18. God Bless Suffering

Will

Isla had fallen asleep on my shoulder and I saw Austin walk out, looking at us.
"Do you want me to carry her?" He asked me and I shook my head. I got up slowly and scooped her up in my arms and carried her inside, while Austin held the door open. Her head resting against my chest. Austin looked at us with a small smile.

I headed toward her room and placed her down onto the bed gently, I began removing her shoes and she looked peaceful, her pastel pink hair fell into her face and I brushed it away. I leaned down and pressed a kiss to her temple. I saw Austin watching us, I was crouched near her bed.

I covered Isla up and left and said to Austin, I found myself arriving at the house. I turned on the lights and decided to open the letter from the Diagnostics Center.

Dear William Ramos,
We have conducted a DNA test of your genes and Rosalie Beauchamp's DNA of the fetus, it shows that the results are inconclusive and are not the father!

Sincerely,
Diagnostic centers LLC

I dropped the letter, I wasn't the father but then who was? She lied, did that mean she blindsided me about sickness. I sighed and sat on my seat in complete shock.

Isla

(A Week Later)

I looked around my room making sure everything was ready, I crouched down and zipped my suitcase up. I ran my hand through my pastel pink hair, it was time to bind everyone goodbye.

"Are you ready?" Austin calls as I nodded, on the seat laid Will's shirt and denim jacket. I wanted to take it with me because it would be a taste of home, and it would be something to keep close. Whenever Will was, it was my home.

"Yes." I said with a smile and walked down the stairs, Moke and the guys were waiting around. Briton and Vanessa were there.

"We will come visit you once you're settled." Vanessa said, I hugged her and Briton.

"Be good for us huh?" Moke said and hugged me, I said goodbye to the guys. But didn't say goodbye to Will. I saw Austin inside the car, I had my rucksack.

"Let's go!" I said. While we drove in silence toward the airport.
"Are you sure you want to do this? What am I supposed to tell Will?" Austin asks me.

"I don't know." I whispered and was excited to start a new adventure, I sighed. We got to the airport, and I had my things out.

"God I can't imagine you so far away like this. I love you!" Austin said and I nodded.
"Goodbye brother, until we meet again." I said with a smile. I walked toward Italian airlines and checked in, and went to the area to wait before boarding.

Will

I was relieved to hear I wasn't a father, I wanted to let Isla know. The guys and I were supposed to be in the recording studio to meet about stuff, as I walked in everyone was quiet. As we were at funeral, dead silence. Austin was drumming absentmindedly, and Moke was strumming his bass and tuning it. Even Adam and Andrew felt different.

"Guys I have some news, I found out about the results." I said, the guys all looked up at me and I showed them letter. Their eyes grew wide as saucers as they read, although no one was cheering or anything.

"Holy shit I knew she was lying!" Adam said as he shot up from his seat. I saw Moke, Austin and Andrew not saying, someone was missing and something. Isla? Where's she? Perhaps I could show her.

"Uh where's Isla?" I asked Austin, while I scanned around to see her pastel pink hair.

"Uh she's not here." Austin said, his voice was masking something.

"What do you mean? Is she home or something?" I asked my friend and he sighed.

"No Will, she's not here. She's left." Moke said sadly, my eyes widened.

"What do you mean? You've got to be joking." I said.

"It's true man." Moke spoke softly, what did they hide from me? I saw Adam get and say.
"I told you all this would backfire, we should have told him the truth." Adam said.

"I'm sorry but Isla's gone to Verona, she got accepted to the art program." Andrew said sadly. What the fuck? They didn't want me to know.

"How long has she been gone?" I asked my friends.

"She's been gone for a week or so now." Austin said. Haven't I been through enough? I sighed and sank down on the couch.

"Fuck! How could you guys? You know how I feel about her." I said with a sigh.
"I couldn't tell you, it was her wish." Austin said with a sigh, he looked like he was struggling with this and then continued, "But I was too blind to see it." He whispers, I saw Austin was struggling without her.

"That's great I'm truly happy that she got what she wanted, I wouldn't have stopped her." I said, faking a smile. Although it feels like someone ripped my heart and tore it in shreds. As we were talking about the Pain Remains triology.

"Rain, snow and then fire." I said and they nodded. The meeting was done and I left. I wanted to visit my mother and maybe she could give me some advice. She saw something bothered me, "Ah mi mijo! What's the matter? Why are you sad?" My mother asks me.

"Ma I lost the girl I loved, due to another causing drama." I whispered while my mother held my tattooed hand.

"Why don't you fight for her, my dear son?" She asked me, I sighed.

"She's left far away, she's gone to Verona." I whispered to her, she knew me well.

"Listen William, if you truly love her, you'll fight for her, won't you?" She asks, yes I would. I nodded.

"You'll find your way to each other." She said.

"How?" I questioned it.

"Destino." She said in Spanish. I looked at her.

'Destiny?' I went back home and sat down on the couch while Dusti and Bobbi were curled up next to me, while I watched a movie. My mind was lingering on Isla, it was the hardest thing to do having to let her go away. I heard Dusti meow.

"Yes buds I miss her too, but I'll find her and I'll see her again." I said while I continued watching the movie, I grabbed my laptop and decided to look up somethings and I was searching for some tickets.

Was I doing this? Yes, I was and was I crazy for this? I know I was, well destino or destiny! Let's see if we shall meet.

A/N: The moment you've all been waiting happened, so you think Will and Isla shall meet again? - MyVictim