29. The Parting

Isla

Time was flying, I was helping Will pack his luggage since he was leaving the day after tomorrow. It hurt me to pack his things up, but I knew he had a job today so I kept my emotions to myself.

"Isla I can stay." Will said while I packed his things, and I shook my head no.

"No Will, you've got a job to do. Milo and I will be okay." I said while Milo was perched on Will's bed looking at us with his green eyes. Will and I were packing when I accidentally brushed my hand against his, he gripped my hand and squeezed it.

"Isla?" Will questions and I hum in response while being busy and folding his clothes.

"Yes Will?" I asked, he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine and I found myself melting into his embrace just allowing myself to get engulfed and consumed by his scent and musk.

"I love you!" He murmurs while pulling a way, Will smiled revealing his dimples. I adored his smile, while he cupped my face and we just stood in each other's arms.

"I love you more." I whisper back with a smile, while standing on my toes capturing his lips into a kiss as he picked me up and spun me around causing a squeal to leave my lips.

We moved his suitcase on the floor, while he pulled me onto the bed. I laid with him.

"When you're done with the art school, I would love to take you somewhere beautiful!" Will whispers while we lay there.

"I shall be done really soon! Besides you've got tour and your fans will be dying to meet you!" I said with a smile.

"Isla you're always anchored in my heart, don't forget that!" Will
explained and I nodded. Will had fallen asleep, but I watched him sleeping. I had a lot of doubts in the back of my mind, I didn't want him to see my thoughts were troubling me.

I got up and walked toward the balcony doors and opened it, the full moon held her sway. The blue illuminated the sky, Verona was a beautiful city. My mind was racing, it was getting harder saying goodbye to him.

(2 Days Later)

Will was all packed up and ready to go, I made sure he had everything. We called Silvio and Maria, so they drove us to the airport. This is where we parted but I wouldn't cry, I didn't want to make it harder for him.

We stood in the airport and Will checked in and stood there. The reality was sinking in and everything, I could feel myself being on the verge of crying. But I stayed strong, they say don't mourn the living! I knew we would be reunited again soon.

"Flight 298 to Newark!" The intercom called.

"That's me!" Will whispers while Maria and Silvio hugged Will.

"Take care of my baby girl okay." Will said while clapping Silvio on the shoulder.
"Of course we will! She's our girl now." Maria  said with a smile.

"Isla?" Will says while taking my small hand in his tattooed band, his brown eyes glancing into mine with such intense emotion, sadness and despair.

"Will?" I whisper, I cling onto his shirt and stood on my toes and capture his lips into a kiss and we stood like that.

"I love you!" Will whispers against mg lips and I felt tears stream down my face.
"I love you more!" I whisper while his thumb wiped away the tears. The intercom announced his flight again.

"Go Will! Call me when you land! I love you!" I said while walking back to Maria and Silvio, while Maria held me and I could feel more tears streaming down my face.

Will

(2 Days Later)

I was all packed up and ready to go, Isla made sure I had everything. We called Silvio and Maria, so they drove us to the airport. This is where we parted from each other for the time being.