Chapter 41: Are You Sure?

AMELIA

Chris plants his lips on mine as he hovers over me, ensuring he stays placed between my spread thighs. 

When he leans down and grinds his erection against me, I moan into his mouth and my fingers find their way to his hair, tangling in it. 

Our lips move against each other urgently and desperately, and he rests his weight on one arm as the other travels down to my breast, squeezing more firmly this time. 

I keen at the feeling, arching my back off the couch as I keep kissing him, hungry for more. 

He grinds down again and I moan wantonly, his tongue quickly diving into my mouth as soon as my lips part. 

My tongue tangles with his, a sensual dance as they move around each other, and the feeling is sending every nerve in my body into overdrive. 

One of my hands run down his back, pulling him closer to press him more firmly against me and he moans into my mouth as soon as I do. 

When my hips start bucking up to grind consistently against him, he pulls back from the kiss. 

"Ames," he whispers, his voice hoarse and gruff as he pants. 

"Mmhmm," I hum, fluttering my eyes open to look at him as I move myself against him again. 

He moans, a broken sound as he tries to hold back, but then his eyes blaze into mine when he sternly says, "Amelia."

The sound of his stern tone makes me freeze my movements and I widen my eyes in confusion.

"Wh-what? What's wrong?" I whisper as I scan his face. 

He drops his head with a breathless chuckle, looking down at where his hips are meeting mine before looking back up at me, shaking his head. 

"Nothings wrong, I just.." He sighs, moving his hand up to cup my cheek, his thumb caressing it gently. "I don't want to rush you," he whispers. 

I furrow my brows, "You're not rushing me. Do you not feel how I'm grinding against you? Obviously I want this."

He chuckles again and nods, tensing his jaw slightly, "Yes, I definitely feel that," he says with a strained voice, "But thats not the point." 

I inhale deeply as I look up at him, my heart beating against my ribcage from the excitement running through me, "Then what is the point?" 

"I don't want you to think I just want to fuck you," he whispers, his eyes scanning my face worriedly as he looks down at me, "I don't want you to think that's all this is.." 

This time I'm the one chuckling softly. I reach up, cupping his cheek, and he leans into my touch. 

"Chris, I don't think that at all." 

He smiles softly, turning his head to kiss my palm before leaning into my touch again, "Are you sure?" 

I nod, "Mhmm, I'm sure. I'm holding back just as much as you are, this is just as hard for me as it is for you." 

He smirks and says, "I doubt that," as he moves his hips against me again. 

I giggle, "Okay, no, not like that. But holding back is difficult. I want you.. Obviously, I want you." 

He leans down and kisses my forehead before whispering against it, "I want you too but thats not all I want.." 

I smile as he pulls back and looks at me, "It's not all I want either. But it is still something I want." 

He chuckles, "Okay, okay, I get it. You want me."

I nod and grin, "Yes, I do," and then I buck my hips up to get more friction, making him hiss. 

"You're such a fucking tease, you know that?" He growls quietly and it makes me smirk. 

"I know. But I'm not the one stopping in the middle of the fun. That technically makes you the tease." 

He looks down at me sternly, his eyes boring into mine and then he murmurs, "Brat." 

I blush at his words, smiling shyly before whispering, "Am not." 

"You so are," he says with a smirk, "You want to be a brat, hmm? Don't want to act like my good girl?

I know he's just teasing me right now, but theres no chance of hiding what his words do to me. 

My lips part slightly, exhaling a shaky breath as I look at him and his expression changes when he notices. 

He smirks mischievously, "Oh, you do, don't you? You do want to be my good girl." 

"I-" I stutter, stumbling over my words as I look up at him, my entire body heating up even more from embarrassment and excitement at his words, "I-I'm.. Uhm.." 

Chris chuckles softly at that, leaning down to place a kiss on the tip of my nose before his lips are right next to my ear. 

When he whispers his next words my body shudders underneath him. 

"Then be a good girl and stop teasing me. I'm not going to be able to hold back if you push me much further."

His words leave me breathless and when he pulls back, his eyes scanning my face as he smirks, I whisper, "What if I don't want you to hold back?" 

His face turns more serious, his eyes now blazing into mine as he drags his bottom lip between his teeth. His eyes run over my face, down to my chest before slowly moving back up to mine again. 

When he speaks his next words, they're deep and rumbling, "Then we might have a problem on our hands." 

I lick my bottom lip as I hold his gaze and then I wrap my legs tightly around his waist, hooking my ankles as I slowly move myself against him again. 

"I don't see a problem here. Please indulge me," I whisper. 

Chris groans lowly, dropping his head to the crook of my neck. He drops the entire weight of his heavy body on top of me, his chest now flush with mine as he nuzzles his face into my neck. 

His beard tickles my skin and his hot breath fanning over my neck only sends more heat through me. 

Then he rubs his face against my neck, inhaling deeply as he noses his way up to my ear, and whispers slowly, punctuating his words, "Are. You. Sure?"

I nod tentatively but he quickly tuts in my ear at the action, "Words, sweetheart. I need actual words." 

"Yes, I'm sure," I whisper out as I wrap my arms around his neck. 

His face moves up from the crook of my neck and then he's hovering over me, his eyes scanning mine seriously. His eyes are holding mine captive, his gaze intense and meaningful, as he whispers against my lips, "You better be. Once I get a taste I'm not going to be able to ever stop. You good with that?" 

I smile softly, one of my hands running up into his hair, the soft strands tickling the skin between my fingers as I wrap them in it. "Yes. I'm all yours, Christopher." 

I only see his smirk for a moment because within a second, his lips land back on mine, and this time they're not hesitant nor patient as he groans into my mouth. 

✦✧✦✧

Liked this chapter? Please remember to vote and comment! ♡