Chapter 69: Final Morning

*A/N: Morning sex, teehee. A bit of somno? Bc he kinda starts before she's awake. 

Final morning before Ames has to go back home...*

AMELIA

I wake up early the next morning when I feel movement behind me. 

The first thing I hear is the unmistakable sound of a purr, coming from deep inside a familiar chest. 

As my senses wake up, I feel the soft but gruff scratch of a thick beard against the sensitive skin on my neck, and a pair of gentle lips trailing kisses. 

Then I smell him, that clean but woody scent, the one that always make butterflies tumble around my tummy. 

And then I feel him. The delicious hardness nestled between my cheeks, rutting slowly against me. 

I flutter my eyes open, letting out a moan when I feel a warm palm squeezing my breast under the t-shirt I'm wearing, and I instinctively press myself into him, half asleep but fully aroused. 

Chris moans when I grind my ass against him, his hand sliding down to land on my hip, gripping it tightly and controlling my movements. 

"Morning honey," he husks out, leaving a trail of kisses down my neck to my shoulder, "How did you sleep?" 

I moan when his hand travels down my stomach, dancing under the waistband of my panties, cupping my pussy. I can tell I'm wet already, and I have no idea how long he's been awake but my body clearly responded to him even if I didn't realize it was doing it. 

"Good," I mumble, lifting my leg up and over his hip, spreading my legs to give his fingers better access. 

"Mmh, that's good sweetheart," he replies casually, his teeth scraping over my pulse point, "Glad you slept well." 

His fingers travel down, trailing my wetness, before one finger pushes inside me suddenly. 

"Y-yeah," I say, my words mixed with a surprised moan, "Mhm, good, very good sleep.." 

I trail off as his fingers work me over, his palm grinding on my clit as he pushes another finger inside me. 

Chris kisses behind my ear as he lazily pumps his fingers inside me, and I whimper at the feeling. I'm still hazy from sleep, but it feels amazing and it's making me tingly all over. 

But then I whine in annoyance when he suddenly pulls his fingers out of me, and he tuts in response, his hand disappearing for a moment before its back, pushing my panties to the side. 

"Now, now, be patient baby," he whispers in my ear, "Daddy always takes care of you, don't you know that?" 

I nod, gasping when I feel his cock nudging against my entrance. "Hold your panties to the side for me, pretty girl. Can you do that for me?" 

I nod again, quickly reaching down and pushing them more to the side, and he hums approvingly as he whispers, "That's my good girl." 

Then I feel the head of his cock push against me more, now having better access to me because of my panties being out of the way. 

He hums, whispering in my ear as he holds still, "You want it, honey? Want daddy's cock?"

"Yes daddy," I whimper, arching my back to push against him more, "Need it so bad." 

"Such a good girl," he says, nipping at my neck again, "Such a good fucking girl.." 

He trails off as he starts pushing inside and I whine when I feel the initial stretch. He groans in my ear, the sound deep and husky, and then it turns into a moan as he sinks deeper. 

His hand goes to my thigh, pushing it back to open me up more for him, and he leans into me as he moans deeply, his lips against my ear as his cock slides into me. 

"Feel so fucking good," he moans, "So tight for me, fuck. Best pussy I've ever fucking had, I'll never get tired of how you feel around me, baby." 

He bottoms out, grinding his hips against mine as he leaves soft kisses on my cheek and whispers, "How does it feel? You like how daddy feels inside?" 

"Yes daddy," I sigh, "Feels so fucking good, ah!-s-so b-big.." 

His one hand stays on my thigh, holding it back for him, as his other hand snakes its way under me. Then he slowly moves it to my throat, wrapping his fingers around it gently. 

"Love you so much," he moans against my cheek as he slowly starts pumping his cock into me, "So fucking much." 

"Love you daddy," I whimper out as he slowly moves his cock in and out of me, his front flush against my back. 

His movements are slow, his strokes deep and deliberate as he fucks me, his hand on my throat holding me close against him. 

Then he picks up pace, making me cry out a strangled moan, and as soon as my lips part, I feel his hand traveling up from my throat to my mouth. 

His fingers slide past my lips and I immediately wrap them around his long digits, my tongue swirling around them eagerly. 

"Good girl," he groans, "Good fucking girl, you like that huh? Sucking on daddy's fingers?" 

I nod and whine, a muffled sound because of his fingers in my mouth. His strokes get harder, reaching deeper as he grunts, and I turn my head to look at him better. 

When my eyes meet his, they're completely lust blown, his gaze intense and all-consuming. 

I can't tear my eyes away from his, and he can't either, his eyes blaze into mine as he fucks me deeper, his hips picking up pace again. 

"That's it, doing so well," he husks out, never breaking eye contact, "Take my cock, feel me. Feel how deep I am inside you? Feel that?" 

I nod, moaning with his fingers in my mouth and he pushes them a little further on my tongue, making me gag slightly. 

"Fuck you feel amazing baby, god damn it," he moans, "This pussy was made for me and it's all mine, all mine. Isn't it?"

I nod again and he groans as he says, "Yeah, it is. No one else gets to feel this pussy, no one else gets to fuck you. No one else gets to even touch you. You understand? You're mine." 

I nod again, whining when I feel his cock nudging my cervix as his thrusts get harder, but it doesn't faze him. 

He just keeps fucking me harder, deeper, rutting into me as he looks at me intensely, his fingers pressing down on my tongue as his cock spears into me. 

"All mine," he growls, "All fucking mine."

Then he suddenly pulls his fingers out of my mouth and I take a deep breath, but it's quickly cut off when his lips land on mine. 

He kisses me, ferociously and feverishly, his tongue licking into my mouth immediately as he picks up pace. 

The kiss is all tongue and teeth and lips, messy and uncoordinated, but it makes a fire bloom inside me. 

Then his thrusts get harder, and he grunts into the kiss every time his hips meet mine, until he pulls away and says, "Come for me. Right now, come for daddy. Give it to me." 

I open my eyes just before the orgasm crashes through me, his words forcing it out of me. I cry out, but it's quickly muffled when his mouth takes mine again, and then he's fucking me roughly and deeply as I come undone. 

I'm still riding out my orgasm when he moans into my mouth, a broken, loud sound, and then I feel his warmth flooding me, only building onto my own euphoria. 

His hips keep moving sloppily, stuttering occasionally as he fucks me through both of our orgasms, mumbling, "So fucking good, can't stop until you're leaking with my cum, baby." 

✦✧✦✧

Liked this chapter? Please remember to vote and comment! ♡