36. Unexpected Surprise

Isla

"Come on, this is going to be an awesome surprise for Will. He's been dying to see you." Austin said while we were walking backstage, looking at everyone preparing for the show. I played with the hem of my polka dot dress trying to pacify the stress I was feeling.

"You know he wouldn't expect me here." I said while I saw Andrew and Adam standing around, but Will wasn't here yet.

"Hello Isla! Oh my goodness you're pregnant." Adam and Andrew spoke in unison, and I nodded with a nervous smile.

"Yes! I'm terrified. What if he rejects me?" I whispered while the voices in my head raced, like a nonstop monologue.

"Where Mike and Will? They should be here by now." Austin said with a sigh while tugging on his hair.

"Mike just texted and he said they're on their way." Andrew said while I felt my nerves kicking in, I felt a cramp and I had to grip the table.

"Isla? What's happening?" Austin asks with a worried expression, while rushing over to check on me, I held onto the back of the chair.

"It is just a cramp, don't worry." I said to Austin with a small smile, while one of the crew guys handed me a cool water bottle in order to stay hydrated.

Austin pulls me into a dressing room which I assumed was Will's. It felt like his.

"Just wait here." Austin said and he walks outside waiting for Will im assuming.

Will

"Come on dude!" Mike said while we were walking off and Austin greeted us outside, he was smiling at Mike. Was something going on here?

"We have a surprise for you!" Austin said with a smile, he grabbed my hand and dragged me toward my dressing room. I saw Adam, Andrew talking with the crew. Mike approached them also, all of them had these cheesy smiles on their faces.

"What's going on?" I asked everyone around me. Why was I always out of the loop for things? Austin pushed me into the changing room and I saw a girl with brown and blue ombré hair standing there looking at my wall. Her perfume filled the air, the scent was so familiar. Was my brain playing tricks with me? Was Isla here? God I missed her so damn much. My mind was racing with questions, maybe having distance between us was good but at the same time, how would it work between us now? Why was she here?

"Who are you? Why are you in my dressing room? Are you a fan or something?" I asked her, she turned around and looked at me. She turned around and glanced at me.

"Hello Will.You have forgotten it so seems." I heard her voice, was this Isla? Her hair was dark brown with blue ombré going through it.

"You're here! When did you get here?" I asked with a shaky voice running over to her and hugging her.

"I got here sometime ago." Isla said with a smile, my eyes roamed her body and it landed on her stomach. She had a little bump, was she pregnant? Her hazel glanced at me, but she noticed that I was being distant with her.

"Why are you here?" I asked while stepping away from her, scratching my neck.

"Don't you want me here? I came because I missed you and we need to talk." Isla said, I heard chatter outside.

"What about?" I asked her while keeping my distance between us, so many questions were running through my head.

Isla

I heard the dressing room door open, I glanced at the photos on his mirror. Until I heard someone walk in and his voice.

"Who are you? Why are you in my dressing room? Are you a fan or something?" Will asked me, Did I really look like a fan? Did he not recognise me? Perhaps it is  the hair.

"Hello Will." I said while turning around to face the curly haired man in front of me. He looked great but exhausted from touring. I cradled my little bump, well I was three months along with the pregnancy.

"You're here! When did you get here?" Will asked with a shaky voice running over to me and hugging me. I inhaled his scent, in his arms I felt home. My sanctuary and my safe haven.

"I got here sometime ago." I said with a smile, his eyes roamed my body and it landed on my stomach. His brown eyes held confusion and I knew he had a lot of questions, I cradled my bump while I stared at him.

"It's really good to see you here and you look so damn beautiful." Will said with a smile, but it didn't reach his eyes. Perhaps Mike was right, he did want to end things but I figured it would be best to be honest with him.

"Well as much as I loved Verona, you weren't there. But I do need to tell you something." I said glancing at the ground, it was now or never. I didn't want him to feel trapped with me because I was expecting his baby, I wanted it to be his choice. If he wanted to be apart our lives, I'd be grateful if not I would love this child regardless.

"Well what is it?" Will asks me, he kept a distance between us. Our distance had made his heart grow colder, but I would be leaving for Jersey tonight anyway staying with our parents.

"I'm pregnant William." I said with a sad smile, his eyes searched mine but he was awfully quiet not saying anything. Will slowly approached me while I touched my bump and his tattooed hand rested on top of my hand, while the height difference between us was prominent, as I searched those big brown eyes. The ones I loved.

"When did you find out?" Will asks me while we glanced at each other, I felt a tear stream down my face remembering how in shock I was. But at the same time, I remember how excited I was to have something of him and I together.

"I found out three weeks later after you left, and I couldn't tell you over the phone because I knew you would've dropped everything to be with me. But I couldn't let you because I was scared." I whisper while more tears streamed down my face.

"Scared of what Isla? You should've told me, I would have supported you know that." Will said sadly, I nodded while his right hand wrapped around my waist pressing my body against his.

"I was just scared, I needed to be sure that I was prepared to tell you but it wasn't fair. I wanted to give you an option, even if you decide you don't want us. I figured it was best that you knew before it was too late." I whisper, while he removed his left hand from my bump and pulled me close.

"Now that's a stupid thought darling, don't you think?" Will asks me while a smile appeared on his face, his smile revealing the dimples I loved so deeply.

"I don't know Will I figured you wanted to break up with me bec-" Will pressed his lips against mine silencing me, I stood on my toes and kissed him back while he smiled widely.

"So I'm going to be a dad huh? No wonder Austin was calling me baby daddy." Will said with a laugh, I burst out laughing.

"Yes you're my baby daddy!" I said with a giggle, while he held my hand and we walked out. Adam, Austin, Andrew and Michael along with the crew guys were leaning against the door, while Will and I stood hand in hand.

"What's the verdict?" Everyone asks with a questioning look on their faces.

"I'm going to be a baby daddy!" Will said while the whole guys crowded around us and celebrated which made us laugh.

"She better learn bass and drums so she can piss you off Will!" Michael said while Will was not amused.

"No she will be a vocalist!" Will argued back with the rest of the guys. I rolled my eyes at their silly little antics back and forth.

"So does that mean you're here to stay?" Will asks me and I nodded.

"Good!" Will said with a smile.

"Let's celebrate!" The guys yelled out.

A/N: Sorry I haven't been active much on here! Been going through some stuff. What do you think about this chapter? Four more chapters left and this story is going to be over soon! - MyVictim

P.S: Thank you for the 7.9k reads, it means a lot to everyone who has been voting and reading. I didn't think that this story would of gotten this big!