35. As Above, So Below

* Isla's new look (above)

Isla

"Austin, are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked Austin while he snuck me into a hotel room. I had just arrived in Texas, they were off for two days so I had to stay hidden.

I was fourteen weeks pregnant. I requested a transfer from Verona arts academy to something in the city. They accepted the request. I sighed running my hand through my brown and blue ombré hair.

I sat in my hotel room with Milo curled up on my bed, while rubbing my belly. It was an exhausting flight, I heard a knock on my door and shuffled to answer it. I saw Austin and Mike coming in holding Shake Shack bags and they came in.

"So what's the plan guys?" I asked while the three of us sat down and the two guys were brainstorming ideas. They brought me two shroom burgers while I sighed.

"We have today and tomorrow off, maybe we can surprise him tomorrow." Austin suggests, while Mike hums in agreement. I saw Milo padding over to me and meowing so I placed him on my lap.

"Will shall be annoyed with me for hiding this." I said touching my bump and the guys sigh.

"I've never been pregnant but I would be scared also. Since everything was so uncertain." Mike trails off and I could see Austin nudge him. This didn't sound good.

"What is it?" I question putting down my burger while needing to know.

"It's about Will." Mike blurts out while Austin shushes him.

"What is it? You can tell me." I whispered with a low voice, so we didn't make a lot.

"A week ago Will was doubting your relationship. He wanted to break up because he felt it was too hard." Mike said. I couldn't blame Will, it was hard being in a long distance relationship.

"Man, why would you tell her that? Isla came all the way here to see Will." Austin said, I sighed deeply and I knew it was my fault that I caused this mess.

"I wouldn't blame him, he's going to hate me after this. If Will wants us then it is fine. But at least I have our baby, the one we conceived out of love." I said with a smile. This was true, I've never regretted anything with Will.

I felt a tear stream down my face, I'd rather be six feet then be lonely but sometimes life tends to lead us down that path.

"Oh great man now you made a pregnant woman cry." Austin said while hitting Mike on his shoulder and I wiped away my tears.

"Guys I'm pregnant, our emotions tend to be all over the place." I said with a laugh.

"That is true!" They both said in unison.

"So what do you think you're having?" Mike wondered out loud and I began telling him.

"I'm thinking she's going to be a girl." I said and Mike approved.

"Oh my God, it would be great to teach her drums!" Mike exclaims with excitement, I would let my daughter pick up whatever she wants.

I laughed at the two grown men's antics but I thought about Will. I zoned out about some thoughts racing.

"Well you should get some rest! We shall see you tomorrow." Austin said while pulling Mike up.

"Shouldn't one of us stay here just in case something happens?" Mike asked with a worried expression. I felt a cramp running through me, I gripped the table.

"Isla what's the matter?" Austin questions, while rushing over to me. It felt like an uncomfortable cramp.

"Do you want to go to the hospital?" The guys asked me, I read somewhere it was normal due to baby expanding and developing.

"I'm fine, it just felt like a cramp. Is it possible if you can stay with me Austin?" I asked my brother and Mike nodded.

"I should head back because I share a room with Will and he'll be suspicious. I'll swing by for a movie night tomorrow." Mike said while giving me a hug and headed out leaving Austin and I.

Will

I bumped into Mike and he was coming out of a random hotel room. Did he have some chick with him? He looked kind of happy.

"Hey man where have you been? Been looking for you and Austin everywhere." I said and Mike chuckled.

"Oh yeah I was with Austin helping him with something? Is everything okay?" He asked me and I shook my head no, while we walked toward our room.

"Ah alright." I said while we put on a movie and watched it since it was our day off, Mike had dozed off on his bed snoring away loudly which caused me to crack up.

The full moon was up and I thought back to the time Isla and I reunited in Verona, the crashing of the thunder and rain. Kissing her and feeling her against my body, just craving her touch all the time.

"God I miss you Isla!" I whispered softly, it was difficult being away from her and I hoped to see her soon. In the back of my mind all I could think of is, had she found someone who truly cared about her?

I pulled out my phone and looked at the photos of the last dates we had shared in Verona. We belonged together, but were we worth fighting for? Or is it just another fake thing like it was with Rosalie?

We had been through hell and back in our relationship, all the tests and trials and it has to mean something. Breaking it off sounds so simple, but the fact she went behind Austin's back the first to be with me. She also was sacrificing a lot.

But what if she wasn't coming back after the program was over? What would I do? I remember her falling asleep with Milo curled up with her, it was such a damn cute scene between those two.

A/N: How are you guys liking the chapter? Will they see each other again? - MyVictim