3. Empowered, in solace

Isla

We were half way through with the Chaos and Carnage tour, we were in New Mexico and Will's birthday hit. It would be a massive celebration that's for sure. I sighed and got dressed:

I walked out of the white RV since the guys were resting, I saw the busty black haired girl

"Uh hey I'm looking for Will, he invited me." She glanced at me, the way I was dressed in a judgmental way.
"Uh sure give me a second, I'll take you to him." I said, I decided to take her to him. I think he would be in sound check. I saw Austin had finished his soundcheck, while Adam and Andrew were standing with him. Now it was Will's turn.

"Doesn't he sound amazing?" The girl asks me.
"Uh not to be rude, but I never got your name. I'm Isla Archey, the younger sister of Austin." I said.
"Oh yeah, it's Rosalie." She said while
She shook my hand and I smiled at her.

I saw Will approaching Rosalie and he gave her a hug, Will and I glanced at each other. I knew I couldn't want him, he was taken.
"Excuse me." I whisper and push past the boys, I need to think and figure out what to do with my own life. Once the Chaos and Carnage tour was done, I would actively start looking for a job and a flat to live in.

My phone started ringing and it read: Erik

"Hi Erik, how are you?" I asked him into the handset.
"I'm good Isla, listen I'll be in Vegas and I was wondering if you wanted to maybe meet up and have a drink or something?" Erik asks me, I heard footsteps behind me. I knew it was Will.

"Yes Erik that sounds great! Let's do drinks." I said with a smile on my face.
"Alright Isla, I look forward to seeing you soon." Erik said and I felt myself smile.

"I can't wait bye." I said, while we started texting with emojis and stuff, Erik was truly great. He wasn't bad looking either, he had sent me a selfie earlier, his hair was bleached blonde and he was so hot.

He sent me a cute selfie:

I smiled to myself and put my phone away

I smiled to myself and put my phone away. I saw Will standing next to me.

"Is it lover boy texting you?" Will asks me and I glanced at the curly haired vocalist.
"Yes what is it to you?" I asked him.
"He's leading you on Isla, he's not into you." Will said to me, I scoffed.