28. You've Got Me In A Chokehold

Isla

Luna, Victoria and I were having lunch together. Will had things under wraps.
"Girl you should buy some sexy lingerie and fuck him mindless." Luna said while she sipped her freshly squeezed orange juice.

"Damn right, I haven't seen such a hot guy like him. I'm so jealous although Cody is pretty fine to me." Victoria said about her boyfriend and he was a very sweet guy.

"I'm a bit saddened you know because he's leaving soon!" I said sadly and the girls sighed.
"You seem zoned out." Luna said and I cleared my throat.

"What if he finds someone better than me? What if he forgets me?" I asked the ladies while I glanced down on my lap.
"Girl he won't forget you! He came across the pond to track you down, Will loves you deeply Isla." Luna explains.

"Yes you're right but I'm scared! How can we make this long distance work? Especially I can't let him give up his dream." I said while the girls looked at me.

"He won't! Don't worry." The girls said and I nodded. We walked back to our homes. I got inside and I saw Will and Milo cuddled up on the couch so I covered them with a blanket, I ran my hand through his pastel pink locks.

A few days passed, Will and I spent as much time together as possible. Today was the night of the date, I spent my time getting ready and got dressed:

 Today was the night of the date, I spent my time getting ready and got dressed:

I was adding finishing touches to my hair and I heard a knock on my door.
"Isla are you ready?" I heard Will's voice from outside of my bedroom door. I opened the door and saw Will dressed in a white button shirt, black jeans and black dress shoes with his leather jacket. He wore his white tunnels, his pastel pink hair was gone and now replaced with a deep brown.

"Wow you look beautiful!" Will said, he took my hand and we walked out, Milo was in his bed.

"Thank you, you look very handsome!" I whisper back, his cologne filling my nostrils.
"Shall we, my love?" Will asks me while extending his arm to me.

"Of course we shall!" I whispered with a smile and we walked out of the villa hand in hand. His brown eyes would casually glance over at me and our eyes would meet.

We arrived at this beautiful restaurant called Yard Restaurant, it was a rustic restaurant and I saw Will walk up to the hostess.

"Ah yes, how can I help you?" Asks the waitress.
"Reservation for two under Ramos." He tells her and she looks at her list.

"Ah yes please follow me!" She says while Will and I held each other's hand. Will helped me sit down and we were chatting about stuff and ate. We spent the night eating wine and he was telling me about the songs he was excited to play.

"I hope you play Sun//eater, that's my favourite song especially it slaps live!" I said, while we finished up and we were walking around. The weather was changing, I wrapped my arms around me. Will took off his jacket and draped it over my shoulders.

"Thank you!" I whispered while we stood in front of the fountain near our villa. Will inhaled deeply, while we had a small distance between us. I couldn't stand it any longer. I marched up to him and pressed my lips against his, the kiss was soft and gentle. Then we began deepening it, I loved the feeling of being in his arms.

"We should go upstairs otherwise I'll fuck you on the street." Will whispers against my lips, I began looking for my keys and we headed upstairs. As soon as I got inside, I took off my heels. I pulled off his leather jacket and hung it up. Will hands grabbed my waist, and pulled me against his body while pressing his lips against mine.

My back hit the mattress, the Queen sized bed. His lips against mine, as he kissed me passionately.

Will's hands roamed my body and he began to hike up my dress and exposed my green lacy underwear, he pulled them off leaving me exposed beneath him.

"Oh baby you're so wet for me.". Will whispers as his fingers grazes my wetness, causing a muffled moan to leave my lips. He spread my legs and placed a kiss on my pussy while looking up at me. My hips bucked up. He kissed it, and began to lick and suck on it. I entangled my fingers into his curly hair, a choked out moan left my lips.

"Oh Will!" I moaned, while I entangled my fingers in the black satin sheets as he ravaged me. I cried out in pleasure. Will slowly pulls away and unbuttons his shirt and throws it onto the ground.

Will pulled me closer to him and began kissing me, I could taste myself against his lips. Will pulls the spaghetti straps off my emerald green slip dress and throws it on the floor.

We were both naked under each other, Will slowly thrusted into me wrapping my legs around his waist while he moved in and out slowly.

"Will!" I whimper with a breathy moan, while he pulls out and slams back into me. God this man drove me wild, his hand gripped my neck in a light choke hold causing a wave of pleasure to engulf me.

"Look at you! How beautiful you look underneath me." Will grunts while thrusting in and out of me, I just felt on fire. My whole body craves his touch, taste and yearning of every piece of him to break me.

"Isla!" Will pants while he drove into me deeper causing a whimper to escape my lips, my nails were scratching his back.

"Will!"I cried out, while my nails dug into his back and he was thrusting into me at a fast pace.
"Harder Will! Fuck me harder." I pleaded, while his hips drove into me at a rapid pace. The bed was making creaking sounds. Our moans were heard.

"Your body feels amazing against mine, I'll never forget it." He whispers into my ear. We were on cloud nine getting consumed in each other's bodies. Will flipped us over so I was on top and I rode his cock, I could feel it pulsating within me.

"God I'm so close!" I whimpered and I rode out my high and let myself come undone, while Will flipped us over and I could feel him pick up the pace at a fast rate.

"Will! Right there!" I moaned while he hit my G-spot over and over again. He was about to pull out.

"Cum in me please, just fill me up." I whimpered and his seed spilled into me, causing a tiny moan to leave my lips. Will rolls off me and pulls my body closer to his.

"Goodnight Isla." Will whispers and places a sweet kiss on my forehead and we fall asleep in each other's arms.

Will

I woke up to the sun shining in and I saw Isla fast asleep on my chest, her lilac hair fell around her as I stroked it out of her face. Last night came back to me, her bare body pressed against mine.

I needed to use the restroom, so I carefully moved her over to her side while she gripped the pillow. I found my boxers and pulled them up. My newly dyed brown hair was all over the place. So I sorted it out. I walked back into the room and climbed into bed.

"Will please don't leave me!" Isla whispers while snuggling up to me.
"I'll never ever leave you." I whisper back while she smiles and places her lips against mine. Her naked body pressed against mine. She straddled me and we had a repeat of passionate love making.

We laid together trying to catch our breath. I loved feeling her body against mine, I really didn't want to go back. But we had no choice. Isla had me in a chokehold, and she just consumed all of me.

"Will I love you!" Isla whispers while laying on her side while I ran my finger and up and her hip. I pulled her body against mine.

"I love you also." I said while her fingers trace my shoulder tattoo. Isla leans forward and presses a kiss against my shoulder, her touch was electrifying.

A/N: Aren't they the cutest? Do you think the long distance relationship will work or what's going to happen between these two? - MyVictim

Song: Chokehold by Sleep Token covered by our hottie Rat King 🥰