22. Thinking Of Him

Isla

The pink was fading so I decided to go to the salon and get my hair done, I was getting quite bored of it.
"So what do you want to do with your hair?" The hair stylist asks, his thick Italian accent.

"I don't know, surprise me." I said and he hummed tapping the hair clip against his chin.

"How about a dusty purple shade? It can help bring out your eyes and a little trim." He said and I nodded.

"Perfect! Just work your magic, I trust you." I said to the stylist and his face lit up.
"I'll make you gorgeous Bella." He said winking at me through the mirror and I nodded and I let him do his magic.

"So you like?" He asked me and I nodded.
"Perfecto! Grazie Mille." I said while I walked over to him and paid him. I walked out with my brand new hair, I looked at the reflection and smiled.

Victoria: We're coming over to the villa around 8pm! Be ready!

I texted her back that I was heading back to the villa and decided to get ready. I stood in front of my wardrobe pulling out something to wear until I found the perfect outfit:

I sat down on my bed and pulled on my Valentino patent platforms, I was quite petite around 5'3 and they made me look taller

I sat down on my bed and pulled on my Valentino patent platforms, I was quite petite around 5'3 and they made me look taller. I did a dramatic wing with some glittery eyeshadow, and some nude lipstick. Milo padded over to me, while I waited for the girls, I pet him. His green eyes looked at me. I made sure there was fresh water and food left out for him.

The girls had texted me that they were outside and they were standing outside and I accidentally bumped into someone. They stabilised me, and it was Silvio.

"Ciao, Isla we're planning a dinner and figured it would be nice to invite you." Silvio said and I nodded.
"Yes it would be great, I'll see you guys tomorrow evening." I said while I rushed over to the two girls, my Valentino heels clicked against the cobblestones.

The club Barfi was so full of people, dancing around and stuff. I seriously wasn't a fan of night clubs but it is Europe, it would be fun to let loose a little.

Victoria and Luna were talking to a group of two guys and I sighed, of course they'd be distracted by guys. I saw the bartender walk over to me, he was sort of good looking and had grey hair.

"Ciao Bella, what can I get you to drink?" He asked me.

"Appletini please."  I said, he made me the drink while I sipped the drink. It was so good, sort of like a green jolly rancher. I saw Luna and Victoria dancing, while I stirred my drink, sighing deeply.

"Why the long face, pretty lady?" The bartender asks me, his grey eyes looking at me.
"No reason just thinking of someone." I said with a sigh, I saw Victoria and Luna rush over to me and dragged me onto the dancefloor, I began dancing and let the music consume my body.

As Unholy by Sam Smith ft Kim Petras played, I found myself transported by the music. While Victoria and Luna were dancing with two guys, I had guys checking me out and asking to dance with me but I turned them down. I walked over to the bar and decided to sit there.

"An appletini for the beautiful lady." The bartender flirts with me, I glanced at his grey eyes. He was pretty muscular and good looking, but totally not my type.

"Is this your way of hitting on me?" I asked him with a giggle.

"Perhaps and you're the most beautiful lady in the club." He said while I rolled my eyes, typical men.

"You think you're so smooth huh? So mystery guy what's your name?" I asked him.

"The names Axel." He said while I sipped the appletini, I saw he had other customers that he was tending to and the girls joined me.

"Whose that hottie?" Luna asks me.

"His name is Axel." I said with a sigh as he walked over and took their drink orders.

"He's checking you out Isla, you should tap that fine ass of his." Victoria encourages me, I shook my head no.

"Why not? What's so special about that Will guy anyway? It's not like he'll ever see you again." Luna said, I sighed.

What was special about Will? Perhaps that I truly loved him, I missed him like crazy. I wondered to myself if he ever thought about me,  what was the use? But it's always been Will.

The rest of the night the girls spent the night hitting on Axel, although his grey eyes would shift to me. But I ignored his advances, he wasn't my type and the one who held my heart was a crazy curly haired guy who let out unatural noises. It made me smile thinking about how beautiful he was, but he was happy with Rosalie.

The weekend was a blur and Monday came, it seemed like one was stuck doing the same thing over and over again. It was sometime in the evening, I took a shower and got dressed in a baggy hoodie, my lilac hair was drying when Milo padded over to me, with his little bell collar jingling as he walked toward me. He meowed trying to get my attention. I bent down and picked him up, while I stood near my large window and stared at the night sky. The full moon was illuminating the whole place, it was peaceful. The stars were glittering beautifully in the dark sky.

Will

I found myself strolling the streets of Verona, trying to find any hints to find Isla. I sighed, I walked into the coffee shop, it looked busy and crowded. Young college students were roaming about, while I ordered a breakfast and something I was trying to find some hints.

What if Isla was here? She had to be right? I decided to head back to the hotel and I saw Mrs Maria behind the counter.

"Ah William?" She calls out to me in her Italian accent.
"Yes Mrs Maria, you may call me Will." I said while I glanced at her.

"I was wondering if you'd like to join us for dinner, we've met a nice girl that we'd think you would like? Perhaps you can join us on Friday?" She asks me with a warm smile.

Now I was intrigued who this girl was? I hummed in response.
"Oh yes absolutely. Is there a dress code?" I asked her.
"Just a little casual intimate get together." She said and I nodded.

"That works for me." I said with a smile and I bid her a good day, while I saw a flyer on the wall for an art museum. Maybe Isla could work there.

"Is it okay if I take this?" I asked the older woman and she nodded, while
I took off the bulletin board and went back to my room and researched and saw it was affiliated with an art school.

Maybe I'm one step closer to finding her, my FaceTime was going off and it was Austin.

"Any luck man?" Austin asked me and I shook my head no.
"No man, it's proving impossible. Do you have any leads?" I asked him. I saw he had texted me some information about the art school she applied to.

"I found this information about her art school and maybe you could ask around there?" Austin suggested and I nodded.

"Thanks man, hopefully we can find her." I said with a sigh.

"Don't worry man you'll find her soon." Austin said through the phone, I nodded. I better find her because this was proving to be difficult. Austin had sent over a couple of hints.

After Austin and I were done talking, I took a shower and walked out with a towel wrapped around my waist. This all better be worth it, I needed to find her. I got dressed and threw on a shirt and sweatpants. I decided to sit on the balcony while I ran my hand through my curly hair. The full moon was shining in the sky.

A/N: Here's a new chapter for you all! So are Silvio and Maria playing matchmaker? Will she a familiar face? - MyVictim

P.S: Thank you for all your love and support! Much love to you all! 🤍