39. Him & I

Will

Isla was standing in front of the mirror looking at her belly, her face was filled with doubt and deep thought.

"God I am going to get these stretch marks. Will he think they're sexy?" She asked herself, with a deep sigh and she pulled up her hair into a bun.

"Of course they're sexy, I'm so lucky to be apart of this journey with you." I said wrapping my arms around her waist and placing my hands on her stomach.

"Look at me William, I'm so fucking fat. You look so beautiful compared to me." Isla said with a huff, I spun her around and she faced me. I cupped her chin, her hazel eyes filling with tears.

"God stop that baby girl, you're so fucking gorgeous. You're my baby mama, now dry those tears." I said with a smile and leaned down and pressed my lips against hers.

"You know how to make me blush William." She said with a pout, I smiled against her lips.

"Now let's go and watch your favourite movie and snack, I brought your favourite Ben & Jerry's ice cream." I said while gripping her hand and pulling her toward the living room.

"You're lucky you're cute otherwise I would say no." She said with a giggle and we sat down on the couch, we put on a movie and she was caught up in it while eating ice cream.

God she was glowing and beautiful and she was mine, no one else's but mine. I was in deep thought about the hurdles we had been through, but with her it was all worth the pain and tears we had been through.

"Have you thought of nursery colours?" I asked Isla while she leaned against me and hummed.
"I was thinking maybe pastel colour or something neutral." Isla said with a deep thought.

"I agree with that. We should start soon. The little one will be on the way soon. We're having a band meeting soon, I think we will be touring Europe soon." I told her with a sigh.

"Oh I didn't realise it was going to be that soon." Isla said with a sad smile. This was killing me, seeing her so sad and emotional.
"I know baby, it will be hard but we will make this work." I said with a smile.

"I know but it will be hard being pregnant without you, but me and the little one will be okay." Isla said while I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Baby we should go to bed, get some sleep." I said and she nodded with a smile.

Isla

The next day Will had a band meeting, he told me that they were planning an European tour and was worried knowing that he was going to be so far away.

It was around five o'clock and Will would be coming home in an hour so I made him carbonara. I heard the front door open, Dusti and Bobbi rushed over to him.

"Honey I'm home!" I heard from the hallway, as I added the final touches and turned it off.

"In the kitchen babe!" I called out while I heard his footsteps rushing over to me and he kissed me.
"Are you hungry?" I asked him.

"Yes I'm starving but more hungry for you." Will said with a suggestive tone and it made me giggle.
"Oh behave!" I said while kissing him passionately.

"Let's eat!" Will said, rushing to the bathroom and washes his hands, he walked back and I got out the plates and stuff. I placed everything down on the table. Will joined me in the kitchen and I felt something which caused me to intake a sharp breath.

"Will!" I called out and he rushes over to me, while I felt another kick and I gripped the counter.
"Isla what's the matter?" Will asks with concern on his face.

"It's the baby! She kicked." I said with a smile, while another kick and he rushed over to me and placed his hand on my stomach. He waited patiently, and she kicked again.

"Wow, that's an amazing baby! That's our beautiful girl. But maybe you could give mummy a break." He whispered to my belly. We were both elated and excited for what the next chapter brought.

"I can't wait for this amazing chapter of our life and story." I said with a smile.

"I am too, although I don't want to leave you just yet. We will be going at the end of the month. Maybe we could make a list for the things we need to buy for the nursery." Will said with a smile.

"Alright that's great, we have a crib and we just need some baby clothes and things." I said to him, he nodded.

"We can get everything tomorrow." Will said and he showed me the empty guest room which we would transform into a nursery. We heard the doorbell ring, Will rushed to get the door.

I saw Austin and waltz into the kitchen and he smelled food and I gave him some, "
God you're glowing Isla, pregnancy looks good on you." Austin said with a smile, I nodded.

"Although it's exhausting eating for two, but Will is treating me well and making sure that I am taken care." I said with a smile.

"I'm so excited to be an uncle, oh I get something for the baby." Austin said and pulled out something from the bag I was holding. It was cute baby Vans and it made me emotional.

"These are so adorable." I said with a smile, Will liked it and we were sitting and talking together as a family with my two favourite people. Dusti and Bobbi came over and started petting my leg, they seemed hungry.

"Come on babies, let's get you some food." I whisper and I poured the food in their bowls, I watched them munching on their food.

I leaned against the counter and had some water to drink, my mind lingered on how Will and I reunited in Verona.

"Do you know baby? Your daddy and I reunited in Verona, when you are born we will take you." I said with a smile rubbing my belly.

A/N: Sorry for disappearing been a busy couple of months.  Hope you guys enjoy and thanks for the 13k reads, you guys are amazing! - MyVictim

Song: Him & I (Halsey ft G Easy)