5. Unsolved Mystery

Isla

The Chaos and Carnage tour had ended, I still had the mysterious letter that was left from my secret admirer. Who was it? I read it again, it made me wonder who it could be.I laid on my bed, letting out a deep sigh. Who are you, my secret admirer? I hoped that he was at least handsome.

My MacBook Pro was open as I was looking into finding a studio I could open and start my business in New York and also an apartment. A soft knock came on my door.

"Hey Isla Will is here and I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with us?" Austin asked me, I nodded and put the letter in the black envelope and headed downstairs. I saw Will and Austin chatting, while Austin cooked vegan hot dogs.

"Hi Isla." The curly haired vocalist said while looking at me, he looked so good today. He wore white tunnels today, his chocolate brown eyes bored into mine.
"Hi William." I said, walking to the kitchen island sitting on the barstool. We were eating and enjoying a conversation.

"So have you found a new studio yet?" Austin asks me.
"Well I'm still looking for one, but it's turning out to be a little tricky." I said to him.
"I hope you're looking for one here in New Jersey." Will says and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I wanted to find it in the financial district or somewhere." I said, Will's eyes held an emotion that I couldn't sense, there was something there. Perhaps it was all in my mind.
"I see." Will said while gripping his glass that was filled with water.

I thought back to the letter, maybe I could Austin the letter.
"Uh Austin I got a letter, it's from a secret admirer." I said to him, while walking over to my older brother.

Dearest Isla,

There is nothing I cannot give to have you
I will give my all to love you. I would give you my spirit, my soul, and my body. I would give everything because you are not just anything to me, neither are you something, baby you are everything.

From Secret Admirer

Austin finished reading out the letter, I saw Will choking on his drink and coughing up a lung. I rushed over to him.
"Bro what the fuck? Are you good?" Austin asks while clapping Will on the back.
"The drink went down the wrong pipe!" He wheezes out, trying to relax. His face was so red, something was about our vocalist.

"Does my sister have a secret admirer? It could be a fan, where did you find the letter?" Austin asks me.
"I found it in the dressing room." I said, while putting the letter away. Could he be someone close to me? All this felt so confusing. The boys decided to watch The Batman, I sat next to Will while we shared a blanket. Austin was on the recliner with a blanket and he was nodding in and out of sleep.

Will and I were cuddled up to each other while his fingers stroked my hair, I liked this feeling of being with him. But I knew that this couldn't be. Austin was fast asleep.I felt his warmth and we both fell asleep.

Austin

I woke up from my nap, I saw that the credits were playing. I looked over and saw that Will and Isla were fast asleep, Will held Isla close to him. Could he like my sister? There was no way right? I decided to let them sleep, but I wonder who the writer of the letter was.

I heard shuffling of footsteps and I saw Will walk out, his curly was messy from where he slept. A few moments ago, he was close to my sister. Could he like her? Was there something going between them? I had to know.

"Is there something going on between you and Isla?" I asked my band mate and he shook his head.
"No man, there's nothing. You said she's off limits and I'm not crossing any boundaries." He explained to me and I nodded.

"How's everything with Rosalie?" I ask him, he sighs.
"Honestly it's going terribly, she's being awfully clingy and won't let me do anything on my own." He said with an exasperated sigh.

"Ah I understand that." I said to my friend.

"Also I think I've got feelings for someone else, but she's out of my league. Well she's beautiful but forbidden." Will said while drumming his fingers against the counter.

"Who is she man? The one who occupies your mind so much ?" I asked wanting to know.
"I don't know man, I should head out." Will said. He was acting so strangely. I would find out soon.

Will

God tonight was close, I could have gotten found out. I was falling for Isla but falling out of love with Rosalie. What was I supposed to do?

I decided to check on Isla, she was curled up on the couch with the blanket falling of her. She was so beautiful, I ran my hand through her thick black hair. God why did she have to be forbidden? My jealousy only spiked when she told Erik had kissed her.

She was the one who got away from me, I wanted her lips against mine. Why did this have to be so consuming for me? I would like a high schooler with a crush, but my love for this girl grew.

"If only this were meant to be, one day it shall be." I whisper while cupping her cheek. I decided to head home, I had to get away before I did something I would regret.

"Uh Will please stay?" I heard a soft whisper and she gripped my wrist.
"What about your brother?" I asked the black haired girl.

"Just hold me tonight please." She said, I sighed and she held my hand and took me into her room. She yanks me close to her by my black shirt.

"Take this off." She whispers and I sighed, she walked away and got dressed in a baggy Motley Cruë shirt, she climbs into bed with me.

Her fingers decently tracing my tattoos, her touch send shivers down my spine.
"Why do you shudder Will?" She asks me. My heart pounding out of my chest, I couldn't breathe.
"Your fingers they feel so soft and tender." I whispered to her.

"Yes." She whispers and closes her eyes and cuddles up to me. I scratched her head as she closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep.

I was fucked....

I was falling for Isla Archey, there's no going back now!

A/N: Well...Will had a reaction to the letter, so you think he wrote it? What do you think will happen between William and Isla? Is a forbidden romance blooming or what is? Comment your thoughts below! Until next time! - MyVictim