8. Into Temptation

Isla

Will has been spending a lot of time over at our house and hanging out with Austin. Austin was going out on a date, so Will had stopped over and decided to hang out with me. We were watching a movie and we were bored.

"I'm bored, do you want to bake something?" I asked him and he nodded.
"How about chocolate chip cookies?" He asks, I nodded and we decided to walk into the kitchen and get out the ingredients.

His curly hair was up in a bun, while we started getting the ingredients. Then we began making a bit of a mess.

"What are you doing?" I asked while giggling at how clumsy he was, he just innocently pouted. He took a bit of flour and threw it at me.

"Oh it's war!" I said and started throwing flour at him, and we were covered in flour but finally managed to put them in the oven. We were cleaning up the mess we made, the silence loomed over us.

"God I look like a whole bag of flour exploded on me." Will whined while dusting off his hoodie.

"We made such a mess." I said while dusting myself off. Will pulls off his hoodie and leaves it on the chair, we sat on the kitchen island and waited for the cookies to bake.

"So are you still seeing that Erik guy?" He asked me and I nodded, although things were bothering me.

"But I've been getting these secret love letters from this secret admirer aka Goblin King." I said while Will was drinking water and started choking on it, he coughed madly while I slapped his back which caused me to laugh.

"What a strange name! What does he say in the letters?" Will asked me, while I continued telling him.

"I don't know it sounds as if he's confessing his love for me, its strange though. It feels like I know that person but... they still feel far away." I said to him.

"Isn't it kind of strange that a random stranger is writing to you, who knows he could be a stalker?" Will said with a concerned look.

"Are you worried about me William? He sent me a dress." I said while Will looks intrigued, his facial expressions were strange but he looked

"That's interesting, oh I think the cookies are almost done." He said while the oven dinged and we checked them.

"Do you feel like you've got feelings for someone who's forbidden, and you want to be with that person but you know everything will be bad because of it?" I said with a sigh, Will glanced at me. His tattooed hand gripped mine.

"What do you mean? You mean like star crossed lovers, Romeo and Juliet?" He asked me and I nodded.

"I think my true soulmate is out there, I mean Erik is a decent guy but there's someone else I care deeply about." I said with a sigh.

"Someday you'll be able to tell him I'm sure." Will said while he grabbed the oven mittens and pulled out the cookies and we let them cool down.

It is you Will, I'm in love with you!

I shook that out of my thoughts and we heard Austin talking with a familiar blonde haired guy.

"Hey gorgeous Austin and I bumped into each other and I was wondering if you wanted to do something." Erik asks me while walking over to me and gives me a sweet kiss. I saw Will and Austin were engaged in a conversation, but I could feel Will's eyes glancing at me.

"Sure where shall we go?" I asked Erik while I placed my hand on his chest.

"Wear something nice, I'm going to take you to a restaurant." Erik said he looked pretty classy today. I nodded and decided to take a quick shower and get dressed for the date.