33. Brotherly Love

Isla

"Oh my God Isla! Look how cute these little Vans are." Austin said while gushing over the little checkerboard Vans, as he showed them. I was eight weeks pregnant, two weeks had passed. The morning sickness was killing me.

"They are so damn cute! I'll get them." I said, while I looked for dresses and stuff like that.

"Do you think you're having a baby girl?" Asks Austin and I took a deep breath.

"Imagine a little cute curly haired girl, I'm sure Will would be overprotective." I said while Austin hummed in response, while we looked at baby prams and stuff.

"Isla you know you don't have to do this on your own. Will deserves to know, you can't hide it. Why are you so scared?" Asks Austin and I sighed.

"I don't want him to feel trapped you know, I'll tell him but it's just difficult. The other night he told me he couldn't do this anymore." I said while we paid for clothes and stuff.

"Isla, the fact you want me to hide this from my best friend is putting me in an uncomfortable situation." Austin said, while we walked into a cafe and got something to drink and we sat down.

"I know it is uncomfortable for you, but how do I tell him about being pregnant through the phone?" I asked with a sigh, while running my hand through fading lilac hair.

"You need to figure it out somehow, you're just scared. It will be much easier. Besides, your art program is ending soon. Will you be coming home?" Austin asks while he sips his iced latte.

"I don't know yet, I've got a few months." I said with a sigh, while I played with the black straw.

"Isla you don't have to decide now, I know you love Will. Don't shut each other out. He seriously is lost without you." Austin said while I sat in deep reflection.

"Yes you're right, I'll tell him. But I'm scared he'll reject me." I whisper and I couldn't bear the thought of losing him over this.

"If he does that, Mike and I will be the first ones to kick his fucking ass!" Austin said in a threatening way. I chuckled.

"Now...now violence isn't necessary." I said with a smile, Austin chuckled.

"But you have to promise me, just to piss off Will! She must play the drums." Austin said with a chuckle.

"I think we can make that work." I said with a giggle, while we were walking past a store and Austin saw a onesie with a drum set on it.

"Oh my God I'm so getting this!" Austin said while rushing inside and buying it, I laughed at his childish behaviour. We headed back to the villa, Austin was carrying the bags.

"Do you want me to buy anything when I get home such as a baby crib and stuff?" Austin asks me.

"Maybe we could do that." I said while we had around 32 weeks until the birth. Austin and I got home.

"What would you like to eat?" Austin asked me and we made grilled cheese and some tomato soup.

We had eaten a bit and watched something on Netflix, I was starting to feel tired and fell asleep.

Austin

I watched Isla cuddling up on the couch and was fast asleep. I covered her up with a blanket and I knelt next to her while stroking her hair.

"I'm sorry Will." She mumbled in her sleep, here I was watching two people being separated by distance. I sighed and I saw Milo patting my leg.

"Come on boy, let's go and get you some food and let Isla rest huh?" I asked the cat and I stood up and headed toward the kitchen and got his food and placed it in the bowl.

I leant against the kitchen counter and cleaned up a bit, my mind lingered on Isla. She's eight weeks pregnant, how could I leave her alone? What if something happened and I wasn't here? How would I forgive myself?

I sat on the balcony as the sun was setting, it was hard. How would Will react? How could I keep this secret?

"Oh Milo, what am I supposed to do?" I asked while placing my face into my hands, sighing deeply. My FaceTime started going off, it caused me to jump and it was Will.

"Austin! I had a weird dream." Will said, I looked at the curly haired man through the video.

"What sort of dream?"I ask, cocking my eyebrow, Will sighs and runs his hand through his curly hair.

"I had a dream where Isla was pregnant, we were cuddling and holding her close to me. We were planning our future." Will said and he sounded shaken up.

" It is just a dream!" I said, trying to calm him down. I wanted to calm Will down.

"Austin I'm not crazy man, I felt it was so fucking real man. I'm not crazy." Will said and sighed deeply.

"Will get some rest." I said to him and I looked at him and sighed.

"How is she?" Will asks me, and I glanced over at a sleeping Isla.

"She's sleeping now, Isla is missing you." I said with a sigh. Once I said Isla was doing okay he exhaled in relief.

"Good, I'mk glad you're spending time with her. I'll let you get back to whatever it is." Will said and we bid each other a goodbye.

Is this deja vu? How the fuck did he know? I had to be careful not blurt anything out.

"Fucking hell Isla, why me? Why did I have to keep this secret?" I mumbled to myself. This is a fucking disaster.

"Austin?" I heard Isla call me and I rushed over to her.

"Are you okay? What's happening with you?" I asked Isla, she nodded while I scooped her up and carried her to bed.

"Yes, I just had a dream about Will and it made me wake up, God I miss him." Isla said while she curled up on the bed.

"Don't worry you'll see him soon." I say while  I stroked her fading lilac hair.

"I know...I can't be away from him any longer. Maybe I can come." Isla whispers.

"We can do anything you want." I said, while she smiled at me and I gave her a kiss on the forehead and she curled up on the bed and fell asleep.

So many thoughts were clouded, I was in a predicament between hiding this from my best friend but also protecting my sister. I had to go back in a couple of days.

I had to let Isla know about the dream Will had, it was very important that she knew. I got some sleep, and knocked out.

The next morning I woke up to hearing someone throwing up, I got concerned and decided to check on Isla.

"What's wrong?" I asked her and she wiped her mouth, and rinsed it out.

"The morning sickness is killing me." Isla said with a sigh, I glance at her worrying on how to leave her like this? What if something happened to her and we weren't here for her.

"Isla the guys need me to go back on tour, but how could I leave you alone?" I asked her with a sigh.

"I'll be fine, I'm not disabled and I will be just fine." Isla said with a deep sigh, but she was my baby sister and I was worried.

"You're my baby sister of course I'll worry about you, but I'll be teasing your baby daddy nonstop." I said with a chuckle.