26. A River Running Into You

Isla

I sat in my art studio painting away, when I heard a soft knock on the door. It had been a couple of days since Will had moved in with me. It was always nice to have a cuddle buddy around. Especially him and Milo were close. I looked at the clock on the wall and it was around noon.

I stood up and walked toward the door and I saw Will standing outside.
"Hey, would you maybe like to go explore some places?" Will asked me and I glanced at him.
"Yes sure why not." I said, while I stepped outside.

We got to the kitchen and Will smiled at me, we haven't kissed since the first night he came to me. But I craved his touch so much.
"Uh Isla you got something on your face." Will said while he went to wet a paper towel and he walked close to me.

Will held my face in his hand and began gently wiping away the paint, his hand cupped my face as his hand stroked away the strand of hair that fell in my face. He lowered his head and placed his lips against mine, we deepened the kiss. His hands hooked on the back of my thighs and placed me onto the counter. While my legs wrapped around his waist as we kissed.

"God I missed you!" He whispers, placing his forehead against mine, trying to catch our breaths. I buried my face in the crook of his neck and placed a kiss on his floral tattoo which caused a shiver to flow down his spine.

"I missed you too. Well let me go and get dressed." I said while giving him a kiss on his cheek, he helped me off the counter. I rushed into my room and pulled on:

I pulled my lilac hair into a high ponytail

I pulled my lilac hair into a high ponytail. I sprayed some perfume and grabbed a bag. I saw Will was sitting on the couch dressed in a black ripped jeans, a grey t-shirt with a silver chain around his neck. He wore his high top Golden goose and a leather jacket. He was scrolling through his phone, we unintentionally matched.

Will looked up at me and saw me, his eyes were roaming my bare legs.
"Are you ready?" I asked him and he nodded, putting his phone away, Milo padded over to me and I bent down petting his head.

"Be a good boy for mummy and daddy." I whispered to my feline and kissed the top of his head. Will glanced at me and I stood in front of each.

"Shall we go, baby girl?" Will murmurs and I bit my lip and nodded. We headed out and locked up. I decided to show him a few museums. We were walking side by side.

"Oh my God I have to show you to San Francesco al Carso that's where Juliet is buried." I said to Will and he nodded, while we walked gently.

Will

I smiled to myself as Isla was so excited showing me the church where Juliet was buried. The way her face lit up, I reached out to hold her hand and she smiled and looked at me.

"What are you doing?" She whispers while I smile innocently.
"Holding your hand silly." I whisper and grip her hand as we begin entering the tomb of Juliet. She was explaining things to me. I found myself looking at her.

"Will! Are you listening to anything I'm saying?" She asks me, I found the petite girl in front of me. I hummed in response, pulling her by the waist close to me. I nodded. Her hazel eyes glanced into mine, we were smiling and happy.

"Would you like to get Gelato?" She asked me and I nodded, while we walked hand in and hand.
"Of course we can do whatever you like." I said and she dragged me into a little Gelato shop. We sat down and ate a little bit.

Until we heard a little voice calling.
"Miss Isla! Miss Isla!" I saw Isla put down her cup. A little four year old boy came running over to us.

"Michel!" Isla exclaims and stands up and crouches to his level. He hugs her, the interaction was the cutest thing I've ever seen. He looked like a mini me.

"I've got someone you'd love to meet. You remember that guy  who made funny noises like you do, he's here. Would you like to meet him?" She asks and he nodded with his brown eyes lighting up.

Isla

We had visited Juliet's tomb while Will held my hand, we would glance at each other with a smile.

"Would you like to get some gelato?" I ask Will and he nods.
"Of course we can do whatever you like." Will said and we walked in. We ordered some gelato. Will and I were eating and chatting until I heard a little voice calling out.

"Miss Isla! Miss Isla!" I heard a little voice calling, I got up and saw Michel with his exhausted mother running after.

"Oh my goodness Isla sorry I didn't know you were on a date." She said and I laughed.

"No its fine, if you're tired we can watch him for a bit and we can bring him home later? You don't mind Will right?" I asked the curly haired guy.

"No I don't!" Will said and Lucinda sighed in relief and she gave me nod and handed his things and I nodded.

"I've got someone you'd love to meet. You remember that friend who made funny noises like you do, he's here. Would you like to meet him?" I asked and he nodded with his brown eyes lighting up.

"This is Will, and Will this is Michel." I said, his eyes were in awe.
"Miss Isla, can I look like him when I'm older?" The small child asks. Will stood up and crouched

"So you're the little Michel who's stealing her heart. She tells me you love making strange noises huh." Will said with a smile. He nods.

"Can I be wike you when I grow up?" Michel asks him and Will nods.
"Of course, let's go and get you a gelato huh?" Will asks, while Michel took his hand and Will lifted him and he picked which one he wanted.

It was so cute seeing a majorly tattooed guy interacting with a small child, Will was telling him about how much he loved music and stuff.

We were walking outside with Michel in between us and he was holding our hands, as we walked around together. 
We went back to the villa to check on Milo, I saw he padded over to us.

"You got a cat?" The little one asked me and I nodded, while we all took our shoes off and played a little bit. I decided to cook dinner for the boys, I walked back to see Will and Michel playing with dinosaurs while they were making noises such as roaring and stuff.

I saw them both laid on the couch sleeping, while Michel laid his little head on Will's chest. I covered them with a blanket and I kissed Will on the forehead. God why did this make me want to have a child?

As the evening came, Lucinda messaged me that she was on her way to pick Michel up. While Will started helping him get ready, even helped him to the bathroom.

"Alright your mummy is here!" I said to the little one and he nodded, he waved goodbye to Will and I. I pulled off my shoes and sat next to Will.

Will and I cleaned up and sat down on the couch and just smiled at each other, I cuddled up to him. Although I found myself wondering how this would work? This long distance relationship, would he wait for me? But he couldn't wait for me, he had a band and a life to live. I couldn't stop him from that.

"Are you okay baby girl?" Will asks me and I looked at him.

"Yes I'm alright." I whisper and he pulls me closer to him, as we cuddled on the couch.

A/N: !What do you think of this chapter? Why is Isla questioning her relationship with Will? Will they get closer? The moments between Michel and Will were the cutest! - MyVictim

Song: The Summoning (Sleep Token)