11. Love Will Kill Us All

Isla

"What's wrong with you Isla?" Austin asked me while we were getting a few things that we were planning to throw on Saturday for the Lorna Shore boys. Well Austin, I kissed your best friend and he confessed his love for me?

"Nothing Austin, what else do we need?" I asked him, while we got a few more batches of alcohol and things. How could I face Will after that kiss?

"What's happening with that Erik fella by the way?" Austin asked me and I shrugged.

"I don't know he hasn't been in touch with me." I said while shrugging, remembering the night of the gala the way he was focused on others. Whereas with Will, I felt happy that I belonged.

"Oh what a shame! He seemed like a cool guy." Austin said, while we paid for the stuff and headed out toward our car. I began helping Austin loading in the groceries we had brought.

"Do we have everything or do we need more things?" I asked him and shook his head no.

"No we've got everything, the boys will bring over the stuff for the BBQ." Austin said and I nodded. The rest of the evening went by like that. I laid on my bed staring up at the ceiling remembering that day, I also had spent the night at Will's.

(The next day)

"Girl I've been trying to get your attention for a while." Vanessa said.

"Uh yes?" I asked her while she raises her eyebrows at me.

"Is there something bothering you?" She asks me and I sighed.

"Well there's something... Will and I kissed and it turns out he's the one behind it." I said to Vanessa as we we were folding up a box of shirts and she dropped one, her eyes wide and her jaw dropped.

"You mean as in William, the WILL!" She screams while I beg her to be quiet.

"Yes Will as in my brothers bandmate." I said to Vanessa, the purple haired girl was in shock.

"And what happened next?" She asks me.

"We kissed and he confessed he's been in love with me for awhile." I said with a sigh.

"Isn't that what you wanted? Why the long face?" Vanessa asks me, while I sighed.

"Austin will kill us both, if he found out that I kissed Will." I whisper while putting my head and in my hands and sighing deeply.

"Well you love him, don't you?" Vanessa asks me. Love, yes I do.

A few days have passed and the party was sooner than expected, it was nerve wrecking to be in the same room as Will. I laid on my bed trying to muster the strength to get through this gathering.

I helped Austin prepare the food and everything, while I decided to take a shower and get myself ready for the party. Vanessa and her boyfriend came over, she was helping me out to pick an outfit.

"Wear this outfit I laid out on the bed." Vanessa said, I took the outfit to the bathroom and pulled it on:

" Vanessa said, I took the outfit to the bathroom and pulled it on: