10. Stars Align

Will

"Will we need to talk." Isla said and I pulled her inside, she stood in her red dress soaking wet. I pulled her inside.

"Get dried off first and we can talk later." I said to her while walking to my bedroom as she followed suit, while I pulled a fluffy grey towel and handed it to her. Then I dug through my closet and I pulled out an In Flames shirt. It would look massive on her due to our height difference.

"T-thank you!" She stutters out, her pastel pink hair soaking wet while she dried it.

"Well I'll leave you to it." I said with a nod, our eyes met for a moment. Fuck did she know? I walked out of the room.

I nodded and walked out of the room while closing the door a little and walked to the kitchen and decided to turn on the kettle. My heart was racing out of my chest.

Isla

Will had left the In Flames shirt on the bed and I unzipped the red dress and pulled off the straps, and pulled off the strapless beige bra. I pulled on the shirt and it smelt like Will, his cologne and musk. It felt so warm on my body, it felt like I was engulfed by him. I walked toward the en-suite bathroom and took off my make-up. My pastel pink was pulled into a messy bun. The shirt was like a dress on me.

My bare feet padded toward the kitchen as I saw Will pouring two mugs of tea. His blonde curly hair was piled on top of his head as a bun, he looked so good.

"Here I've made some sandwiches with some chips." He said while we ate in a comfortable silence.

"Will? Do you feel like there's something between us? There's a pull I'm feeling toward you." I said, he paused and glanced at me, his brown eyes boring his eyes into my soul.

"I don't know what you're talking about Isla, it's all in our heads." Will said while continuing munching on the food, all lies.

"That's a lie Will and you know it. This Goblin King has been writing me love letters and it's making me wonder about it." I said, he was staring at me. Those chocolate brown eyes glancing at me.

"Perhaps there's someone who cares? Maybe truly wants to be with you, whoever he is. He's a lucky fella." Will said. God are you fucking stupid William? Its fucking you.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, while I walked up to him and grip his tattooed wrist in mine, making him face me. His brown eyes searching mine, he cups my face. There was a height difference between us.

"I can't keep seeing you with another man, because it makes me fucking furious and jealous that he gets to have you and I don't." He said lowly. What did he mean?

"What do you mean Will?" I asked, our eyes held contact. His hand felt warm as he touched my face. His face was getting close to mine.

"Isla... Don't make me tell you." Will said with a sigh, while stepping away from me.
"Why William? Why?" I yelled at him, the curly haired man before me sighed.

"The person who wrote those letters genuinely cares about you ... Maybe he's still out there." Will said, I glanced at him and nodded.

How stupid was I to think that he truly cares about me? But what was he hiding from me? I wanted to know more, he was about to walk away.

"Fine perhaps I should go back to Erik." I said and I pushed past him, he gripped my wrist and pulled me toward him.

"Let go of me Will!" I yelled at him, his brown eyes held an intense burning gaze. He pulled me closer to him.

"Isla stop that shit!" Will demands  and I roll my eyes.
"Why? It's not like you fucking care about me, you won't even look at me. Am I that hideous to you?" I asked him.

"No... You're wrong! But it's complicated Isla." Will said to me.

"I don't understand." I said to him, Will closed the gap between us, while his tattooed hand cupped my face.

"Once I do this... there's not going back, and I don't think I can handle doing that any longer." Will whispers, his face was close to mine.

"We shouldn't..." I whisper, he hums in agreement. I nodded, stepping away from him. He didn't like me, I took a deep breath as I was about to walk away.

"Goodnight William." I whisper while I was about to step away,  I went to walk away from him.

"Ah fuck it!" Will said, his tattooed hand wrapped around my wrist and he pulled me close to him. My fingers entangled in his black shirt, his breath close to my face.

"Will..." I trial off, his dark gaze travelling to my lips, my chest pressed against his hard chest. Our faces close, until I felt him lift up my chin and place his lips against mine gently. It was a soft kiss, then he deepens the kiss. The passion, it was not like the kiss I shared with Erik.

This kiss was electrifying and magnetic, the urgency of his kisses felt amazing. I felt the passion in it, I allow myself to get consumed in him.

I pull away from and look at him.

"You're the Goblin King." I whisper and he nods, once again I wrap my arms around his neck and stand on my toes and continue kissing him. I allow myself to be consumed by him, this time kiss was deeper and exploring.

We found ourselves on his bed, he kept on kissing me and allowing myself to get consumed.

"Isla, I've been in love with you forever but couldn't allow myself to get close." Will whispers to me while we pulled away, I glanced the curly blonde haired man. He was about to leave the room until I tugged him closer.

"Stay with me." I whisper.

A/N: Wow thank you all for the 1k reads. So Isla and Will kissed.. Do you think they'll get together or date in secret? Comment your thoughts! - MyVictim