12. Whenever I'm Alone With You

Will

I was running around and cooking a little dinner for Isla. I had invited her to spend the weekend with me. So I was cooking some nice food. I decided on a nice steak with sautéed veggies. I saw my cats Dusti and Bobbi appear while they were watching me rush around my kitchen. It was around three o'clock in the afternoon, she would be coming over at around four thirty or something.

I decided to pet my cats and play with them a little bit, in order to keep them entertained before she got here.

"Do you think Isla will enjoy spending time with me?" I asked my furry felines who meowed the answer. I chuckled while they laid on my lap for a bit. I jumped into the shower and started to make myself look presentable before Isla came.

Isla

I stood in front of my closet looking for something to wear, I had come out of the shower. Will had invited me to spend the weekend at his house, especially when I brought his cats Dusti and Bobbi a toy because they were the sweetest cats ever. Will and I were spending a lot of time together.

I decided to wear this:

I pulled on my shoes and added a dramatic winged liner with a deep shade of burgundy lipstick and mascara

I pulled on my shoes and added a dramatic winged liner with a deep shade of burgundy lipstick and mascara. I didn't want to cake too much make-up on. I grabbed my gift bag which contained the present for the cats along with my bag. Austin wasn't home today because he was away with his girlfriend.

My Uber was arriving within a few minutes, I gave myself a once over and then headed outside locking up the door and making sure I had the toys for the cats. The Uber ride was quiet and I found myself in front of Will's house. I thanked the driver and walked down toward the path, holding the gift and my bag.

I walked up the porch stairs, God I was so fucking nervous because this was going to be our first date, alone without anyone. Austin had no idea that we were together otherwise he would fucking kill us both.

I took a deep breath and sorted my dress out and knocked on Will's door and waited patiently.I heard shuffling of footsteps and the door opened.

Will stood in front of me, shirtless but he was wearing pants but he was drying his curls.

"Hi Isla!" Will said with his infectious smile plastered on his face, looking at him shirtless was so distracting but he looked so good.

"Hey Will." I said with a smile and he invited me inside, while I walked up to him and placed a kiss on his lips. He pulled me close to him and kissed me sweetly.

"I'll be back gorgeous and I'll get a shirt on." Will said while rushing up to his room, I saw his two cats padding over to me.

"Hello beauties." I said with a smile while I bent down to pet the felines, who were loving the attention they were getting. I saw Will looking at us with smile.

"Thank God my cats like you otherwise that would have been a no go!"  Will said with a smirk, I laughed at that. I picked up Bobbi and he carried Dusti.

"Oh I got them a toy. I don't know a toy fish or something." I said with a smile, he nods and took the black bag from me.

"Would you like a drink? I've also cooked us a dinner and maybe we could eat? And watch a movie." Will said and I nodded with a smile.

"That's perfect!" I said while he walked into the kitchen and there was a set table with food, with a candlelit setting and everything.

"It's nothing much. What do you want to drink wine or beer?" He asks me.

"I'll take a red wine." I said, and he walked toward his fridge area and poured me a glass, while we sat down and began eating his cats were eating in their little corner which was the cutest thing ever.

"To us!" Will toasted while we clinked our glasses together, this was perfect and peaceful. Spending time with Will was perfect and just amazing, it was a dream come true.

We had finished up our dinner, I had gotten comfortable and took off my jacket and boots, while I was washing the dishes and he helped me dry them. A comfortable silence was around, this was a perfect harmonic moment.

"Did I mention how beautiful you look tonight?" Will whispers in my ear and I nodded with a smile.

"Many times." I whisper while he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him, placing a kiss on my lips. I dropped the tea towel on the counter and turned around in his arms. We deepened the kiss, it was slow but passionate.

We both stumbled against the kitchen counter, while his hard body pressed against mine, his hands travelling down to my butt.

"As much as I want to do this, I'm worried that I'll be taking advantage." Will said against my lips while he pulls away and I sighed. I wanted it with him.

"If you think so." I whispered and we decided to move into the living room and watch a film, we sipped wine in silence with Dusti and Bobbi curled up on the end of the sofa. I moved closer to Will and and we were snuggled up. I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss in the kitchen earlier.

I didn't care anymore, I placed my wine glass on the table and took his out of his hand. I sat in his lap.

"I don't care about you taking advantage, I want to do this." I whisper and he nods, while he leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine, in a passionate kiss and I entangle my fingers in his hair.

"God you've got no idea how much I wanted you." He whispers to me, while I wrapped my legs around his waist, while he got up while he carried me upstairs to his room. My back hit his soft mattress, he was on top of me. His hands caressing my body, and slowly pulling up my dress over my head.

I laid underneath him with my black and red lacy set. His eyes roaming my body in an affectionate way, I yanked his shirt over his head and threw it somewhere, it landed on the lamp shade.

Each article of clothing was being removed one by one, he trails wet kisses down my body, getting lower and lower.

"God you're so wet for me." He whispers while his thumb traces my womanhood causing a choked out moan to leave my lips, my hips met his touch. His breath was so close to my womanhood. He began licking my entrance, I gripped his sheets between my fingers causing a breathy moan to leave my lips.

"Oh my God!" I moan while I was transcending into another dimension, his touch was driving me insane. He chuckled, not only was he a vocal master but he was amazing in every way.

His boxers were pulled off, he lines up to my entrance and he thrusts into me slowly. His member was big, stretching me but it felt amazing. I've had sex before but nothing like this.

His thrusts were erratic and passionate, I loved his body pressed against mine, each movement was so fluid and passionate. He was truly beautiful, the moon shone in. 

We were laying next to each other panting breathlessly after that was session.

"That was...." I whisper while laying on his chest as his index finger was tracing circular patterns on my bare shoulder.

"Amazing, spectular." Will whispers and I nodded in agreement.

"Indeed it was." I said while sitting up and looking at him.

"God Isla you're perfect and I love you." Will whispers while pulling me closer to him, he leaned down and kissed me.

"Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel alive again." I whisper and Will nods while pressing his forehead against mine.

I was in love with...

Will fucking Ramos

But only issue is will Austin accept this?

A/N: Hey! Sorry been away for so long. Had a bit of an issue with writing. Do you think Austin will find out about Will and Isla? What do you want to see happen next?

P.S: Thank you for the 2K reads you guys are amazing! 🥰

To The Hellfire (Will Ramos)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara