Chapter 53: Followers

AMELIA

I feel warm, strong hands lifting me off the bed but I'm too out of it to open my eyes. All I can do is lean into it, resting my head on a muscular chest as I'm carried somewhere. 

I don't fully come back until I feel hands running through my hair soothingly. I smell the flowery scent of soap before I feel the warm water enveloping me, and my eyes flutter open slowly to see what I was expecting. 

I'm in the tub, bubbles floating around on the surface as two long legs are perched up on either side of me. My back and head is leaning against a familiar chest, and long, lean fingers are running through my hair. 

When I sigh and relax more against him, Chris whispers, "Hey baby. How do you feel?" 

"Mmh, feel good," I mumble as I nuzzle the side of my face into his chest, placing a soft kiss there. 

"You sure?" he asks and I can hear the slight concern in his voice.

I nod, humming, "Mhmm, 'm sure. Water feels nice.." 

He chuckles softly, his fingers running down over my arms to caress them softly, "You were out of it for longer than usual today. Got a little worried." 

I take one of his hands, lacing our fingers before I place kisses on his knuckles, "I'm good, promise. You just wore me out, I guess." 

"Yeah," he replies hesitantly, "I'm sorry." 

I frown, shaking my head, "Don't be sorry. That was amazing." 

"But you were so gone, I-" 

"Chris," I interrupt, turning my head to look up at him, "I'm good, I swear. I feel great. But you did give me a really fucking mind blowing orgasm and it wore me out." 

I smile softly and his lips quirk up a little, "Okay. Good.. That's good. I didn't want to push your boundaries." 

"You didn't, I promise," I say before craning my neck to place a kiss on his cheek, "That was amazing. Definitely one to write home about." 

He laughs, "Does that mean you're going to be telling Taylor and Pierre about it?" 

I giggle, "Maybe.. But maybe not. Then they would just want to sleep with you, and I don't like to share." 

He chuckles, placing soft kisses on my shoulder as he mumbles against my skin, "I'm yours and yours alone, baby." 

✦✧✦✧

The next morning I wake up alone. I sigh deeply when I turn around and see the empty spot next to me, something that has become awfully familiar lately. 

I rub my eyes as I yawn, pulling myself out of bed and grabbing my phone before I trudge towards the bathroom. 

I check my messages while I brush my teeth and I notice two new messages. 

Taylor Hey Ames. You free today?

Christopher Hi baby. Don't know when you'll wake up but just wanted to say that leaving this morning was one of the hardest things I've ever done. <3 

I smile at the messages before replying back to Taylor that I'm up now and that I don't have any plans today. I quickly type out a response to Chris as well. 

Amelia I hate waking up in that big bed all alone. :( But I hope you're having a good day at work <3 

As soon as I hit send, my phone rings. 

"Hey kid," I say as I answer it. 

"Hi Ames! Let's hang out today. I'm off and Pierre and I really wanted to spend the day all of us together before your last day here tomorrow," Taylor says. 

"Sure, I just need to shower and then I can be ready." 

"Sounds great, I'll come get you in an hour." 

"See you soon!" I reply with a smile before hanging up and undressing to get in the shower.

✦✧✦✧

Taylor and Pierre comes to pick me up about an hour later and together we walk down to the car. On the way there, Taylor explains what they had in mind for the day. 

"I was thinking we could go for brunch and then I've booked for us to have a hike followed by a wine tasting." 

I raise my brows in surprise, "Really? That sounds like a lot of fun!" 

Taylor grins at me, "I was hoping you'd say that. I know you've spent most of your days cooped up inside that hotel room.." 

I sigh as we get in the car, "Yeah, it's starting to get a bit repetitive." 

We all buckle ourselves in before the car starts driving. 

"Ames," Taylor says hesitantly, "Are you sure that's what you want?"

I furrow my brows, "What do you mean?"

"Well, if you keep dating him, your life will be like this all the time." 

I shake my head, "No, eventually we won't have to hide anymore. I just need a bit of time to adjust. Besides, once I'm back home I will have other things to do than staying in a hotel room." 

"But he will still be just as busy," Taylor quickly says, "You will still barely be able to see him." 

I frown and look between him and Pierre, "Well, I could say the same about you two." 

I turn to Pierre, "Are you ready for T to be busy all the time and having to go weeks or months between seeing him, on a regular basis?" 

Pierre's eyes widen as he looks over at Taylor. He mumbles quietly, "I didn't really think of that." 

I raise a brow, turning my gaze to Taylor as well, "See? At least I'm aware of what I need to get used to."

Taylor sighs, "Yeah, I guess. But this whole mess with the photo leak and the paparazzi.. I'm getting a bit worried." 

I nod, "I am too. But I love Chris and I want him. So this is just something I'm going to have to learn to live with. I think he's worth the trouble. Even if it's going to be disrupting my life in the future, at least I'll know it's for someone who I trust and love." 

Pierre and Taylor both look at me with raised brows. 

"Love?" Pierre asks, "You.. You guys love each other already?"

I shrug, glancing out the window as we drive through Atlanta, "Well, yeah. We built a strong bond before I knew who he was." I turn back to them, "And it's only gotten stronger since I found out who he really is." 

Taylor nods, "Okay, I get that.. It just seems fast.."

"I know," I say, "But it also feels right." 

Then Pierre furrows his brows, "Did you guys ever figure out who leaked those pictures?" 

I shake my head, "No, not yet. And with the video on top of it I'm starting to think his fans are figuring everything out before we can tell them ourselves." 

"Why do you say that?" Taylor asks. 

I hand him my phone, "Check my instagram. Someone commented on our picture yesterday." 

Taylor takes my phone and opens up the app, his brows growing into a deep frown as he looks at it. 

"Uhh, Ames.." 

"Yeah?"

"You've gained like 500 followers today." 

"What?!" I grab my phone out of his hand to check it, my eyes going wide when I see that the number has risen tremendously since last night. 

"Shit," I mumble as I look through it, "Oh shit, at least like, half of them, are fan accounts. Fuck." 

✦✧✦✧

Liked this chapter? Please remember to vote and comment! ♡