Chapter 118: Sting

*Warning: Anal (hehe). This one is very gentle and careful, because it's the first time.. but y'all know me, dirty talk is still there and we'll crank it up a notch soon LMAO*

AMELIA

My skin prickles at his words, eyes going wide as I look at him, "W-what are you going to do?"

He smiles smugly, caressing my heated cheek with this thumb, "Daddy's going to do whatever he wants. Isn't that right, baby? You're mine and I can do whatever I want. Yes?"

"Yes," I breathe out before even giving myself a second to think. My mind has been slipping ever since he kissed me in that club and right now it's fuzzy around the edges, like there's a sheet of film covering everything.

I moan softly when he grinds me down on his cock, my hands clutching onto his shoulders, "Yeah, that's right honey, whatever I want. Even this."

His hands trail down my body before landing on the globes of my ass, spreading my cheeks apart. I whine when I feel his fingers probing at my tight hole, rubbing and teasing it slowly.

My eyes widen even more, slight dread filling my veins when I whisper, "You-you want to.. fuck me, there?"

He looks at me adoringly, his nose nudging mine as he smiles and hums, "Mmhmm, baby. Think it's time daddy gets to feel all of you. Don't worry, I'll make sure you're ready before doing anything. And if you want me to stop, you can tell me, at any point. I'll check in with colors. Green means keep going, yellow means I should slow down or give you a break, red means stop altogether. What do you think? Wanna try?"

I can feel my heart pounding in my chest but my mind is also fuzzy and pliant already, my natural urge right now is just say yes to anything he wants. I furrow my brows as I try to clear my mind, my voice a small squeak, "Okay daddy, we can try. But if it hurts I want to stop."

I pout at him and he chuckles and nods, cooing at me, "Of course baby. You just let me know the color if it changes suddenly to yellow or red, and I'll be asking you as well, just to make sure. Don't worry, I promise to take care of you. Daddy would never hurt you."

His words are like a warm blanket, wrapping around me and keeping me safe. I know he'd never hurt me, he loves me. Just like I love him.

If I was ever going to try it, now would be the time. And it would certainly be with him, because I trust him completely.

"I know you wouldn't, daddy," I reply quietly, eyes meeting his, "I trust you."

He places a kiss on my nose, "Good baby. I'm glad to hear that. But if we're going to do this, I need to get you ready, okay?"

I nod in response, making him continue, "Okay, then strip down and get on your knees for me, sweetheart."

My mind goes even more blurry and fuzzy at his command. A small whimper leaves my throat when he pulls out of me before placing me gently on the bed. He walks into the bathroom, leaving me to undress myself.

I pull the dress off quickly, tossing it on the floor before I remove my shoes and finally panties.

When he walks back into the bedroom, I'm on my knees, my cheek resting against the bed, my back in a deep arch.

He groans at the sight, "God, you are just my perfect baby, aren't you? Fucking presenting for me, jesus christ."

He walks closer, his large palms landing on the globes of my ass, giving them a firm squeeze.

"Sweetheart, before we get started, there's something daddy needs to do first."

I don't even fully register what's happened until I hear the loud smack vibrating through the room, the stinging on my right ass cheek building gradually. I whimper when his left hand follows suit, giving my ass another hard slap, my back arching in response to the pain shooting up my backside.