32. I Can't Do This

Isla

I had brought some maternity clothes as I was getting a bit bigger, I was already 5 weeks pregnant and a little bump was forming. I got dressed:

After the lecture Silvio had picked me up, while he took me to the airport to meet Austin

After the lecture Silvio had picked me up, while he took me to the airport to meet Austin. I sat silently while I held my little bump.

"Does Will know you're pregnant?" Asks Silvio and I hummed in response.

"No he does not, I know I'll have to tell him but I'm terrified." I said while glancing outside at the scenery, with some orchestral music playing. Austin had texted that he had landed.

"Isla I know you're scared! But I know he will be happy." Silvio said, while we pulled up and I got out and walked into the airport and waited for Austin.

I saw my big brother rushing over to me, I hugged him close and cried.

"Oh my God Isla I missed you so damn much." Austin said while we hugged.

"I missed you too. Shall we go?" I asked him. Austin nodded and we headed out.

Silvio dropped us off but before he left, he invited Austin and me over to their house for dinner on the weekend. I took Austin to Will's room where he would be staying over.

I made us a cup of tea and we sat down on the island in the kitchen, while we caught up.

"Why are you here Austin?" I asked him, while putting my fading lilac hair behind my ear.

"I'm here because Will was worried sick. So he insisted on coming here but we had to talk him out of it." Austin says with a sigh while munching on a chocolate digestive biscuit.

"Austin I've been going through some stuff. Do you notice anything different about me?" I ask him. Austin looks at me and hums.

"You look exhausted and more stressed. Isla you worried me over the phone. What is it?" Austin asks worriedly, while his tattooed hand touched mine.

"Austin...I'm pregnant and it is Will's baby." I said while feeling a tear stream down my face, Austin smiled.

"I'm going to be an uncle!" Austin asked with excitement and I nodded, while he got up and hugged me. I started crying and he held me close, his brotherly embrace was all I needed.

"I'm scared Austin. How do I tell Will? What if he doesn't want us?" I whisper and sit back down on the stool touching my bump.

"Will loves you Isla, you should have seen how he's struggling without you. You need to tell him." Austin said and I saw Milo head over to us and straight for Austin.

Austin picked up Milo, he was curled on his lap.

"I wanted to abort the baby and not tell Will, it is hard. How can I bring him down when the band is doing so well? It isn't fair on him." I said while tugging my hair.