34. Let The Plotting Begin

Isla

A few weeks had passed since Austin had left, thirteen weeks pregnant and my bump was showing now. I sat in my art studio painting the cityscape of Verona, which I could see outside of my balcony doors. The art program was finishing soon, Milo was perched near my feet.

My swollen belly while I rubbed it, wishing that Will was here. Holding on this secret of being pregnant was difficult, I wasn't sure how Austin was handling all of this. Milo began patting my leg to get my attention.

"What is it boy? Are you hungry?"
I asked my green eyed cat, I put my brush in the water and decided to head into the kitchen and get him some food and myself. I had made some pasta salad and decided to eat that.

I needed to do some food shopping and Austin had warned me against lifting heavy things so I decided to ask Mrs Maria if she could help me. I pulled on my outfit:

"Ciao Isla! How's the little one doing?" Mrs Maria asked me while we walked in the city of Verona

"She's doing really well, developing nicely although I have to see Dr Conti every four weeks to make sure everything goes well." I said with and she nodded.

"I'm imagining Will is excited to be a father." She said with a smile. Oh God, Will I hadn't told him yet. I would have to come clean eventually but not now.

"Is there anything else you need dear?" The older woman asked me and we looked at a few fruits and veggies. I had everything else at home, she helped me carry things into the villa and store it.

After she had left, I plopped down onto the couch and Milo curled up near my belly and we just laid there. I missed Will so we listened to a bit of Lorna shore.

Will

I was freaking out all the time, everytime I went into the dressing room someone was sticking little baby photos and leaving figurines everywhere. I have had enough of this shit.

"Yo what the fuck is this? Who's leaving baby figures and stickers all over the place!" I yelled out in annoyance. I heard snickering from the green room area and I stormed out.

"Guys this is not funny anymore, its been going on for weeks. Who is behind this?" I demanded, while the guys got serious.

"Dude what crawled up your ass lately? Are you good?" Mike asks me, while he pulls me aside and checks on me.

"Sorry I'm on edge, I miss Isla and this distance between us is getting harder to handle. Should I break it off with her?" I asked him while we were out of the venue.

"No man you can't do that, she will need you more than ever!" He said with a serious tone.

"She doesn't need me man, she's in Italy perhaps dealing with some hunk. Whereas I'm over here missing her." I said with a sigh, Mike was comforting me and he gave me some space

"Will you're crazy! Isla loves you, this is hard on you both. Don't worry you'll find your way to each other. Don't give up on her because I know she would never give up on you!" Mike said while clapping me on my shoulder and leaning me to my thoughts.

What was the meaning of the babies figurines and stickers? What's happening?

The dreams of Isla had been haunting me for the past few weeks and one thing I noticed is the crew and Austin acting very oddly around me. I would speak to Austin and find out what was happening!

Austin

Mike came in and called me into my dressing room to talk.

"Yo what's with the baby figurines and stickers everywhere?" Mike asks while scratching his head.

"Promise me you won't say a word,and I will explain." I said while checking to see if someone was around, so I closed and locked the door. I returned back and sat down.

"Well..." I trail off and Mike gestures for me to continue, "Isla's pregnant." I blurt out. Mike glanced at me with wide eyes and in shock.

"Will wants to break up with Isla, and I talked him out of it. Now she's pregnant, how could he do that?" Mike questions out loud.

"Who's pregnant?" We heard two booming voices, Mike and I gulped and looked behind us and saw Adam and Andrew standing there. They joined us in the green room area.

"Austin spill, why is Will looking so miserable?" Adam asked and I inhaled deeply and Mike sighs.

"Well Will wants to break up with Isla, because he's struggling with the distance. But he's acting foolish." Mike said and we all nodded in agreement.

"Anything else?" Andrew inquired while running his hand through his long blonde hair.

"There's something else. She's thirteen weeks pregnant and he wants to dump my sister. This was her fear exactly. How can I tell her this? How do I prepare my sister for this? She's all alone in Verona, pregnant." I sighed while running my hand through my hair and pulling it.

"That's terrible. Do you think Will would really do something like that? It is so unlike him." Andrew said and we all sat in a grim silence.

"I don't know man, I was pulling a prank on him and he lost his shit." I said with a sigh.

"Maybe he just misses her." Andrew said while we sat in silence, as Will came back.

"Is everything good man?" Andrew asked the vocalist and he sat down with us.

"Guys what's going on?" Will asked us and we all got silent and stared at the vocalist. Until Adam cleared his throat.

"Is it true you want to break up with Isla? What's the reasoning behind it?" The guitarist asked while we glanced at each other.

"It's clear that it isn't working out well,  besides she's in Verona. God knows whether or not she'll come back." Will said with a sigh. I grabbed him by the collar and dragged him out.

"Do you even love Isla? Do you even care?" I asked Will.

"Yes I do. I love her so much." Will said with a sigh, and he took a deep breath feeling saddened by their distance.

We were getting ready for our show and I heard a knock on our door, I saw Mike standing behind me.

"We need to bring Isla back, they're miserable without each other." Mike said.

"I think that's a good idea!" I said while we were called out on stage, the plotting begins.

A/N: Will the guys reunite our two star crossed lovers? Comment your thoughts! - MyVictim

P.S: Thank you for the 7k reads on this story, it means so much to me. Would guys like a sneak peak on my next Will Ramos story? 🤍