19. And I Return To Nothingness

Isla

A month had passed and I let Austin know how things were going. He had told me that Will was missing me a lot and that they were filming the music videos for the Pain Remains trilogies. God how I missed the rowdy boys? I found myself deep in thought and how I missed Will. No Isla, you're here doing this yourself. I sighed at how lonely it felt without him.

I decided to explore the city and see Juliet's balcony and tomb, I pulled on:

I pulled on my Nike dunks and pulled my pastel pink hair into a ponytail and grabbed my Ray Ban sunglasses and hit the town

I pulled on my Nike dunks and pulled my pastel pink hair into a ponytail and grabbed my Ray Ban sunglasses and hit the town. I bumped into Silvio, a nice middle aged man who introduced me to his wife Maria.

"Buongiorno Isla, how are you on this fine day?" Silvio asks me and I smiled sadly.
"Buongiorno Silvio, honestly I'm okay. I'm in the most beautiful place in the world, the city of love but I'm missing someone." I said with a small smile.

"Ah my child, you must of loved him very and he must love you. I believe in destino, no? Maybe you'll find each other, you're in the city of love." Silvio said and I nodded the middle aged man.

"I hope so Silvio, buona giornata." I said while I went on my way, I saw Juliet's balcony as I went into the mansion and stood there. This is where Juliet called out to her Romeo. If only I could call out to Will, and he would appear.

Eh, its just fairy tales but in life real love doesn't exist.

I took photos and stuff, I had some time to spare before classes so I went to Juliet's tomb, her resting place where she took the sleeping draft to make Romeo believe she was dead, because she didn't want to marry Paris.

But poor Romeo was naive to think his love was dead and he took the vile of poison so he could be there with his love again. Dying for true love was a bit cliché and dramatic.  I sighed and walked out of the tomb silently. I stood in front of the Fontana di Madonna, from what I heard Silvio told me it was a wishing well.

I held a twenty cent euro coin, and made a wish while closing my eyes and threw it in the fountain. Not that it would come true, but it was worth a try. I arrived at the university and sat down in the lecture and listened while I made notes about art history. I made it to a painting class.

"You need to paint something that you hold dear to your heart, it can be anything." The lecturer said, "
What  would I draw? I found myself absentmindedly sketching until something came out. I looked and I drew Will.

I got a bigger canvas and decided to do a painting but I raised my hand.
"Does it matter what kind of medium we use? Can it be paint or charcoal?" I asked the lecturer.

"No it can be anything you prefer. And you've got a month to complete this assignment. Class dismissed." They said, as I carried the big canvas to my villa and dropped it off. I bumped into Silvio.

"Ah Isla dear, why don't you join Maria and I for dinner? So you're not alone." Silvio asked me, and I nodded.

"It would be lovely to join you both for dinner." I said with a smile, and followed him inside his little villa, it was beautiful and rustic.  I saw Maria running around the stove top.

"Ciao Isla, can you help me dear?" She asked me and I nodded with a smile. She reminded me of my mother at how soothing and calming she was. My phone lit up and saw Austin had messaged, I saw the wallpaper of Will and I smiling.

"Of course." I said to her, I responded back quickly, letting him know everything was going well.

"So Isla, who is that young man on your phone? You must love each other, I can still see the love in your eyes." She said and I smiled sadly.

"Ah yes, his name is William and for short Will. Our love story was sort of like Romeo and Juliet, forbidden love but sadly things happened that caused us to be apart." I whisper sadly.

"Ah my dear you're in the city of love, destino shall bring you two together." Maria said while I helped chop the carrots, she was making bolognese.

"You know Maria Silvio was telling me that, but I don't think that fate or destiny  will bring us together." I said, while the celery was chopped also and thrown into the frying pan. We ate dinner and it was so delicious, the food was always divine and they poured some red wine.

The food smelled divine, I loved watching Silvio and Maria interact. The love they had for each other was so beautiful. I missed him. They were so funny. The love they had for each other, it reminded me of the love Will and I had for each other. I got to my villa Romantica and I got undressed and threw on Will's burgundy shirt. It was baggy but the only thing that reminded me of him. I walked toward my window and saw a cat meowing at me, it reminded me of Dusti.

"Hello!" I said while giving him fresh water.

Will

"I'm going to find her man, I'm going to Verona." I said while I sat in front of Austin.

"Is that what you want?" Austin asks me, he asks cocking his eyebrow waiting for my response. I could a see a grin forming on his face.

"You know that's all I want man, I love Isla. She disappeared without a trace." I said to Austin, I was leaving shortly after the Pain Remains videos were recorded. But what about my cats?

"Don't worry about Dusti and Bobbi, I'll look after them. You focus on finding your girl." Austin said with a smile.

"Do you approve?" I questioned Austin as we ate some food and he hummed in response.

"I'm not a monster man, I want my sister happy and she was happy with you. And you were too." Austin said while he sipped his beer and continued, "I knew it was you with the letters though." Austin said with a smirk.

"Why didn't you tell her?" I asked him.

"Because it was fate." Austin said with a smile, as we hung around and just talked about random shit. I rolled my eyes, but if it was meant to be. It was meant to be.

"Cheers to that!" I said while raising my beer bottle to Austin.
"You know Rosalie owes you an explanation, actually both of us." Austin said while I nodded.

"How about we stop by and visit?" I asked Austin and he nodded.
"Let's go!" He said while we decided to Uber to her place because we had some beers, it was better to be safe than sorry.

A/N: Thank you for the 3.7k reads it means a lot, glad you're all enjoying this story. Do you think Will & Isla will find their way to each other? What do you think about Silvio and Maria? - MyVictim