21. Paths Intertwined

Isla

The painting was done, the next assignment was to find something architectural places. I drew Central Park, and then a couple of personal ones. Austin drumming and the guys. We would have to present them by the end of the term.

I saw Milo meow at me, he curled up to my lap.
"What is Milo? Do you see something you like?" I asked him and he went and laid on the drawing of Will.

"You like him?" I asked the black and white cat, which made me giggle and I picked him up and placed him on my lap. "Well yes I like him too." I said with a smile, while Scarlet by In This Moment played in the background. I stood up with Milo in my arms, as it was pouring down with rain and thunder.

I sighed and decided to head to sleep, while Milo was curled up next to me. His warm body, I closed my eyes.

Will

I had landed in Verona and now it was time to figure out a way to find Isla. This was going to be a hunt for sure, I just hope all of this is worth it. I waited on the luggage, as I got it. I saw a Fiat with the Italian flag on it.

"Excuse me? Are you an Uber?" I asked him. The guy looked at me, he had wild hair.
"I'm Uberto!" He said and he helped me load the luggage in his car and we were off.

"Nice, I'm Will man. What's your name?" I asked him. He nods while shaking my hand.
"Do you have a place to stay? I could take you to Silvio and maybe he can help you stay at his villa." He said and I nodded.

"Sounds like a plan." I said, then he glanced at me.
"What brings you to the city of love? And the city of Romeo and Juliet?" He asked me.
"Well Uberto, I'm here looking for someone, someone I love and she's here at an art academy." I said while glancing at him.

"Sounds like love to me, but we shall help you." He said with a smile. I nodded.
"She must be beautiful eh?" He asks me and I nodded.

"Pastel pink hair, the most beautiful hazel eyes and her heart and soul is something that made me love her." I said he nodded. We pulled up at the hotel or area.
It was raining hard, so I decided to head inside.

"The names Gio, and here take my number in case you need a car." Gio said and I nodded, wrote his phone number down and plugged into my iPhone.

"Ciao!" I said and he went off his way, I walked inside the hotel and I saw a woman with light blonde hair with a little bit of grey going through.

"Ciao! Lei parla ingelse?" I asked and she nodded.
"Yes, how may I help you dear?" She asks.

"I'm looking for a room please?" I ask and I nodded.
"Of course, what brings you to the city of love?" She asks me.

"I'm here to find someone who's in an art program at some academy here." I said and she nodded.
"Ah si." She nodded, while she handed me the key and directed me to the room.

"If you find out perhaps, my husband Silvio and I could help you?" She suggested and I nodded.

"Grazie Mille." I said and went into the room, I needed a shower, I unpacked and settled down while getting out my computer and stuff. I took a hot shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I saw a message from Austin on my messenger.

Austin: Hope you landed safely man, hope you find. I'll do some digging around or something, maybe I can find a flyer of that school and send it over.

   Me: Thanks man, I'll find her somehow!

Isla

I was working on the daycare it was a Friday, I saw Michel running up to me.

"Miss Isla! I got you something." The curly haired young boy yells, while I crouched at his level.

"Well what is it?" I asked him, he gave me a little black onyx choker, this kid was something else.

"Do you like it?" He asks as his brown eyes lit up, it reminded me of Will whenever he was excited about something.

"Of course I do! I'll wear it now." I said with a smile. I put it on and walked him to class. I saw a couple of girls gathered around talking.

"Hey Isla, since its Saturday. We were wondering if we could go clubbing and you might want to join us?" Victoria asked me, she was gorgeous and a redhead. I hummed in response.

"Sure I'd love that! A girl's night out sounds perfect." I said with a smile. I saw the kids were getting kind of loud and rowdy.

"Alright children, let's do some colouring and maybe we can read a little story huh and naptime?" I asked them.

"Yes!" They screamed in unison, as we went to the arts n craft cupboard and got out the colour supplies, and they began colouring. I stood close making sure they didn't hurt themselves and whenever someone needed to cut something, I helped them. I saw Senora De Luca nodding in approval, while the other girls were also helping the children. The kids colour for a couple of hours and stuff.

The kids were napping and Austin was calling.
"Hey Vic, my brother is calling, can you watch the kids for a moment?" I asked and she nodded. I answered it and spoke into the handset.

"Hey Austin, how's it going?" I asked while I paced around.
"I'm fine.. just my back is hurting but don't worry I'm resting." He said with a chuckle.

"Good... I miss you guys." I said with a sad sigh.
"I know we miss you too, hopefully you'll see us soon." Austin said, sounding hopeful.

"How's Will?" I asked him, and he clears his throat.

"He's been a bit of a mess, you know since you left and some stuff that happened." Austin said and I nodded.

"I got to go, I'll call you soon!" I said and hung up. I leaned against the wall closing my eyes and sighed, I walked inside and saw the children were still napping and we were preparing the snacks and food for the young children.

"Maybe you can meet some cute Italian boy Isla? I heard they're crazy in bed." Victoria said and I laughed at that. Although I knew one guy who was perfect for me, he was in New Jersey and had the most craziest curly hair and these for chocolate brown eyes. His voice was like an Angel and demon at the same time.

"Perhaps..." I said, while we went back and fed the kids. While the group of girls were chattering.

"So we were thinking about going shopping? Would you like to come with us?" The girls asked.

"Sure it would be fun!" I said, as the rest of the day went by like a blur. I decided to head to the market place and I bumped into Maria.

"Ciao Maria, how are you?" I asked and she smiled.

"Ciao Isla, I'm good and how are you? Just finished working at the youth school and heading to the villa." I said with a smile.

"Buona giornata!" I said skipping toward my villa, as soon as I arrived and I saw Milo appear while I bent down to pick him up.

"Have you been a good boy for me? God I missed you." I whispered to the tuxedo cat.

A/N: So Will's landed! Are they going to find each other? Will the two star crossed lovers be reunited again? - MyVictim

P.S: Thank you for the 4K reads you guys are amazing! Much love everyone 🤍