Chapter 102: Show Me

AMELIA

Once I'm back home from work, I eat a quick dinner and take a shower, giving myself a much needed proper scrub down. 

I dry my hair, apply moisturizer and then I walk into my bedroom, still wrapped in only a towel. I walk over to my closet to try and find something comfortable to wear, but then my eyes spot something folded on the chair in the corner of the room. 

I smile fondly as I walk over, my fingers immediately reaching for the familiar fabric, my face splitting into a grin when I hold it up and realize Chris left one of his t-shirts for me. 

I lift it to my nose, inhaling deeply, butterflies erupting in my stomach when the familiar smell of him overtakes my senses. 

I hold the t-shirt in my hands before I look down again, realizing that there's also one of his hoodies folded there, and that makes me giggle. 

I unwrap myself from the towel before shrugging the t-shirt on, before walking over to my dresser to grab my phone. 

I take a quick photo of myself in nothing but the t-shirt, the fabric barely covering the top of my thighs, and then I type out a message to send with it. 

Amelia Fits perfectly

Christopher Fuck, I'll say. Looks way better on you than it does on me

Amelia Thank you for leaving that and the hoodie, baby. Didn't realize how much I already missed you until I could smell you on my shirt

Christopher You're welcome, bug. I'll be back soon, promise.

Amelia Good <3 

Christopher Send me another

Amelia Lol what? 

Christopher Another picture. Lift the shirt up a little, let me see

I blush at his words, taking another picture as I coyly lift up the shirt at my hip to reveal the lack of panties underneath. 

I send it without a message accompanying it, chewing nervously on my bottom lip while I wait for his reply. 

Christopher Jesus christ

Christopher No panties?

Amelia Nope

Christopher Good girl

The butterflies in my stomach tumble around wildly, my cheeks heating up more and more with each message. 

Christopher Show me a little more, baby

Amelia Where are you?

Christopher Almost back at the hotel. Just need a little teaser before I can video call you 

I smile, sitting down on the bed on my haunches. I lift the camera up to take a downcast photo of my body, my fingers gingerly reaching the hem of my shirt before lifting it up, revealing my bare lower body as well as the underside of my breasts. It's barely even been a few seconds from I sent it when I get a response. 

Christopher Fuck baby. So pretty, god I wish I could trail your skin with my tongue right now 

Amelia Yeah? You'd like to taste me?

Christopher Mmhmm, always taste so fucking sweet, so perfect. And then I'd slip my cock inside you and fuck you into the mattress until you begged me to stop