16. Until My Darkness Goes

Isla

I walked into the studio and began pulling off my shoes and tracksuit bottoms and the jacket I wore. I plugged up my iPhone to the sound system and I pulled my pastel pink hair out of its bun and walked toward the middle of the room, toward the pole and laid down on my back.   As the intro of Paint It Black by Ciara played.

I began lifting my legs and drawing zeros as I slowly sat up and grip my left hand and right hand onto the pole and did a spin, as I went into a pull up and fireman spin. Then into an invert and slowly transitioned into a cradle. Then I went back down onto the floor gracefully and did a floor plank.

I wrapped my legs around and did a carousel spin, just allowing myself to get lost into the music and letting my body go to the flow of the song, just pouring all the hurt and pain I felt in this dance. As my pastel pink hair flowed around me, my heart pounding out of my chest.

Will

Austin dropped me off in front of the studio, I sighed while I looked at the building.
"She's in there man, just go to her and have a talk with her." Austin said as he got out of the car urging me.

"Are you fucking serious?" I asked the older Archey. As he pushed me inside, and we walked toward the studio that we could hear music coming out from, the door was opened to a crack and pushed it open. I saw Isla spinning around on the pole, it wasn't suggestive or anything but absolutely beautiful.

I looked behind me and Austin disappeared somewhere else, she looked so beautiful her face filled with concentration as she danced. I think I was falling in love by watching her again, her movements were enchanting.

Her arm and hand movements were flawless, her beauty was something I got lost in her, the way she lost in her own world.

She did a plank on the pole as she began lowering her body onto the ground and ending with a child pose. I couldn't help but clap at the end.

She jolted up and looked up at me.

"Why are you here William?" She asked breathlessly, while I walked over to her.

Isla

I ended the dance with a plank and slowly sliding down the pole and a windmill into a child pose. I heard applause from behind me, I jolted and got up and I was faced with Will.

"Why are you here William?" I said and he walked over to me, his curly hair bouncing as he walked toward me, those brown eyes consuming me and my soul.

"I just want to talk, please Isla. I just need to tell you." He said while he walked closer to me, I averted my gaze onto the ground.

"Then speak, Will." I said, while walking over to the chair and wiped the sweat off my forehead. I threw the  towel on the chair and I crossed my arms.

"Isla I never meant to hurt you! Look I didn't know she was pregnant or unwell, she broke it off with me. I fucking love you Isla, like you don't think this is ripping me apart!" Will yells at me, as his voice travels through the studio.

"Are you seriously fucking blaming me for sticking your dick in her and fucking her. Did you enjoy fucking me?" I yelled at him.

"For fuck sake! You're not a fuck for me, you're so much more than that to me." Will screamed at me, as I began walking away from him, he gripped my wrist and pulled me close to him.