her throat.

"I know Will, I'm not asking you to give up your life for me. I wouldn't ask you for that, I know how much the band and this opportunity means to you." Isla said with a smile while cupping my face in her hand.

"What about what I want Isla? And I want you!" I said with a sigh, Isla nodded.
"You have me Will, you'll always have me but you need to go out there and rock those stages you hear me." Isla said and I nodded.

"How will this work? You and I across the pond, what if you find someone better than me." I said with a sigh, Isla looked at me with a sigh.

"There's no one better than you, it will put our relationship to the test but we have to try, unless you don't want me anymore then I'll always love you William." Isla said to me, I pulled her close to me.

"Are you out of your mind? I want this Isla. I care deeply for you and its just going to be hard!" I said, Isla sighed, wrapping her arm around my neck.

"No one said that love was going to be easy William, but we'll make it work somehow. We just have to have faith in each other. No matter how far away you are from me, I'll always love you." Isla whispers, the room got silent and I leant down and pressed my lips against hers.

Isla

I sat with Will in my art studio as I was drawing him, and it made me giggle. He was being childish, as I made him face the other way. I added finishing touches to his hair, as I drew him with charcoal.

"Will stop fidgeting!" I whined and he pouted with such an adorable expression.

"Oh come on Isla I'm fucking bored out of my mind." Will whines and it made me giggle. Will wanted a break so we stopped, I sat on my stool and he came over and threw me over his shoulder causing a little scream to escape my lips.

He carried me out of the studio and threw me down onto the couch, then he began tickling me causing a giggle to escape my lips.

"Uh so I wanted to take you somewhere and I want to spend more time with you." He whispers, while burying his face in my neck, as he snuggles into me. There was a comfortable silence and he looked up at me and he straddled me, while leaning down and pressing his lips against mine.

I entangled my fingers into his hair, as the kisses got deeper and felt his body against mine, inhaling his scent. His kisses trailing down to my neck, and then we heard a meow in the background. We saw Milo, and Will let out a groan.

"God Milo, you always choose the worst time to interrupt!" Will groans while burying his face in the crook of my neck. It caused a giggle to escape my lips, looking at the curly haired guy being annoyed.

I chuckled at Will grumbling about being interrupted, he got off me and picked up Milo who just curled up in his lap.

"Hey stop grumbling! God you two are the cutest thing ever!" I said with a laugh and Will sighs, while I move closer to him and lay my head on his shoulder.

"I love you both very much!" Will whispers and kisses me.
"We both love you too!" I whisper and place a soft kiss on his lips, and Milo responds with a little meow in agreement.

"Will..." I said and he looks at me with his brown eyes.

"Yes darling?" He asks me and I laid with him.

"Maybe we should plan an entire week of activities since you're leaving in two weeks, so maybe next week we should make a list of where we want to go." I suggest and he nodded.

"I can think of something!" Will said with a smile and we nodded. The next day Will and I walked out hand in hand and we bumped into Silvio.

"Ah Isla and Will! I see you two found each other again." Silvio said and I nodded.

"It does seem it was destino after all!" Will said while pulling me close to him, he nodded with a smile.

"Good I'm so happy for you both!" Silvio said while he gave us both a hug and kiss.

"Hope Maria is doing well!" I said with a smile.

"Yes she's doing pretty well. Maybe you could come out to us again." Silvio said and we nodded.

"Okay." Will said and Silvio went off in the opposite direction, we walked hand in hand.

Internally I was saddened that Will was leaving in two weeks but we would have to make the best of it, until we saw each other again.

I looked at Will and smiled to myself.

He was all I need!

A/N: Hey folks! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Sorry I've been MIA been going through some things. How will Isla & Will balance their relationship? Do you think it will work out? Comment your thoughts/suggestions! Another chapter will be coming soon! - MyVictim